剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
'cause I hooked up with J Poppa one time.
只要一次就够了 贝基
All it takes is one time, Becky.
好像是六次
More like six times.
-八次 -八次
- Eight. - Eight?!
-是的 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
J老爹最好跪在地上
J Poppa really better get on his knees
祈祷些什么
and pray about something.
蠢死了
Stupid.
可恶
Damn.
以前我们街区的女孩发生这种事情
When this used to happen to girls on my block,
我都暗自发誓自己绝不会这样
I would swear up and down it was never gonna be me.
我很聪明 但无法处理这种事
I'm too smart for this.
我费尽千辛万苦才走到这个位置
And I worked too hard to get where I am.
为了工作忙前忙后
I bust my ass to get my job.
我从不认为自己适合做一个母亲
I just never saw being a mother as a job for me.
所以 你打算怎么办
So... what you gonna do?
我想你也许饿了
I thought you might be hungry.
希望你说的话都是真心的
I hope you meant what you said
说你想做更好的人
about wanting to be a better man.
说得很好
It was nice.
为我弹首歌♥吧
Maybe you could play me a song.
我只有在有灵感的时候才弹
I only play when I'm inspired,
而我的灵感刚刚已经离开了
and my inspiration just walked out the front door.
我理解你的愤怒与疲惫 德怀特
I understand that you're angry and tired, Dwight.
你最好冷静下来
You better just calm down.
你知道吗
You know what?
我愿意上刀山下火海
I would walk a thousand miles through broken glass,
愿意杀死所有人
I would kill everybody on this planet...
-我警告你 -只为救琦琦
- I'm warning you. - ...to save Cookie,
因为我爱她
because I love her.
我爱她 我爱琦琦
I love her. I love Cookie.
你永远也不知道那是什么感受
You'll never know what that feels like
因为你是个心理变♥态♥的婊♥子♥
because you're a broken bitch.
可恶 看看你都逼我做了什么
Damn it. See what you made me do?
电路都烧坏了
Blown a circuit.
-你想把我的心脏病吓出来 -不
- You want to give me a heart attack? - No, no, no.
-来 我带你走 -不行 我走不掉
- Come on, I'm gonna get you out of here. - No, I can't.
那个婊♥子♥把我拴在钢琴上
The bitch chained me to the frickin' piano.
什么 好吧
What? Okay.
我找找有没有东西能救你出去
Let me see what I can find and get you out of here.
看起来琦琦已经崩溃了
It looks like the Cookie crumbled.
起来
Get up.
自己走
Walk.
你自己起不来吗
You can't get up on your own?
好吧 把她扶起来
All right, come on, get her on her feet.
快起来
Let's go.
起来
Come on.
快站起来 小琦
Come on. Get up, Cook.
你能做到的 站起来
You can do this. Get up!
-站起来 琦琦 -起来 你可以
- Stand up, Cookie. - Get up. You can do it.
-加油 -站起来
- Come on. - Come on, girl.
加油 琦琦
Come on, Cookie. Get up.
-你可以的 站起来 -你做到了
- You can do it. Let's go. - There you go.
你能做到 快站起来
You got it. Let's go. Get up.
-你做到了 -让他们看看 你可以
- There you go. - Show them, you got it.
-好了 -干得好
- That's it. - Yes.
你可以的 琦琦 站起来 琦琦
There you go, Cookie. Stand up, Cookie.
-加油 -别让他们得逞 你可以的
- Come on, girl. - Don't let them. There you go, Cookie!
-加油 -你能做到
- Come on. - You got it.
站起来了
There you go.
干得漂亮
That's it!
干得好
Yes!
把门锁上吧 贱♥人♥
Go ahead, turn the key, hack.
你还没有获得自♥由♥
You ain't free yet.
琦琦
Cookie?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
发生了什么
What is going on?
德怀特说得很清楚他不需要你
Dwight made it perfectly clear he didn't need you.
你不应该回来
You shouldn't have come back.
所以你想怎么样 克劳迪娅
So, what's your plan, Claudia? Huh?
像电影《黑蛇呻♥吟♥》那样
You can't keep him chained to a piano
把他囚禁起来吗
on some Black Snake Moan kink.
我在救德怀特 不是伤害他
I'm trying to save Dwight, not hurt him.
我们之间有一种联♥系♥ 你不会懂的
We have a... a connection you will never understand.
我爱他
I love him.
妹子 你以为你是唯一一个
Girl, do you think you the only bitch
对他这种咸湿老司机
that's been caught up in some fantasy puppy love
产生无知迷恋的人吗
over that old salty dog?
这不是无知的迷恋
Oh, this is not puppy love.
他爱我 他自己说过
He loves me. He told me.
他才没说过 小妹妹
He ain't never told you that, heifer.
你认真的吗 卢修斯
Are you serious, Lucious?
我被绑在这里就因为你撩了这疯婆娘吗
I'm strapped to a table because you led this psycho on?
不是你想的那样 这是个误会
No, it's not what you-- it-it was a mistake.
误会
A mistake?
因为我当时以为她是你
Yes, 'cause I thought she was you.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
误会
A mistake
就像你之前一直欺骗我的
like when you was hitting Giuliana in Vegas,
在拉斯维加斯和朱莉安娜在一起那样吗
when you were on your long con?
或者像你和安吉洛
Or like you and Angelo.
-好啊 -你想翻旧账吗
- Okay. - You want to throw bones?
-你想互相伤害吗 -你个伪君子 卢修斯
-You want to throw sticks? - You a trip, Lucious.
你总是表现得自己不会妒忌 但是
You always act like you don't have a jealous streak, but...
我才不是妒忌安吉洛
Yeah, I'm not jealous of Angelo.
只是安吉洛那时一点都不尊重我
It was just the fact that Angelo was disrespecting me,
而你总是在我面前炫耀他
and you parading him in front of me
他从一开始就配不上你
and the boy wasn't good enough for you in the first place.
我们现在不用再为他烦心了 不是吗
Well, we don't have to worry about Angelo anymore, do we?
他已经中枪了
He got his dumb ass shot.
他死了
He's dead?
你要集中注意好吗
You need to pay attention, okay?
朱莉安娜可能已经化作春泥更护花了呢
Giuliana's probably in the dirt somewhere, pushing up daisies.
所以任何跟你们搭上关系的人都会死吗
So anyone that gets involved with you two turns up dead?
怎么说呢 我是说
Well, I mean,
并不是每个人
I wouldn't say everyone.
那太扯了
That's ridiculous.
我是说 有那么一两个
I mean, we got a couple bodies.
你们觉得很好笑吗
You think this is funny?
你们毁了别人的人生
That you ruin people's lives?
你们之间的感情不是爱
What you have is not love.
而是一种邪恶的关系
It's some kind of evil alchemy.
你们会放大彼此最邪恶
Like where you amplify the worst
最肮脏的本性
and most vile instincts in each other.
你是个毒瘤
You're toxic.
我不会任你窥探我的想法 妞儿
I'm not gonna sit here and let you head-shrink me, lady.
做你该做的事吧
Okay? So do what you got to do.
你入狱多久后
How long were you in prison
他就打算跟你离婚了
before he served you with divorce papers?
我说了 不陪你玩了
I told you I wasn't doing this with you, lady.
你告诉过他 你有多受伤吗
Did you ever tell him how badly that hurt you?
你当初为什么抛弃她
Why'd you abandon her?
我没有抛弃她
I did not abandon her.
你当时确实不再给我打电♥话♥
Well, you did stop calling,
不再去探监 不再写信
you stopped visiting and no letters.
那算什么
So, what's that?
-就是抛弃 -你有没有想过
- That's abandonment. - Did you ever think
我每周去探监时有多难受
how difficult it was for me to come there every week
看到你又添了新伤 淤痕累累
and see you with new scars, new scratches, new bruises
而我却无能为力
and not to be able to do nothing?
我当时很无助
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表