剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
他生前就是管不住自己的嘴
he was a victim of his own mouth.
他总是不分场合
He had a tendency of popping off to
和对象乱说话
a whole lot of different people at the wrong time,
得罪了人 就被杀了
and got popped.
祸从口出的道理你不会不懂
Yeah, loose lips sink ships. You know that.
你之前还给他致了悼词
You stood up there and gave the eulogy.
不得不说 我差点就信了
And I got to, I got to give it to you, I almost fell for it.
但你脸上的表情 我太熟悉了
But you had that look.
-就是这样 -得了吧
- That same old look. - Oh, come on,
埃迪 你有什么筹码
Eddie, what you getting at?
有话直说
Spit it out, man.
汽车炸♥弹♥一事后
After the car bomb,
尽管你大肆宣扬已经是"全新的自我"
with all your "new me" mumbo jumbo, "kumbaya,"
但你其实根本没变
you didn't change at all.
你还是原来的卢修斯·里昂
You're still the same Lucious Lyon.
是我认识了二十年的老伙计
You're the same dude that I've known for the last 20 years.
还是那个擅长用暴♥力♥解决问题的恶棍
You're the same thug whose talent is for violence.
那你最好趁我对你施暴前赶紧走 埃迪
Then maybe you should go before I put that talent to use, Eddie.
我太了解你了 卢修斯·里昂
I know you, Lucious Lyon.
我了解你的思维方式
I know how you think,
熟悉你的穿衣风格
and I know how you dress.
这是你的围巾
This is your scarf.
杀小光那晚 你戴的就是这条围巾
You were wearing it the night that you killed Shine.
你的手下们真不厚道 卢修斯
Your goons are disloyal, Lucious.
诱以金钱 就出♥卖♥♥♥你
I open my checkbook, they open their mouth.
怕不只金钱诱惑 还有美人计吧
Oh, I'm sure that's not all you opened.
-我告诉你 琦琦 -我听着呢
- You know what, Cookie? - I would like to hear it.
-听好了 -消消气
- Please. - It's okay.
不跟她一般见识
It's okay.
你若不退出对帝国娱乐的竞标
Either you withdraw your bid for Empire,
我就把这个交给警方
or I hand this over to the police,
让你坐穿牢底
and you spend the rest of your life in prison.
你选吧
Your choice.
放聪明点
Make the right one.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表