剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
If only all of our partnership launches went this smoothly.
看看 两家公♥司♥的盘后交易
Look at that. Both companies up double digits
都上升了两位数
in after-hours trading.
大众就好这口
The Street loves this deal.
这是自然的
It's a natural fit.
我就直说了 我很期待
I don't mind saying, I'm excited.
我也一样
Me, too.
那你准备好更进一步了
So, you're ready to move forward, then?
我们什么时候告诉里昂一家我要买♥♥下帝国娱乐
When do we tell the Lyons that I'm buying Empire?
把里昂交给我
Leave the Lyons to me.
我明早七点
I have a board meeting
要在帕洛阿尔托开董事会
in Palo Alto at 7:00 tomorrow, so...
很荣幸
Always a pleasure.
亲爱的
My love.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- So good to see you. - You, too.
太棒了
Yes! All right.
就该是这样
That's what I'm talking about.
我都忘了你有多好玩了
I forgot how fun you were.
你想要多少钱我都会给你
Daddy's gonna get you all the money you want, and then some.
再给我倒杯香槟
Pour me some more champagne.
不要停
Don't stop.
敬安德鲁
To Andre.
像我们里昂家的人 重新振作
Like the Lyon you are, you roared your way back to life.
-敬你 安德鲁 -敬你
- To you, Andre. - To Dre.
-敬小安 -敬小安
- Dre. - To Dre.
我和你♥爸♥聊过
You know, your father and I have been talking,
我们想让你知道一切都不会改变
and we want you to know that nothing's going to change.
我们仍对你有信心
We still believe in you.
在合适的时机 我和你妈
So at the appropriate time, your mother and I are still
还是会把公♥司♥交给你
going to hand the business over to you
你将会接管帝国娱乐
and you will have the reins of Empire.
就和我们在维加斯说过的一样
Just like we discussed in Vegas.
可那是以前
Yeah, but-but that was before.
我们也说了 不会太快
Like we said, no time soon.
不过等你准备好
But when you're ready...
这是你应得的
...you deserve it.
行了 别说了 小安
Yeah, so shut up, Dre.
-除了你还有谁 -没错
- Yeah, you the one. - Yes, indeed.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-没什么 -晚餐好了
- Nothing. - Dinner is served.
开吃吧
Yeah, let's eat.
这个芝士通心粉是按我的菜谱做的吧
You followed my recipe for that mac and cheese, right?
是的 琦琦小姐
Yes, Miss Cookie, I did.
那应该很好吃
Then it should be good.
这本该是一场庆祝
Um, this is supposed to be a celebration.
怎么脸都拉这么长
Why all the long faces?
贾马尔 你怎么了
Jamal, what's wrong with you?
-妈 我没事 我在吃饭 -别骗我
- Mom, nothing, I'm eating. - Boy.
我不喜欢被放在候补席
I mean, I don't really appreciate being benched.
这话你说出来倒有意思
Well, that's funny coming from you;
明明这是你今天主动要求的
you're the one that asked to sit out today.
反正交易达成了 贾马尔
The deal went through, anyway, Jamal.
笑一笑 哈基姆 你又是什么毛病
Pick your lip up. Hakeem, what's your damn problem?
我向提安娜求婚了
I asked Tiana to marry me.
天啊
Lord Jesus.
看来你俩又和好了
Well, I guess y'all talking again.
我爱她 现在贝拉也回来了
I love her, and now that I got Bella back,
-我想稳定下来 -你知道吗
- I'm ready to lock it down. - You know what?
-我同意 -好吧
- I, for one, approve. - Okay.
先听听她的回答再说吧
Let's just find out what she said.
-哈基姆 -她说她要考虑一下
- Hakeem. - She said she had to think about it.
干嘛 怎么都是这个表情
What? Why everybody made that face?
宝贝 有时候别人说要考虑
Baby, sometimes, when people say they'll think about it,
其实就是...委婉地拒绝
it's just a... a nicer way to say no.
真的吗
Really?
不过如果两个人注定在一起
But if two people are destined to be together,
你就一定会找到办法的 不要丧气 哈基姆
then you'll find your way. Keep your head up, Hakeem.
这尾收得好
Nice cleanup.
安德鲁
Andre.
这场派对的主角是你
This party's for you.
你却没怎么吃东西
You haven't touched your food.
爸 能和你说两句吗
Uh, Pop, may I have a word with you?
就咱俩
In private?
当然可以
Of course.
我今天去教堂了
I-I w-went to church today.
尝试寻求内心的平静
Tried to make peace.
我知道
I know what it's...
不完整的感觉是怎样的
what it feels like to feel incomplete.
自从爆♥炸♥案发生后
I mean, ever since the explosion,
我失去了一条腿 也失去了记忆
losing my leg, and my mind,
我一直在发梦
I keep having these dreams, you know--
发噩梦
more like nightmares--
梦里我一直想要
where I'm trying to...
将记忆碎片拼起来
put all the pieces together.
但就和这幅拼图一样
But it's like this puzzle, it seems...
像是丢失了什么似的
like something's missing.
我想告诉你的是 爸
That's what I want to talk to you about, Pop.
我知道
Yeah, I know, um...
瑟斯提说在爆♥炸♥案发生前
Thirsty said that Giuliana was overheard threatening me
偷听到朱莉安娜在威胁我
before the explosion.
我了解朱莉安娜
Now, I know Giuliana.
但放置汽车炸♥弹♥对她来说太复杂了
But a car bomb, that's-that's too complicated for her.
做那事的人应该更狡猾
That takes somebody a little more cunning.
更会算计才行
More calculating.
我要和你说件事
I need to tell you something.
我一直隐瞒着你
I've been keeping this from you.
但我瞒不下去了
I can't keep it anymore.
没事的
It's okay.
说出来吧
Just say it.
害你差点死掉的
The reason that you almost died,
汽车炸♥弹♥
the car bomb...
是我放的
...it was me.
是你
It was you?
是你放的炸♥弹♥吗
You planted the bomb?
是的
Yeah.
我想过取消计划 爸
I tried to call it off, Pop.
我也想相信
I wanted to believe
自己是因为爱才想要放你一马
that love made me save you,
但我知道其实是因为你要将公♥司♥交给我
but I know the real reason is because you gave me the company.
我寻得平静了 爸
I made my peace, Pop.
做你该做的事吧
You do what you have to do.
我不会阻止你
I won't stop you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你疯了吗 到底怎么...
Are you out of your mind? What the hell is...?
你差点杀了你妈
You almost killed your mother!
你差点杀了你妈
You almost killed your mother!
-怎么了 -爸
- What is happening?! - Dad! Dad!
-你发什么神经 -他有枪
- What the hell is wrong with you? - He's got a gun.
-爸 -你差点害死了你妈
- Dad! - You almost killed your mother!
-是他 -放开他
- It was him! - Get off of him!
是他
It was him!
-是他干的 -把他带走
- It was him! - Get him out of here!
是他干的
It was him!
是他干的
It was him!
他干了什么事 亲爱的
"It was him," What, baby?
他想炸死你
He tried to blow you up.
他想杀了我们
He tried to kill us.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
是他干的
It was him.
我的乖儿子
My beautiful little boy...
因为我不肯将帝国娱乐交给他 就想杀了我
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表