剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
一向如此
Always.
全体起立
All rise.
第三区家庭法庭现在开庭
District Three family court is in session.
尊敬的莉蒂亚·巴尔内斯法官主持本次庭审
Honorable Judge Lydia Barnes presiding.
请坐
Please be seated.
记者出去 马上
All cameras gone. Now.
请记者出去
Cameras out, please.
好了 各位
All right, buddy.
如果有人带了标语宣传牌进来 别让我看见
And if anybody brought a sign in here, I don't want to see it.
第一个跟我抗♥议♥说"我有言论自♥由♥"的人
First person to give me a lecture on freedom of speech
可免费住藐视法庭监狱
can have a free stay in my "Contempt of court" jail cell.
这些诉讼是关于一个孩子的命运
These proceedings are about the fate of a baby.
少了任何程序都是轻率
Anything less is frivolous.
说教
Preach!
我不说黑帮语言
I do not speak hood.
没水准
No class.
够了
Enough.
我主持过几千个监护案件
I've presided over thousands of custody cases,
以我的实践经验来看
and in my practiced opinion,
有资格抚养孩子的父母
very few parents impress me as being remotely worthy
寥寥无几
of raising a child.
希望今天能改变我的看法
Let's let today change that opinion.
放了贝拉·里昂
Free Bella Lyon!
你出去
You, out.
好了 出去吧
All right, you, let's go.
放开我
Get off me, man.
放手
Let go!
这马戏团少了一个小丑
It appears this circus has lost one clown,
我们开始吧
so let's get on with it.
原告
Petitioner?
迪布瓦先生
Mr. Dubois.
向你母亲问好
My regards to your mother.
-什么 -好 谢谢 法官阁下
- What? - Yes, thank you, Your Honor.
她这周都在瑞士格施塔德
She's, uh, currently in Gstaad for the week.
跟卡森一家一起
With the Carsons, actually.
请说 迪布瓦先生
Please, proceed, Mr. Dubois.
法官阁下 我的委托人安妮卡·卡尔汉
Your Honor, my client, Anika Calhoun,
是贝拉·里昂的生母
is the natural mother of Bella Lyon.
她的原生家庭向来规规矩矩 遵纪守法
She comes from a-a stable and law-abiding family,
她身边的人也很有教养
and she's supported by a very educated,
关系十分融洽和谐
and a, uh, a loving community.
而孩子的父亲
Now, the baby's father,
哈基姆·里昂
Hakeem Lyon,
是个有野心的嘻哈公子哥
is an aspiring hip-hop playboy.
充其量也不过二流
B-level, at best.
他不成熟 不稳定
He's immature, unstable,
追求享乐 私生活放荡
hedonistic, sexually licentious
还是个贪婪的瘾君子
and is an avid drug abuser.
-撒谎 -他什么时候反驳
- Lies. - When is he gonna object?
现在是他做开庭陈述 他想说什么都行
It's his opening statement. He can say whatever he wants.
只有在举证时才能反驳
Objections only happen during testimony.
里昂一家
Now, the Lyons, as a family,
是一群打着音乐公♥司♥幌子的
are a group of opportunistic no-collar criminals
投机罪犯
masquerading as a music company,
卢修斯和琦琦·里昂
with Lucious and Cookie Lyon
就是无法无天的暴♥力♥头目
as the violent, lawless kingpins.
我想叫他们"嘻哈界的雌雄大盗"
I like to call them "Hip-hop's Bonnie and Clyde."
还挺有爱的
I think that's cute.
法官阁下 我的委托人相信
Your Honor, it is my client's belief that,
倘若让哈基姆·里昂监护这孩子
left under Hakeem Lyon's custody,
她就会受伤 被教坏
this child will either end up injured,
甚至意外身亡
damaged or dead.
谢谢
Thank you.
亮剑吧 贱♥人♥们
Bring out the blades, bitches,
他动真格的了
'cause he coming for blood.
对 我的确没想到会怀孕
Yes, it is true that I did not expect a pregnancy,
但等我怀了孕 我
but when it happened, I...
我意识到
I realized it was something I wanted
孩子才是我最想要的
more than anything in this world.
除了卢修斯的钱和哈基姆的老二
Except for Lucious's money, and Hakeem's ding-a-ling.
安妮卡怀了贝拉 她一直抱怨
When Anika had Bella, all she did was complain
贝拉限制了她穿衣打扮
Bella was cramping her style.
然后她进了监狱
Then she went to jail.
现在贝拉几乎都不认识她
Now Bella don't even know her.
贝拉认识我
I'm who Bella knows.
不幸的是 哈基姆不知道怎么当父亲
Unfortunately, Hakeem does not know good parenting,
因为他父亲也不合格
because he's never had it himself.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
犯错 对 我是犯过一些错
Mistakes? Yeah, I made some.
但我从来都没弄丢她 撇下她 抛弃她
But I never lost her, dropped her or abandoned her.
贝拉出生后至今 你有一半时间都在狱中
You've spent half of Bella's life in jail.
什么罪名
For what charge?
谋杀
Murder.
但那是出于自卫
But it was self-defense,
而且指控也撤销了
and the charges were dropped.
你和你丈夫的儿子发生了关系
You had sex with the son of the man you were married to.
你的继子
Your-your own stepson.
我们没结婚
We were not married.
尚未
Yet.
我只是
And I was just...
-一起睡 -反对
- Sleeping together? - Objection.
-反对有效 -不是像听起来这样的
- Sustained. - It is not what it sounds like.
听起来你就是个婊♥子♥
It sounds like you a ho.
我得做亲子鉴定
I had to take a paternity test to know
才能确定贝拉是我女儿
if Bella was my daughter,
还是我妹妹还是别人的种
my sister or community property.
-听听 贱♥人♥ -里昂女士
- Clap that, bitch! - Ms. Lyon,
我一直在忍♥你小声嘟哝
I've put up with your murmurs and your not-so sotto voce,
但你要是再违反一次
but one more transgression,
本庭就开始审判你 而不是让你旁观
and you'll be under this court, not in it.
明白吗
Am I clear?
明白 法官阁下 我道歉
Yes, Your Honor. My apologies.
接受道歉
Accepted.
休庭五分钟
Five-minute recess.
我喜欢你对过门的改动 就...
Yeah, no. I love what you did with the bridge. Just, um,
发给我混音的最终版本 明天之前给你反馈
send me the final mix. I'll get you notes by tomorrow.
我不在乎你要干什么
Look, I don't care what you got to do.
我回来之前把混音做出来 明白吗
Get the mixes done before I get back, all right?
我不管你要推掉什么 贝基
I don't care what you have to reschedule, Becky.
-把歌♥做出来 -我刚跟J老爹通完电♥话♥
- Just get it done. - I just got off with J Poppa.
他想重新跟帝国娱乐签约
He wants to re-sign with Empire,
要是他也能参加二十年庆歌♥的话
if he can get a 20 For 20 slot.
太好了 我让波西娅安排会面
That is brilliant. I'll have Porsha set up the meeting.
不 交给我吧 妈
Oh, no. I can take care of it, Ma.
我和J老爹在贫民人生唱片公♥司♥那阵就认识了
Me and J Poppa go back to Gutter Life days.
没错
That's right.
即将开庭
Court is reconvened.
走吧
Let's go.
当父亲后 哈基姆开始认真生活
Being a father made Hakeem take life seriously.
我见证我弟弟成了男子汉
I watched my little brother become a man.
安妮卡人很好 很贴心
Anika is so kind and thoughtful.
我以她的名字给我女儿起名
I named my daughter after her.
我们都想成为她
She's everything all of us wanted to be.
哈基姆变了很多
There's just been a huge change in Hakeem.
我见他读育儿书
You know, I see him reading books like,
《新生儿前六个月指导》
What to Expect in the First Six Months.
他非常尽心尽力
You know, he's... he's very dedicated.
我女儿高中时得过优秀市民奖
My daughter won the good citizen award in high school.
她得到了良好的教育
We raised her right.
小哈是超级巨星
Keem's a superstar.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表