剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
嘻 哈 帝 国
第四季 第五集
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
卢修斯 你在做什么
Lucious, what are you doing?
这能使我放松
It relaxes me.
他一向只和埃迪来这
He only ever comes here with Eddie.
-埃迪 -埃迪·巴克
- Eddie? - Eddie Barker
你没听过那个伟大的超级制♥作♥人吗
You don't know the great super producer?
他不记得我了 小琦
He doesn't remember me, Cook.
他脑部受了重创
He has a traumatic brain injury.
什么都不记得了
He can't remember anything.
卢修斯休养期间
While Lucious continues his sabbatical,
我们会为公♥司♥成立的每一年
we will produce and release a new album
制♥作♥发行一张新专辑
for every year we have been in operation.
他们很有效率啊
They work fast.
最终版将会造成致命打击
The final edition will be lethal.
你现在就可以选择另外一条人生路
You can choose a different path right now.
-你愿意跟我一起走吗 -我愿意
- Would you come with me? - Yes.
安吉洛是以我的律师身份前来
Angelo is here as my attorney.
我要向法♥院♥申请贝拉的单独监护权
I am suing for sole custody of Bella.
听着 离你的听证会只有两天了
Listen, we have two days until your hearing,
再给我理清一下思路
so take me through this one more time.
贝拉的妈妈 卡尔汉小姐
Ms. Calhoun, Bella's mom,
当时跟你♥爸♥爸订婚了
was engaged to your father?
-对 -不 他们搞上之前
- Yes. - No. He had already broke it off
他爸爸已经跟她分手了
with her before they hooked up.
我想听哈基姆说
I would like to hear Hakeem tell it.
你想听哈基姆从头到尾告诉你
Oh, you want to hear Hakeem tell you
他是怎么坑了他自己的吗
how he played hisself from jump?
斯基普是城里争夺抚养权方面
Listen, Skip is the best custody lawyer
最好的律师 回答他就是了
in the city-- just answer him.
说吧 哈基姆 告诉他
Go ahead, Hakeem. Tell 'em.
好 我和安妮卡
All right, look, me and Anika,
我们上♥床♥是为了报复
we hooked up as payback.
我们当时都很恨我爸爸
But we both was mad at my father at the time.
-对吧 妈妈 -对 小子
- Right, Mom? - Yes, boy.
第二次
The second time...
所以不只一次
So there was more than one.
你觉得我无缘无故就挖苦人吗
You think I was being sarcastic for no reason?
我当时脑子一团糟 事态不太顺利
I was messed up in the head. Things wasn't going good.
六个月后 我发现她怀孕了
Then I found out she was pregnant six months later.
要做什么已经晚了
Yeah, too late to do anything about it,
你知道我指什么
if you know what I mean.
瑟斯提 说到贝拉时注意点
Yo, Thirsty, watch how you talk about Bella, man.
-冷静 -放松点 小狮子
- Calm down. - Relax, young Simba,
我不是那个意思
that's not what I meant.
好了 你和这位布朗小姐
All right, and you and Ms. Brown here
一直在抚养这个小孩
have been raising the child?
是的 只是在安妮卡监禁期间
Yes. Well, only while Anika was locked up.
并非我想当她的妈妈
But it's not like I'm trying to be her mother or anything.
贝拉现在很黏提安娜
And Bella's now totally attached to Tiana.
她几乎不认识安妮卡
She hardly knows Anika.
波西娅 怎么了 我在开会
Porsha, what? I'm in a meeting.
什么
What?
好
Okay.
打开电视 调到TMZ
Somebody turn on TMZ.
多年的挣扎与压力
Years of struggling and straining.
现在来看看有关卢修斯·里昂的内♥幕♥消息
Now we come to the lowdown on Lucious Lyon,
他正准备庆祝帝国娱乐二十周♥年♥庆♥典
who is getting ready to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Empire.
据报道
According to reports,
他患有创伤性失忆症
he has been suffering from post-traumatic amnesia.
听说他不记得他的儿子们
Yeah, we're hearing he doesn't remember his sons
甚至他的前妻 琦琦·里昂
or even his ex-wife, Cookie Lyon,
对此他已隐瞒数月
and he's been lying about it for months.
所以他一直在欺骗
So he has been defrauding, uh,
帝国娱乐所有的股东
all of the Empire shareholders?
像是黑人版的伯纳德·麦道夫
Uh, kind of like a black Bernie Madoff.
因庞兹骗局被判150年监禁
他已经断了一条腿了
The guy's already lost a leg.
如果他拿股东的钱开玩笑
Uh, if he's playing with people's money,
他失去的就不只是一条腿了
he is about to lose something else.
早上好 警探
Morning, Detective.
我没想过夜的
I did not mean to spend the night.
是吧 十足的大谎话
Yeah, it was a really big imposition.
我们不这样
This, we're not doing.
我们不在彼此住所过夜
We are not doing sleepovers.
完全正确 起床
Absolutely right. Get out.
既然我在这
Well, since I'm here...
我是想拿给你
I was just going to hand it to you.
现在不必了
Now you don't have to.
我爸爸案子的事吗
Something about my father's case?
你知道我不能跟你说
Now, you know I can't talk to you about that.
你做了很多
Well, you're doing a lot of things that you, uh,
你不该做的事
shouldn't be doing.
我想我俩都喜欢
I guess we both just like
过刺♥激♥的生活 不是吗
to live on the edge, now, don't we?
我不会跟你说你♥爸♥爸的案子
And I'm not talking to you about your father's case,
当然 除非你有事要供认
unless, of course, there's something you want to confess.
德怀特 我
Dwight, I...
对你我越界了
I crossed a line with you.
我真的需要控制下我的感受
And I really need to get a handle on my feelings.
为什么
Why?
因为这不职业
Because it's... unprofessional.
有人会说不道德
Some would say unethical.
如果被人发现的话
And if anybody were to find out...
比如谁 琦琦吗
Like who? Cookie?
你担心她会发现这事
You're worried she's going to find out about this?
不 我不害怕琦琦
N-no, I'm not afraid of Cookie.
这是
This...
只是
it's just, um...
这是我的承诺
it's my commitment,
我的职责
it's my responsibility.
我到这来的唯一目的就是帮你恢复记忆
My sole purpose for being here is to help you recover your memory.
这点我亏欠你 亏欠你的家人
I owe that to you. I owe it to your family.
我想记起来 但
I want to remember, but...
同时 我又不想记起来
then again, I don't want to remember.
我想我这么矛盾的原因是
I think the reason I'm so conflicted
虽然我想帮你恢复记忆
is I want to help you recover your memory...
但我想帮你成为你想成为的人
but I want to help you to become the man you want to be.
我想帮你成为德怀特
I want to help you to become Dwight.
卢修斯身上
Is there...
有任何你想要
is there anything about Lucious
接纳的东西吗
you think you could embrace?
他的音乐
His music.
卢修斯 我们有麻烦了
Lucious, we have us a problem.
我跟你打赌是安妮卡泄露出去的
And I bet you that bitch Anika leaked the damn story.
等等 你付给她两千五百万
Wait a minute, you paid her $25 million.
看看她是怎么回报我们的
Well, that's what it got us.
那好 大家都不用装了
Then, good. Then nobody has to pretend anymore.
卢修斯 对 麻烦很大
Lucious, yes, it is a big problem, okay,
因为董事会对我步步紧逼
because the board is up my ass.
数月以来 我都在为保护你建立起来的
Okay, for months, I've been fighting to protect
帝国而战斗 但现在我不能再自己战斗了
the legacy you built, but I can't do it anymore.
所以你得跟我一起
So you're gonna have to come with me
告诉这些人这是假新闻
and tell these people that this is fake news.
抱歉 克劳迪娅
Sorry, Claudia.
没问题
No problem.
-卢修斯 -里昂先生
- Lucious! - Mr. Lyon!
我可能需要你对他的身体状况做一份声明
Uh, I may need you to make a statement about his condition.
只要你别让我撒谎就行
As long as you don't expect me to lie.
大家好
Hello.
早上好
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表