剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Thank you. Hello.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor, mm.
一定要和你的秘书去舞池啊
Be sure to get on the dance floor with your secretary.
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
-迪布瓦夫人 -你好
- Mrs. Dubois. - Hello.
请举起手来
Arms up, please.
好了 先生
All right, sir.
请来这边
Right this way.
请掏空口袋
Please empty your pockets.
这边来 夫人
Right over here, ma'am.
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir.
你把口袋中所有金属物品都拿出来了吗
Did you remove all the metal from your pockets?
不 我没有 我的错
No, I did not. My bad.
我不能让你进去 你是卢修斯·里昂
I cannot let you in. You're Lucious Lyon.
他们和我一起的
They're with me.
我收到了严格指令 先生
I was given strict instructions, sir.
-没事的 我保证 -借过一下
- They're fine. I promise. - Excuse me. Excuse me.
你可以去告诉我母亲 谢谢 先生们
You can speak to my mother. Thank you, gentlemen.
下一位
Next, please.
见到你太好了
So good to see you.
真好看
Lovely, lovely.
-黛安娜 -你好
- Diana. - Hello.
-你看着真美 -谢谢你
- You look amazing. - Thank you.
-真美 -船长舞会
- Yes. - Captain's Ball.
敬一杯 怎么样
Cheers to that. Shall we?
敬船长舞会
To the Captain's Ball.
安吉洛
Angelo.
-安... 天啊 看看你 -母亲
- Ang... Oh, my God, look at you. - Mother, mother.
拜托 拜托 别引起宾客的注意
Please, please, please, please don't draw attention.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
是里昂家的人干的 我还要道歉
The Lyons happened to me, and I apologize.
他们来了
They're here.
-安吉洛 -我这副样子 请见谅 你真美
- Angelo. - Excuse my appearance. You look beautiful.
-这是什么音乐 -对不起
- What is that music? - I'm sorry.
那是卢修斯·里昂吗
Wow, is that Lucious Lyon?
他们真优雅
Oh, they're exquisite.
看啊 他们真美
Oh, look at them. They're beautiful.
舞步曼妙
Such graceful movement.
够了
Okay, that's enough of it.
-把他们赶出去 -全体...
- Get them out of here. - All units...
-妈 没用的 -你说什么
- Mother, it's no use. - What?
他们带了一队硬汉过来
They came with a veritable militia, all right?
把他们混在乐师里带进来的
They snuck them in with the musicians.
鸡仔 放音乐
Chicken, drop the beat!
好的 卢修斯
Got you, Lucious.
什么音乐 什么鸡仔
The beat? Chicken?
真不赖 老家伙
Not bad, old geezer.
就跟你说 我这个跛脚老头宝刀未老
I told you this gimp still got it.
现在该让这次船长舞会
Yo, it's time to make this Captain's Ball
更带感一些了
a little bit more baller.
我们给卢修斯和琦琦·里昂点掌声好吗
How 'bout we give it up one time for Lucious and Cookie Lyon?
跳得太好了
That was incredible.
真有才
So talented.
我去年在这里表演过
Listen, I-I performed here last year.
记得当时的市民舞会吗 为大家而办的舞会
Remember when it was the People's Ball? For the people?
一切都变了 对吧
Yeah, things have changed, huh?
是不是 我不是品头论足
Yeah? No judgment.
可能还是有点 是吧
Maybe a little bit, right?
但是他今天来是为了
But this one right here is for
我们今天未能到场的大哥安德鲁
our big brother Andre, who couldn't be here today,
因为黛安娜·迪布瓦害他进医院了
'cause Diana Dubois put him in the hospital.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
把他们赶下台 快点
Get them off the stage. Get them...
各位 掌声欢迎黛安娜·迪布瓦
Come on, y'all. Why don't we give it up for Diana Dubois?
我看见你了 迪迪 我看透你了 迪迪
I see you, D.D. I see you, D.D.
你们都没想到检查一下管弦乐队吧
Y'all didn't think to check the security of the orchestra.
我猜你没想到
Yeah, I guess you didn't think
穷酸地痞也懂古典音乐
the ghetto knew about classical music.
♪你说这是爱 但这不是爱♪
♪You told me it was love, but it wasn't♪
♪这不是爱♪
♪But it wasn't♪
♪贱♥人♥年年有 今年特别多♪
♪They say that bitches come a dime a dozen♪
♪你真下♥贱♥ 对我下毒手♪
♪You were cheap, what the hell you do to me♪
♪挖出我的心 一脚踢中目标♪
♪Rip the heart up off my sleeve and kick a field goal♪
♪这里本该开派对♪ ♪开派对♪
♪It's supposed to be a party♪ ♪Be a party♪
♪为什么没邀请我♪ ♪邀请我♪
♪Why ain't I invited♪ ♪I invited♪
♪一拳打在你脸上 我不在乎♪
♪I punch you in the face and I don't care who like it♪
♪时间无情飞逝♪ ♪时间飞逝♪
♪Funny how the time flies♪ ♪Time flies♪
♪永恒不存在♪ ♪永恒不存在♪
♪It never last♪ ♪It never last♪
♪早该知道不该信你♪
♪Should've known that I could never trust your ass♪
♪因为爱♪ ♪爱♪
♪Because love♪ ♪Love♪
♪就像毒品♪ ♪就像毒品♪
♪Is like a drug♪ ♪Is like a drug♪
♪而你♪
♪And you♪
♪太过刻意 你让我♪
♪Doin' too much because you got me♪
♪沉迷 沉迷♪
♪Trapped, trapped♪
♪沉迷 沉迷 沉迷♪
♪Trapped, trapped, trapped♪
♪你太过刻意♪
♪And you doin' too much♪
♪沉迷 沉迷♪
♪Trapped, trapped♪
♪沉迷 沉迷 沉迷♪
♪Trapped, trapped, trapped♪
♪你太过刻意♪
♪You doin' too much♪
♪弱智 做傻事♪
♪Stupid is, stupid does♪
♪蠢货 瞧我们♪
♪Stupidness, look at us♪
♪傻♥逼♥ 瞧我们♪
♪Stupid bitch, look at us♪
♪傻♥逼♥ 瞧我们♪
♪Stupid bitch, look at us♪
♪聚光灯下闪耀 兵来则将挡♪
♪Whoo, run up in the spot, give me what you got♪
♪行动迅速♪
♪We'll be in and out♪
♪睡吧 小宝贝♪
♪Oh, baby, rockabye, hey♪
叫... 马上报♥警♥
Get... Call the police now.
♪为何要与我为敌♪ ♪为敌♪
♪Now, why would you make me an enemy♪ ♪Enemy♪
♪逼我对付你家人♪
♪Make me run up on your family♪
♪时间无情飞逝♪ ♪时间飞逝♪
♪Funny how the time flies♪ ♪Time flies♪
♪永恒不存在♪ ♪永恒不存在♪
♪It never last♪ ♪It never last♪
♪早该知道不该信你♪
♪Should've known that I could never trust your ass♪
♪因为爱♪ ♪爱♪
♪Because love♪ ♪Love♪
♪就像毒品♪
♪Is like a drug♪
大家给我们一点爱的鼓励
I need everybody to spread some love right now!
♪而你♪
♪And you♪
让我看到你们的双手
And put your hands in the air.
♪太过刻意♪
♪Doin' too much♪
一 二 三 走
One, two, three, go!
♪你让我♪
♪Because you got me♪
♪沉迷 沉迷♪
♪Trapped, trapped♪
♪宝贝♪ ♪沉迷 沉迷♪
♪Baby♪ ♪Trapped, trapped, trapped♪
♪你太过刻意♪
♪And you doin' too much♪
♪沉迷 沉迷♪
♪Trapped, trapped, trapped♪
♪刻意♪ ♪沉迷 沉迷♪
♪Too much♪ ♪Trapped, trapped♪
♪别想了 别想了♪
♪Don't think about it, think about it♪
♪你太过刻意♪
♪Doin' too much♪
♪你耍了我♪
♪You got me lookin' stupid♪
♪宝贝 你太过刻意♪
♪Baby doin' too much♪
♪你耍了我♪ ♪你太过刻意♪
♪You got me lookin' foolish♪ ♪Doin' too much♪
♪所以别逼我♪
♪So don't you make me do it♪
♪宝贝 你太过刻意♪
♪Baby doin' too much♪
♪别逼我结束一切♪
♪Don't make me pull the plug♪
这就对了 把麦扔了 他们是我儿子
Yeah, that's right! Drop the mic, babies! They're my sons!
走 我们走吧
Come on. Let's get out of here.
直接撤吧 劳驾让让
Let's just go. Excuse us, please.
你要去哪儿 迪布瓦女士
Where you going, Ms. Dubois?
这只是开场秀
That's just the opening act.
别错过重头戏
Y'all gonna miss the main event.
完虐他们 琦琦
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表