剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
All right, I'll surprise you another time.
好的
All right.
这里
So this right here,
这就是了
this is it.
这是三号♥录音棚
This is Studio 3,
绰号♥"热单制♥造♥者"
nicknamed The Hitmaker.
我在这录音
I record here.
没错
Yeah.
你在这里录制了最卖♥♥座的唱片
You recorded your best-selling album here.
花了整整三天
It took three days.
三天内谁也没合眼 连我都没睡
Nobody slept for 72 hours, not even my ass,
而我当时还很小
and I was a kid.
但...
But...
但那张唱片发行了超过八百万张
but it went on to sell over eight million copies,
现在大家都想在这录音
and now everybody wants to record here
他们觉得卢修斯·里昂的魔力
'cause they feel like the Lucious Lyon magic
会撒在他们身上之类的
will, like, sprinkle on them or something.
但我才是继承了卢修斯·里昂魔力的人
You know, I'm the one with the Lucious Lyon magic, so...
你听
Listen to this.
这是我说的那首我们一起写的歌♥
This is the song that I said that we wrote together.
听着
Look.
这是音调
These the keys.
这是乐弦
And the strings.
过来
Come here.
听
Look.
转低音
Then the bass drops.
很棒吧
It's dope, right?
这是什么
What is this?
《翱翔于天空》
"Chasing the Sky."
我是说这是什么
No, I mean this. What is this?
这是混音台
Oh, this is the, um, the mixing board.
混音师基本就在这完成歌♥曲制♥作♥
It's basically how the engineer takes the song to completion.
我之前是操作这个的吗
And I worked on this?
这些你之前都经常操作
Man, you used to work on all of this.
你都不需要混音师
You didn't even need an engineer.
就直接进录音棚开始工作
You just rolled up in the studio
一副"我是王者"的范儿
and was like, "I'm the king."
试试吧
Go ahead.
声音有点... 太大了
Ha, that's a little too-- that's a little too loud.
没事的 没事的 爸爸
It's all right. It's all right, Dad.
这一切都让我感到陌生
I don't feel connected to none of this stuff.
我们能聊一聊吗
Can we, maybe just talk for a minute?
可以啊
Of course.
哈基姆之前提过垃圾桶的事...
Hakeem said something earlier about a trash can...
搞什么
Come on, man.
-淡定 伙计 淡定 没事 -先生
- Relax, man, relax, I'm good. - Sir.
怎么了 韦伯
Yo, what's up, Webb?
我想跟他解释这里现在不让进
I tried to explain to him this area's off-limits right now.
卢修斯
Lucious.
月光
Moonshine.
月光 我们生疏到这种地步了吗
Moonshine? We on it like that now?
他是我的朋友吧
He's a friend of mine, right?
月光
Moonshine.
对 好了 我们还是出去吧
Yeah, but you know what, we better get up out of here.
爸 来 走吧
So, Dad, let's... Come on, let's hit it.
我和月光是多年老友了
But Moonshine and I have been friends a long time.
对 老相识了
Yeah. Day ones.
对 我们一起搞过说唱音乐
Yeah, we made rap music together.
好吧 你打算当面让我难堪啊
Okay, so you're gonna throw that in my face now.
不 卢修斯 我们没一起搞过说唱音乐
Nah, Lucious, we didn't make rap music together.
我们搞过一些混音趴
Well, we'd do a few jams,
在街头上挣了很多钱
made a lot of money in the street.
就是像街头派对一样
Meaning, like, street parties.
因为在帝国娱乐成立之前
'Cause before there was Empire or anything,
你们之前经常...
y'all used to throw... it's just,
举办一些超棒的街区派对
these... these dope block parties.
对
Yeah.
那里聚集了所有费城来的人
Everybody who was anybody from Philly was there.
威尔·史密斯 扎根合唱团
Will Smith. The Roots.
洛奇·巴布亚 记得吗
Rocky Balboa. Remember that?
老实告诉你 月光 我不记得了
To be perfectly honest with you, Moonshine, I don't.
但我很好奇
But I'm curious,
我们是发小
w-we were friends since we were kids,
你搞音乐 我也搞音乐
and you make music and I make music.
我和他为什么没有合作过歌♥曲
Why didn't he and I ever make a song together?
不知道 兄弟
I don't know, brother.
但我也说了 没关系的
But like I said, it's all good.
我们此刻在这里 对吧
We're here now, right?
帝国娱乐挺过了二十年风雨
Empire's 20 years strong...
而我们的友情比这还长
and we've been friends longer than that.
所以你才来这里来搞音乐
So that's why you're here. To make music.
但不是你儿子正在创作的深情R&B曲风
Yeah. But nothing like the soft-ass R&B your boy here's making.
你快别提这事了
Man, get your ass up out of here with that.
为庆祝二十周年
Listen, in honor of your 20th,
我们为你准备了歌♥曲
we got something for you.
是我们共同创作的
It's something we worked on together.
被你收录进"非打榜歌♥曲"之前
Before you took it for one of your B-sides.
我完成了混音 听听看
But I remixed it. Check this out.
很棒吧
It's bangin', right?
不
No.
不
No.
不不
No! No!
-不 -爸
- No! - Dad.
-不 -等等 爸 韦伯 跟着他
- No. - Wait, Dad. No, Webb, grab him, man.
他出什么毛病了
What's wrong with him?
放开我
Man, get your damn hands off me.
他如今不犀利了啊
He slow now, huh?
几件事 我要你去找我妈签字
A few things. I need you to get my mom's signature
并确保抄送给负责应付账款的莫拉莱斯
and, make sure Morales in Accounts Payable gets cc'd.
懂吗 谢谢
Okay? Thank you.
谁让你进来的
Who let you in here?
搞清楚了 里昂先生 我是纽约警局的人
Get it right, Mr. Lyon, I'm NYPD,
不是你用几张《狮子王》的票
not Vegas po-po you can keep off your ass
就能搞定的维加斯警♥察♥叔叔
with a couple of tickets to The Lion King.
你说朱莉安娜·格林躲起来了
You said Giuliana Green is in hiding
因为她害怕你父亲
because she's afraid of your father.
这么说就表示 你父亲肯定很吓人
Now, I take it your father is a pretty scary guy.
那你呢
But how about you?
你吓人吗 安德鲁
Are you scary... Andre?
我们下次谈话时
Next time we speak,
我想最好有我的律师在场
I think it's best my attorney be present.
知道害怕和兴奋的区别吗
Know the difference between fear and excitement?
全取决于你脑子怎么理解
It's all in how your brain interprets it.
今天早些时候
Earlier today,
当你听说有警♥察♥要来
when you heard the uniforms coming around the corner,
你害怕我们会被撞见吗
were you afraid we were going to get caught?
被撞见
Caught?
我可不怕
Well, see, I wasn't.
反而很兴奋
It made me hot.
按你口味泡的
Just the way you like it.
你敢保证吗
You promise?
谢谢 胡安妮塔
Thanks, Juanita.
叫月光的那个人
It's like that fellow, Moonshine...
看着他的眼睛
I looked in his eye
我能感觉出他非常暴♥力♥
and I could see that he was a violent, violent man.
我知道我们俩有恩怨
And I knew that him and I had some kind of history.
他想唤起那些过往
He was looking for it in my eyes.
我音乐的灵感是由此得来吗
Is that what drove my music?
是阴暗面吗
Was it dark?
我以前也像他一样暴♥力♥吗
Was I a violent man like him?
我知道你们想保护我 但是...
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表