剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
我在外面等你
I'll be waiting.
进去吧
We're gonna come right in here.
你确定吗 琦琦
Are you sure about this, Cookie?
我很确定
I am positive.
你们不在一起录歌♥
You are not going to get the same outcome
效果会大打折扣
if y'all are not in the same room feeding off of each other.
听懂了吗
You get it?
相信我 开始吧
Trust me. Hit it.
♪独一无二 完美前任♪ ♪完美♪
♪Big shoes, big shoes♪ ♪Shoes♪
♪现任亦讨我欢心♪
♪My new one got some really big shoes to fill♪
♪放下你 向前看♪ ♪放下♪
♪Made moves, made moves♪ ♪Moves♪
♪开始新恋情 依然对你难忘怀♪
♪I moved on, but I think about you for real♪
♪独一无二 完美前任♪
♪Big shoes, big shoes♪
♪现任...♪
♪My new one got...♪
停停停
Cut it, cut it.
停下 停下
Cut it, cut it, cut it!
你们得全心投入
I need y'all to perform,
专业一点...
like, uh-- be profess...
小心 宝贝
Wait, wait, baby.
-妈 -宝贝
- Mom! - Baby. Baby.
-快坐下 -这太蠢了 爸
- Sit down, sit down. - This is stupid, Dad.
-不能在这里录歌♥ -我没事
- We got to stop. - I'm okay.
-只是起身太快了 -冷静下来
- I just got up too fast. - Be calm.
我没事 不要大惊小怪
I'm okay, boy. Stop overreacting.
妈 你还不能工作
Mom, you can't work.
医生说你现在应该休息
The doctor said you're supposed to be resting right now.
听着
Look...
如果这会让她再次病倒 我不会继续
I'm not doing this if this mean she wind up back in the hospital.
完成这首歌♥
Boy, finish the song,
放下分歧 专业一点
and learn how to put your differences aside and be professional!
-你坐好了 -我没事
- You need to stay seated. - I'm okay.
就是刚才起身太快了而已
I just got up too fast.
-你别站起来 -拜托 我们...
- Okay, don't get up... - Come on, let's...
我们一起把歌♥唱好
let's kill this song.
为了她
For her.
好了 不要再说了
Okay, enough of that talking.
好好唱歌♥
Sell this song.
专业一点
Be professional.
拿出能量和活力
Energy, energy.
♪提基姆♪
♪TaKeem♪
♪你好 宝贝♪
♪What up, baby♪
♪独一无二 完美前任♪
♪Big shoes, big shoes♪
♪现任亦讨我欢心♪
♪My new one got some really big shoes to fill♪
♪放下你 向前看♪
♪Made moves, made moves♪
♪开始新恋情 依然对你难忘怀♪
♪I moved on but I think about you for real♪
♪独一无二 完美前任♪
♪Big shoes, big shoes♪
♪现任亦讨我欢心♪
♪My new one got some really big shoes to fill♪
♪放下你 向前看♪
♪Made moves, made moves♪
♪开始新恋情 依然对你难忘怀♪
♪I moved on but I think about you for real♪
♪放不下你♪ ♪放不下♪
♪Think about you♪ ♪About you♪
♪对你难忘怀♪
♪For real, think about you, I still♪
♪难忘怀♪
♪Think about you for real♪ ♪For real♪
♪放不下你♪
♪Think about you, about you♪
♪脑海中回忆你的身体♪
♪Been thinking about your body in the worst way♪
♪魂牵梦萦 难以忘记♪
♪Like, good God Almighty, Lord, have mercy♪
♪巫山云雨 缠绵缱绻♪
♪That birthday sex like every day♪
♪你是我的梦中女神♪
♪Reminiscing over you like Mary J.♪
♪回味你的抚摸♪
♪I still thinking about you touching on my body♪
♪放任自己想你♪
♪Still thinking about you, I don't want to fight it♪
♪想打给你♪
♪You the one that got me thinking about calling♪
♪我对你上瘾♪
♪I'm a sexaholic, sexaholic for you♪
♪独一无二 完美前任♪ ♪完美♪
♪Big shoes, big shoes♪ ♪Shoes♪
♪现任亦讨我欢心♪
♪My new one got some really big shoes to fill♪
♪放下你 向前看♪
♪Made moves, made moves♪
♪开始新恋情 对你难忘怀♪
♪I moved on, but I think about you for real♪
♪独一无二 完美前任♪
♪Big shoes, big shoes♪
♪现任难讨我欢心♪
♪My new one got some really big shoes to fill♪
♪放下你 向前看♪ ♪放下♪
♪Made moves, made moves♪ ♪Made moves♪
♪开始新恋情 对你难忘怀♪
♪I moved on, but I think about you, I still♪
♪对你难忘怀♪
♪Think about you, for real♪
♪放不下你♪
♪Think about you♪
♪对你难忘怀♪
♪I still think about you for real♪
♪放不下你♪
♪Think about you, 'bout you...♪
怎么这么着急叫我来
Why the 911 text?
卢佩不想买♥♥了吗
Did Lupe pull out of the deal?
我打电♥话♥告诉他 我们不卖♥♥了
I called his overpaid ass, I told him we weren't selling.
为什么不卖♥♥了
Why in the hell would you do that?
你的最爱
Your favorite.
我们喝不起这个了
W-We can't afford that anymore.
我们要庆祝
We're celebrating.
庆祝什么
Celebrating what?
大功就要告成了
I got the final piece of the puzzle.
我们就要发财了
We're about to be flush with cash.
你没在骗我吧
Please tell me this is real.
是真的
It's real.
千真万确
It's definitely real.
也不算太难吃
I mean, it's not so bad.
加点培根碎就更好了
It could use some bacon bits, though.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
-不是时候 安德鲁 -事不容缓 爸
- Not now, Andre. - This can't wait, Pop.
听我说
Okay? Now, listen to me.
我仔细研究了埃迪和帕特尔即将签订的协议
I've been going over the Patel deal Eddie's been running.
安德鲁 你这是多此一举
Hey, hey, hey, Andre, nobody asked you to do that.
幸好我看了 妈
Be glad I did, Ma.
你请埃迪帮忙经营帝国娱乐
You let Eddie into Empire
他却打算偷偷卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
and he is about to steal it from under you.
你们找我
You guys wanted to see me?
怎么了
What's going on?
你还好吧 小琦
You feeling okay, Cook?
安德鲁告诉我们
Um, Andre tells us that, uh,
你对帕特尔的要价远高于手♥机♥音乐业务
the numbers you're looking at are way too expansive for a phone deal.
他觉得你是在整合业务
He thinks you're putting together a portfolio
使帝国娱乐对买♥♥家更有吸引力
to make Empire look attractive to a buyer.
我刚才还跟琦琦说
Yeah, now, I was telling Cookie earlier
不可能有这种事
that I think... ...that's-that's insane, right?
埃迪 你没做傻事吧
Eddie? It's crazy, right?
我本想亲口告诉你
I wanted to be the one to tell you.
真是太惭愧了
But shame on me for-for thinking
我居然以为能瞒过你们大儿子
that I could hide something from your number one son.
他说中了
He's right?
这是个好消息啊
This is great news, great news.
凯利·帕特尔打算正式收♥购♥帝国娱乐
Kelly Patel is putting together a formal offer to buy Empire.
他的公♥司♥打算拓展全新业务
His company wants to, uh, break into the creative space,
我能谈下一个
and I was able to get them to
你们意想不到的好价格
agree to a dollar amount that you wouldn't even believe.
我听糊涂了 埃迪
I'm really confused, Eddie.
当初是你说服我
Because you were the one who convinced me
不要卖♥♥掉帝国娱乐流媒体 所以...
not to sell Empire XStream, so...
今时不同往昔
A different situation.
当时卖♥♥出流媒体 公♥司♥就会垮掉
You were gonna gut the company.
现在卖♥♥出 公♥司♥会发展壮大
This-this deal helps to keep it together,
依旧由你们二人掌管
with the two of you still in charge.
等等 谁允许你
Wait, but-- wait, who in the hell gave you permission
代表我敲定协议了
to make deals on my behalf?
别让你的自负毁了这笔生意
Don't let your ego get in the way of this deal.
我的自负
Oh. My ego.
你还是先看看自己现在的样子吧
Maybe you should check yours right now.
这么说吧
You know what?
这是个千载难逢的机会
This is a now or never opportunity.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表