剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
It's my choice, it's not his, and it's not yours.
我们得挖点埃迪的黑料
We need to come up with some dirt on Eddie.
编点儿什么抹黑他
Fabricate something.
我已经决定了
I've already made my choice.
给我把枪 我朝那混♥蛋♥的脑袋砰砰来两枪
You know what? Give me a gun, I'll put two bullets in that bitch's skull.
-看他在地下还怎么搞事情 -停 停 停
- You can't hear him squawking from six feet under. - Stop, stop, stop.
看着我
Look at me.
你为了我们家 在监狱蹲了半辈子
Now, you've spent half of your life in prison for our family.
现在该我了
It's my turn.
让我做个值得你爱的人吧
Let me be the man that's worthy of your love.
-求你了 -不
- Please. - No.
卢修斯 肯定有其他办法
Lucious, there's got to be a different way, come on.
聊得如何
Yo, what's the word?
有什么要告诉我们的吗
Anything we need to know?
我得跟你谈谈 儿子
I need to talk to you, son.
给
Here.
我决定去自首杀了小光
I've decided to turn myself in for Shine's murder.
在那之前
Um, before I do this,
我需要你准备一份收♥购♥帝国娱乐的标书
I need you to prepare a bid to buy Empire back,
铲除叛徒
exterminate the rats,
你还得保证一定是里昂家的人
and I need you to make sure that there's a Lyon
坐在王座上
that's seated on that throne.
该被关起来的是我 不是你
I'm the one that should be locked away, not you.
如果我没让小光参与我的计划
If I hadn't brought Shine into my plans,
-你就不会 -不不 你
- you wouldn't be... - Oh, no, no. You...
让我受罚吧 爸爸
Let me take the fall, Pop.
我一直都在辜负你的期许
All I've ever done is disappoint you.
辜负我
Disappoint me?
你帮我打造了帝国娱乐
You helped me build Empire.
是你让帝国娱乐从费城街头进入华尔街
You took it from the Philly streets to Wall Street.
都是你的功劳 安德鲁
You did this, Andre!
她需要你
I mean, she needs you.
我已经不在乎掌管公♥司♥的事了 爸
I don't care about running the company anymore, Pop!
我现在说的不是公♥司♥
I'm not talking about the company.
我说的是你母亲
I'm talking about your mother.
她会比以往更需要你
She's gonna need you... more than ever,
因为我会不在她身边
because I'm not gonna be there.
三个儿子中
And out of all of them,
只有你最像我
you're the one that's most like me.
你想说什么
What'd you say?
你心中的那团火
That fire in you?
是我放在那里的
I put that there.
是我放的 那才是里昂家人
I did that. That's the Lyon.
那才是我
That's me.
你是生病了 因为这么多年来
And maybe you got sick, because all those years,
你一直在压制你真实的本性
you've been trying to suppress your real nature.
你是里昂[狮子]
I mean, you are a Lyon.
是狮子就会咆哮
A Lyon roars,
而我却送你去白人的学校上学
and I put you in those schools with white people--
那是我的错
it's my fault,
因为我想让你变得平和一点
because I was trying to make you less threatening.
是我一手造成的
I did that.
比起其他人 你身上更有我的影子
And more than the others, you have me in you.
你是里昂[狮子] 儿子
You're the Lyon, son.
爸 我...
Pop, I...
我要你向我保证
I need you to promise me
你会照顾你母亲
that you're gonna look after your mother,
照看这个家
and look after this family.
我保证
I promise.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
我也爱你 爸
I-I love you too, Pop.
安德鲁 标书准备好了吗
Andre, you got the bid prepared?
七亿五千万美元
$750 million.
这就行了 我们可以把帝国娱乐抢回来了
So that seals it. We can get Empire back.
没这么简单 儿子
It's not that easy, son.
大家听我说
Look here.
七亿五千万美元
有一件事你们要知道
You all need to know something.
埃迪想要勒索我
Eddie's trying to blackmail me.
他说如果他竞标不成功
He says if the bid doesn't go to him,
他就会把小光的谋杀案算在我头上
he's gonna pin Shine's murder on me.
他到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with him?
他现在可以凭空捏造罪行了吗
What, he's pulling crimes out of thin air now?
叫他去死吧 爸
To hell with him, Dad.
首先 定罪是需要证据的
You need proof, first of all, to convict somebody.
他有证据
He's got it.
我杀了小光
I killed Shine.
你刚刚说什么
What the hell you just say?
妈 你知道这件事吗
Mom, you knew about this?
是小光先对你父亲出手的 儿子
Shine came after your father, son.
每个人都想对老爸出手
Everybody comes after Dad.
这算是什么理由...
How's that possibly a reason to...
小光帮我在拉斯维加斯安置了炸♥弹♥
Shine helped me plant the bomb in Vegas.
你在说谎
You lying.
冷静点 儿子
Calm down, boy.
小光就是个抓住一切机会
Shine was nothing but a thug who used every opportunity
洗劫我们的流氓
to steal from this family.
他确实是个流氓
Yeah, but he might have been a thug,
但是你和你的护工用手指画画的时候
but while you were finger painting with your nurse,
是他力挺了我
he had my back.
坐下 哈基姆
Sit down, Hakeem.
妈离开了我们十七年
So, we lost Mom for 17 years,
现在我们又要失去你
now we lose you for the rest of your life,
全都是为了继续拯救这个
all to continue to save some company
只会毁掉我们家的公♥司♥吗
that does nothing but destroy our family?
小贾说得对
Mal has a point.
也许我们应该好好想一想
Maybe we should think about this.
是啊 也许我们要想想
Yeah, maybe we need to think about all
一直以来 帝国娱乐从我们这里夺走的东西
that Empire consistently takes from us.
爸 如果这样能救你
Dad, if it's gonna save you,
那就把公♥司♥让给埃迪吧
then let Eddie have it.
帝国娱乐从我们身上夺走了什么
What Empire... has taken from us?
那公♥司♥给予我们的呢
What about what it's given us?
所有我们塑造出来的艺人
What about all the artists that we create
他们所创作出来的音乐
that make music
抚慰人们的心灵
which comforts people,
帮助他们渡过最艰难的时刻
that helps them through the worst of times.
看看帝国娱乐带给我们的食物
Look at what it's given everybody here at this table.
我们...
I mean, we...
我们所创作的音乐将会流传永世
we make music that will live eternally.
这些值得我们做出任何牺牲
It's worth any sacrifice that any of us will ever have to make.
好吧
Well, OK.
我就...
I mean, I just...
把时间算上去
put that time on.
很高兴见到你
Hey. It's good to see you.
帕特尔的竞标价
The Patel bid.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家都知道
As you all know,
我们认为值得信赖又有责任感的最高竞标者
the highest bidder, whom we deem credible
将会赢得帝国娱乐
and responsible, will win Empire.
现在轮到埃迪·巴克和凯利·帕特尔出价
Now the Eddie Barker, Kelly Patel bid.
七亿美元
$700 million.
我们筹租派对的募捐款可比这多
We made way more than that with the rent party.
-我们能赢 -好棒
- We got this. - Yes!
现在轮到里昂家族出价
I'll now open the bid from the Lyon family.
零美元吗
Zero dollars?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
什么
What?
有人篡改了
This is rigged.
里昂家族竞标价为零美元
没人篡改
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表