剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
真可悲
Pathetic.
如果不是我 你们中一半人都来不了这里
If it weren't for me, half of you wouldn't be here.
我真替你可悲 黛安娜
I feel sorry for you, Diana.
你家人今晚对你的背叛
My family would never turn on me
我的家人永远都不会这么对我
the way yours have on you tonight.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Really.
打扰
Excuse me.
所以你才在牢里耗掉了小半生的大好年华吗
Is that why you spent the better part of your life in prison?
也不是什么大好年华 亲
Oh, I wouldn't call it the better part, honey.
我的好日子才刚开始
I'm just getting started.
-迪布瓦夫人 -没错 她就在那边
- Ms. Dubois. - Yes, she's right over there.
你涉嫌绑♥架♥贝拉·里昂 我们要逮捕你
We have a warrant for your arrest in the kidnapping of Bella Lyon.
别碰我
Do not... touch me.
劝你别拒捕 亲
I wouldn't resist arrest, honey.
他们可能会对你锁喉
They might put you in a choke hold.
说得对 琦琦
Yes, Cookie!
棒 琦琦
Go, Cookie!
琦琦女王万岁
Long live Queen Cookie!
-祝你牢饭吃得愉快 -干得漂亮 妹子
- Enjoy your prison life! - You tell 'em, girl!
乐队奏起音乐吧
Why don't we spark up this band, honey?
我们继续狂欢
Let's get this party started.
等一下 贾马尔
One second, Jamal.
进去
Get back.
安吉洛
Angelo.
-安吉洛 -瞧见没 瞧见没
- Angelo... - See? See?
-等下 听我说 -我让你闭...
- Wait a minute. Listen. - I told you to shut your...
沃伦 不到两小时 你的航♥班♥就起飞...
Warren, your plane leaves in less than two...
两位 真够可以啊
Oh, guys. Come on.
这多美好啊
Isn't this sweet?
-安吉洛 这... -你给我进来
- Angelo, this... - Get your ass back.
就是这个时候了吧 这个时候
This is the part, this is the part of the story
"罗密欧"倒在"茱丽叶"的怀里吧
where Romeo falls into Juliet's arms, right?
别这样
Come on, man.
他们可以享鱼水之欢 破镜重圆
And they get to have really hot makeup sex.
-安吉洛 这一切... -听着 别说话
- Angelo, all this... - Listen. Nah, nope!
别说了
Nope.
这到大团圆结局的时刻了吗
Are we at that part of the story?
-安吉洛 听着 -这才是结局
- Angelo, listen... - This is how it ends.
安吉洛
Angelo!
不要 贾马尔
No! Jamal!
-给我 -住手
- Give it to me! - Stop it!
贾马尔
Jamal!
放开 住手
Let go! Stop it!
等一下
Wait a minute.
等一下 贾马尔
Uh, wait a minute. Jamal.
-不 -安吉洛
- Oh, no. - Angelo.
-安吉洛 -不
- Angelo. - Oh, no.
我没事 只打中了肩膀 我没事
I'm all right. It's my shoulder. I'm good.
安吉洛 你还好吗
Angelo. Hey, you all right?
别死啊 拜托
Come on, man. Please.
别死啊 别啊 别死啊
Come on, come on, man. Come on, come on.
这里是接警中心 有什么可以帮你
911. What's your emergency?
请派人来...
Yeah, um, I need a... I need someone at, um,
长岛的第六街旅馆
the Sixth Street Motel in Long Island.
有人中枪了
There's been a shooting.
对
Yeah.
有人好像死了
I think someone is dead.
你回家吗
So, you headed home?
你不回吗 我累了
Aren't you? I'm tired.
我想先去一趟医院
I want to stop by the hospital
让安德鲁知道 我们为他报仇了
and let Andre know we took care of things for him.
-你能告诉他 我爱他吗 -当然
- Can you tell him I love him? - Of course.
告诉他 我明天去看他
Let him know I'll be there tomorrow.
我今晚太累了
I am tired tonight.
-琦 -怎么了
- So, Cook? - Yeah?
我们之间没事吧
Are we good?
没事
Um, yeah.
怎么这么说
W-Why you say that?
这是我了 宝贝 我回归了
This is me, baby. I'm back.
你就这样回归了吗
You're back just like that?
不是一下子恢复了
Well, not just like that.
我还是能看见音乐 听到色彩...
I'm still seeing the music and hearing the colors, and...
我现在是增强版卢修斯了
I'm kind of Lucious-plus now.
我就是希望我们能回到当初那样
I'm just hoping you and me can get back to where we were.
回到当初 什么意思
Back to where we were? What do you mean?
你要么搬进我的卧室 亲爱的
Either you're moving into my bedroom, babe,
要么就离开那间房♥子
or you're moving out of the house.
那我想我要搬出去了
Well, I guess I'll be moving out.
因为如果你真回归了 卢修斯
'Cause if you're really back, Lucious...
我觉得这一回 我们得慢慢发展
I really think we should take our time this go-round.
你知道我多爱你吧
You know how much I love you, right?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
韦伯 带我家宝贝回家
Webb, get my baby home.
你今晚跳得不错啊 "大舞蹈家"
Good work in there tonight, Fred Astaire.
过去这几个月 你帮了我不少忙 雪莉
Been a really great help to me for these last few months, Sheri.
认识你真好啊
I've really enjoyed getting to know you.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
我会送你机票
I'm gonna send you a ticket,
让你可以来巴巴多斯看我 好吗
so you can come visit me in Barbados. All right?
-好 -埃迪
- Okay. - Eddie!
那样很好
That'd be nice.
-很好 -埃迪
- Great. - Eddie!
听着
Look...
这是谁
Who is that?
-我前妻 -这货是谁
- It's my ex-wife. - Who is this?
你多大啊 十五岁吗
How old are you? 15?
告诉你 她今年三十二了
You know what? She happens to be 32.
-随便吧 -她是个出色的调音师助理
- Whatever. - And she's an accomplished assistant engineer.
你找我♥干♥什么 吉赛尔
What do you want, Giselle?
要我帮你洗你的玛莎拉蒂吗
Want me to wash your Maserati for you?
我想让你告诉我
Look, I want you to tell me
你没真和史蒂夫·劳伦斯做生意吧
that this business with Steve Lawrence is just a bad dream.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你都不知道啊
You don't even know.
给 你没看新闻吗
Here. You didn't see this?
"史蒂夫·劳伦斯的数万亿骗局"
"Steve Lawrence's Multibillion-Dollar Scam."
麦道夫诈骗案 史上最大庞氏骗局
"劳伦斯是第二个伯纳德·麦道夫"
"Lawrence Another Bernie Madoff."
"富商客户均已破产"
"Wealthy Clients Bankrupted."
这是真的吗
Is this real?
真金都没这么真 埃迪
You're damn straight it's real, Eddie.
我们破产了
We're broke.
被骗光了
Wiped out.
你 我 你另外一个前妻
You, me, the other ex-wife--
如果你也让她跟我一样投资了
that's if you had her in the same investments you had me in--
两次婚姻中的子女
the kids from both marriages.
我看到利润了 我亲眼看见了
I saw the returns. I-I saw them myself.
那是个庞氏骗局
It was a Ponzi scheme.
他是拆东墙补西墙
He was robbing Peter to pay Paul.
我们要怎么办
Okay, what are we gonna do? Huh?
这不是问题 吉赛尔
It's not a problem, Giselle.
你看见我们在哪儿了吧
You see where we are, right?
帝国娱乐 然后呢
Empire. So?
我过去几个月一直在这里工作
I've been ensconced here for the last few months.
我一直在帮忙维持这家公♥司♥
I've been helping them stay afloat.
琦琦和卢修斯会很愿意
Cookie and Lucious would love
我留在帝国娱乐 帮他们一把
for me to stick around Empire, help them out.
怎么了
What?
我想到几个点子
I got some ideas.
我知道这事了
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表