剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I'm not crying. Leave me alone. I'm good.
是荷尔蒙的问题吗 辣妞
Something going on with the hormones, mama?
你能不能... 别跟我说荷尔蒙的问题
Would you... Don't talk about my hormones!
天呐
God.
好吧 我懂了
Okay, I see.
谁是那位幸运的爸爸呢
Who's the lucky daddy?
给
Here.
来 拿着吧
Come on, take it.
事情会好起来的
It's gonna be all right.
小哈
Yo, Keem,
我真心搞不定这破机器
I swear, I cannot figure this damn thing out.
要么卡住
It's either getting stuck,
要么洒得到处都是
or it just splatters every-damn-where.
因为你根本没把盖子盖紧
'Cause you never put the top down tight enough.
你是怎么上来的
How the hell did you get up in here?
我给了你的门卫一万块现金
I gave your doorman $10,000 in cash.
是我姑姑给我出城的钱
It was... the money my aunt gave me to leave town.
做出这种事就只有这种下场
That's what you got for what you did.
本来应该得到更多的
It was supposed to be a whole lot more...
但是我失败了 因为我爱上了你
but I blew it, because I fell in love with you.
是嘛
Oh, well...
我们来听听你有什么要说的
let's... let's hear it for the boy.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我不是来求你同情我
I'm not here for pity.
被人打破鼻子
I deserve everything,
打破嘴角 全都是我咎由自取
every-every broken nose, every busted lip.
-没错 -对 你赐予我的一切
- Yes, you do. - Yes, everything that you gave me.
但我有些事
But I got some information
我想你和你家人需要知道
that I think you and your family need to know.
省省吧
Yeah, well, you can save it.
我是不会宽恕你的
I'm not here to give you absolution.
当然 除非你告诉我你并不知道
Unless, of course, you can tell me you didn't know
她打算那样对付我哥哥安德鲁
what she was doing to my brother Andre.
你不能吧
You can't, can you?
你知道她计划的每一件事
You knew every single thing that she was doing,
你本来可以说出来 但是你没有
and you could've said something, but you didn't.
因为这样 我哥哥差点死掉
And for that, my brother almost died.
因为这样 他的心灵已经被摧毁了
For that, some of him already did die.
所以你带着可怜的双眼和破相的脸站在这里
So you can stand here with your sad eyes and your busted face,
告诉我你有多爱我 但是我不在乎
telling me how much you love me; I don't care.
你和每一个像你这样的贱♥人♥应该去死
You and every bitch like you deserves to die.
给我滚出我家
Get the hell up out my house.
沃伦
Warren.
你要告诉我的是什么事
What is it you need to tell me?
你最近对我不屑一顾
You've been real dismissive with me lately.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你知道我在说什么
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
你对我腿有意见
Got issues with my leg.
-你的腿怎么了 -我只有一条腿
- What about your leg? - Well, I've got one leg.
你觉得我也许不够有男人味
You think maybe I'm not man enough
因为我没有两条腿
because I don't have both of my legs,
但我想你知道我的男人味十足
but I thought you knew I'm more than man enough.
我们现在不要谈你的腿
We are not about to have a conversation about your leg.
让我进卧室
Let me come into that bedroom,
我会给你看看德怀特根本不存在
I'll show you ain't no Dwight in there.
不关性♥爱♥的事
This is not about sex.
你觉得这不关性♥爱♥的事吗
Think it's not about sex?
一切都和性原则有关
Everything's about the sex principle.
你觉得人们看着我不想知道
You think people don't look at me and wonder
我有没有做♥爱♥ 我和谁做♥爱♥
whether I do it, whether I don't, who do I do it with,
是否有人想摸我的假肢
does somebody want to touch my nub,
做♥爱♥时我装不装假腿
do I keep my leg on or not?
觉得我不是我应该成为的男人
Think I'm not the man that I'm supposed to be?
我是卢修斯·里昂 比一般男人更甚
I'm Lucious Lyon. I'm more than the average man,
有人直接攻击了我的家人
and somebody has made an outright attack against my family.
你觉得就因为我少了条腿
You think because I don't have both of my legs as a whole,
或者丢失了部分记忆
or all of my memory,
就能阻挡我让他们付出代价吗
that it's gonna stop me from making them pay,
你准是疯了 因为我必报应
well, you out your damn mind, because vengeance is mine.
不 是我
No. It's mine.
黛安娜·迪布瓦冲着我和我的家人来的
Diana Dubois came after me and my family.
如果你在这儿 如果你真的在
And if you're here if you're really here
那么欢迎回来 卢修斯
then welcome back, Lucious.
我们只有一次机会来永远扳倒那个贱♥人♥
Look, we got one shot to put this bitch down for good.
就一次
Just one.
你说什么
Say what?
不 那就...
No, well, then, get...
听我说 多拿些椅子来
Listen to me, get some more chairs.
什么... 不 我不能跟市长说
What... No, look, I'm not telling the mayor
因为我们椅子不够
he can't bring his mistress and her beard
他不能带情妇和情妇所谓的伴侣来
because we ain't got enough chairs, so t...
-等等 克里夫 -抱歉 先生
- Wait, Clive... - Excuse me, sir.
-你得挪过去 -搞什么
- You need to move over. - Excuse me?!
克里夫今晚休息 对吧 琦琦
Clive has the evening off, right, Cook?
我们有东西需要你签字 贱♥人♥
We got something we need you to sign, bitch.
你们想要我做什么
What do y'all want from me?
签字吧
Sign this.
我说了 我不会签的
I told you, I'm not signing that.
这可不太好
You see, that wasn't even nice.
你最好签了这份供词
I want you to sign this confession
证明你那混♥蛋♥母亲
stating that your nasty ass mama
绑♥架♥了我孙女 并以此勒索我儿子
kidnapped my granddaughter and then extorted my son
让他与整个家庭反♥目♥成仇
and made him work against his own family.
签字
Sign it.
我对此一无所知
I didn't know anything about that.
那在我还没搞清楚现状时就发生了
That happened before I even knew what was going...
是啊 也许法官能对你从轻发落
Yeah, then maybe the judge will go easy on you.
签了它
You sign it.
这没用的
It's not gonna matter.
如果我被迫签字
If I sign it under duress,
法庭上不会采用的
it's not gonna be admissible in court.
看 他又来了 还想当市长呢
See, here he go, trying to be mayor again.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
对你这样的人 我们只能这么做
This is what we do for people like you.
看来我们有很多共同点
See, we got a whole lot in common.
不光你有一位控制欲极强的母亲
You're not the only person with a controllingass mama
喜欢把孩子捧上天再搞垮他们
who likes to prop them up and then tear them down.
我们有很多共同点 朋友
We got a lot in common, my friend.
我们唯一的共同点
The only thing we got in common
就是上过同一个贱♥人♥
is that we bagged the same bitch in bed.
这是替琦琦打的
See, that was for Cookie.
我有很多记忆都回来了
See, I got a whole lot of memories coming back to me,
可惜 涉及到你的记忆全都很糟糕
and unfortunately, when it concerns you, they're all bad,
让我很想一枪爆了你的头
and it makes me want to shoot you in your damn head.
就我理解
Now, the way I pieced it together,
琦琦伤你比你伤她更重
Cookie hurt you a whole lot more than you hurt her,
所以我给你一个选择
so I'ma give you a choice.
文件上要么是你的签字
You can either sign this...
要么就是你♥妈♥的♥脑浆
or your mama's brains can be on it.
这就简单多了 不是吗
That was a lot easier, wasn't it?
来吧 小男孩
Come on, baby boy.
我们去参加舞会
To the ball we go.
他们不会让你们进去的
They're not gonna let you in.
他们会的 我们会作为你的贵宾入场
Yeah, they will. We're gonna be your guests of honor.
如果他们不让进
And if they don't,
那今晚将变成他们从未见过的血腥舞会
it's gonna be the bloodiest damn ball they've ever had.
谢谢你 迪布瓦夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Dubois.
见到你真是太好了
Wonderful to see you.
你好 先生们
Hello, gentlemen.
感谢你们赏光前来
Thank you so much for being here.
谢谢 你好
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表