剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
嘻 哈 帝 国
第四季 第十二集
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Peviously on Empire...
我们破产了
We're broke.
你 我 你另外一个前妻
You, me, the other ex-wife...
让我来处理吧
Let me handle this.
我想给你介绍凯利·帕特尔
Want to introduce you to Kelly Patel.
硅谷之王吗
The king of Silicon Valley?
我们什么时候告诉里昂一家
When do we tell the Lyons
我要买♥♥下帝国娱乐
that I'm buying Empire?
把里昂交给我
Leave the Lyons to me.
我怀孕了
I am pregnant.
J老爹怎么说
What did J Poppa say?
我觉得我们不应该再在一起了
I don't think that we should see each other anymore.
所以
And so...
真的对不起
I'm really sorry.
汽车炸♥弹♥一事 是我♥干♥的
The car bomb. It was me.
卢修斯
Lucious...
我喘不上气
I can't-can't catch my breath.
胡安妮塔
Juanita!
开门
Get the doors.
轻点
Easy!
什么情况
What do we got?
病人是一位四十七岁的非裔女性
Patient is a 47-year-old African-American woman.
突然出现极度恶心
Sudden onset of extreme nausea,
头晕 呼吸短促的症状
dizziness, shortness of breath.
别在这说个不停 送她进去
There they go with all that talking; get her inside!
别担心 我们会处理的 我们走
Don't-worry, we'll handle it. Let's go.
她怎么了
What's happening to her?
-他们带我去哪 -我不知道
- Where are they taking me? - I don't know.
她怎么了
What's happening to her?
-抱歉 先生 -我们走
- I'm sorry, sir. - Let's go!
-大家都让让 -卢修斯
- Everybody move! - Lucious?
-小心背后 -让一让 来了
- Watch your back! - Make a hole, coming through!
请清空二号♥隔间
Clear bay two, please.
爸爸 求你了 求你了
Daddy, please, please!
醒醒 爸爸
Wake up, Dad.
坎迪斯 发生什么事了
Candace, what happened?
爸爸心脏病发作了
Daddy had a heart attack.
我跟他一起去医院
I'm gonna go with him to the hospital.
测量生命体征 清空房♥间
Get the levels. Clear the room.
呼叫塞特医生
Page Dr. Set.
我们走 推她过去
Let's go, move her.
血氧饱和度100
Saturation's 100,
血压136/92 心跳100
BP 136/92, heart rate 100.
出现症状时你在做什么
What were you doing when this started?
你承受了什么压力吗
Were you under any stress?
也许是因为跟卢修斯吵架
Probably arguing with Lucious,
但那也不是什么新鲜事
but that ain't nothing new.
这是心电图
Here's the EKG.
ST段升高主要位于前壁
ST elevations in the anterior lateral leads.
她出现了心肌梗死
All right, she's having an MI.
我们带她去导管室 马上
Let's get her to the cath lab, stat.
老兄 你这句话说了一个小时了
Look here, man, you been singing that same song for an hour.
-我需要一些 -先生 请你耐心点
- I need some info... - Please, sir, be patient.
交给医生吧
Let the doctors do their job.
我跟你说话时
You don't walk away from me
你不能走开
when I'm talking to you.
我会叫架直升机来
I will call in a helicopter
将她送去真正的医院
and move her to a real hospital.
里昂先生
Mr. Lyon!
总算有消息了
Finally, some answers.
里昂女士心脏病发作
Ms. Lyon had a heart attack.
什么
What?
我们不知道情况有多严重
We don't know how serious
也不知道有没有造成永久损伤
or whether she's suffered permanent damage.
现在 我们已将她送进导管室
Now, we've taken her to the cath lab.
但她会没事的 对吗
She gonna be all right, though, right?
好消息是你及时送她过来了
The good news is that you got her here quickly.
有新情况我再通知你
Now, I'll update you when I know something.
但最好叫你的家人过来
But you better call your family.
今晚将是漫长的一夜
It's gonna be a long night.
她怎么样了
How is she?
恭喜你了 安德鲁
Congratulations, Andre.
什么意思
Excuse me?
难道这不是你希望的吗
Isn't this what you wanted?
你到底在说什么 什么我希望的
What the hell are you talking... what I-what I wanted?
我们在维加斯时
When we were in Vegas,
你希望我和你妈死
and you wanted me and your mother dead.
别这样 我
Oh, come on, man, I...
等等 等等 别说了
Hold on, hold on, just stop.
小安 你还是先离开吧
Dre, why don't you just leave, man?
我哪也不去 兄弟
I'm not going nowhere, man.
她也是我妈
She's my mother, too.
回去吧 小安
Go home, Dre.
会有人打电♥话♥告诉你的
Somebody will call your ass.
我发誓 妈就像个超人
I swear, Mama's like a superhero.
怎么会搞成这样
How the hell did this happen?
我不知道
I don't know.
真希望我们能做点什么
I just wish that there was something that we could do.
什么都行
Anything.
你想祷告吗
You want to pray?
你做祷告的吗
You pray?
每晚都跟贝拉一起祷告
Every night, with Bella.
好 好
Yeah, okay.
爸 你想
Dad, you want to...
你们自己祷告
Y'all keep that to y'all selves.
小教堂
我们之间对话不多
You and me ain't said much to each other.
你把我爸从我身边夺走
I mean, you took my daddy from me,
夺走了我妈的爱
my mother's love,
夺走了我的腿和记忆
my leg, my memory.
现在打算怎样
So now what?
你拿我没办法
You couldn't get me,
所以要把气撒在她身上吗
so now you turned your wrath on her?
我从没求过你什么
I never asked you for anything.
我在世上获得的一切成就
Everything I've accomplished in this world,
都与你无关
I've done it without you.
但我要告诉你一件事
But I'm gonna tell you something.
如果你把琦琦从我身边带走
If you take Cookie from me,
把她从我儿子身边带走
if you take her from my boys,
我会在你的世界掀起前所未见的血雨腥风
I'm gonna rain down hell on your world like you have never seen.
阿门
Amen.
里昂女士
Ms. Lyon.
我是斯坦医生
I'm Dr. Stein,
里昂先生要求的心脏病医生
the cardiologist Mr. Lyon requested.
你很幸运
You got lucky.
我可不这么觉得
I don't feel lucky.
你得了ST段抬高型心肌梗死
You had what's known as a STEMI.
轻度心脏病
A mild heart attack.
但我们用气囊打开了动脉
But we were able to balloon open the artery,
所以你不需要心脏支架
so you didn't need a stent.
现在 首先你得通过压力测试
Now, you have to pass a stress test first,
-但你应该一周内就能回家 -一周
- but you should be home within a week. - In a week?
这跟饮食和压力有很大的关系
This is very much related to diet and stress.
不调整一下你的生活方式
Without some major lifestyle changes,
还可能会再犯
it could happen again,
下次你可能就不会那么幸运了
and you might not be so lucky the next time.
晚点我有充足时间对你进行说教 但现在
I'll have plenty of time to lecture you later, but for now,
你想见家人吗
do you want to see your family?
想 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
你有镜子吗
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表