剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
是你 琦琦
You did, Cookie.
凯拉 你失声后 怎么了
And, Kaela, when you lost your voice, what happened?
公♥司♥花钱让我去康复了
Empire paid for me to get rehab.
没错 都是卢修斯的决定
That's right, and that was all Lucious.
乔丹 你孩子的学费是谁交的
Jordan, who paid for your children's tuition?
也许帝国娱乐没遵守工会守则
Now, Empire may not follow every union rule,
但你们有需要时 我们像家人一样帮你们
but when you are in need, we are there for you like a family.
所以我想让你们也这样帮帝国娱乐
So I'm asking that you be there for Empire.
波西娅 我希望你知道我不是真心叫你蠢货
Porsha, I hope you know I don't mean to call you stupid.
我这人说话就这样
That's just the way I talk.
我觉得你特别有才
I think you're very intelligent.
如果我不这么想 早把你辞了
If I didn't think that, you wouldn't have the job.
你能让你男人停手吗
Now, can you tell your man to lay off?
可以吗 亲爱的
We good, babe?
你相信她吗
Do you trust her?
我们没问题了
I think we got this.
罢♥工♥和解了吗
So the strike's settled?
好了 解决了
Yeah, we're good.
-怎么了 -我知道
- What? - I-I know you saw me
托里·阿什唱歌♥时 你看见我了
out there when Tory Ash was singing,
跟大家一起闹腾什么的
and I was hyping up the crowd and everything.
我看见你表现得像个傻子
I saw you acting a fool.
别以为是因为你才搞定了这次罢♥工♥ 波西娅
Look, don't think I settled this strike because of you, Porsha.
但你做得很好
But you did good.
琦琦 我等你说这话等了三年
Cookie, I waited three years to hear you say that.
下次再让我夸你 得等十年了
And you gonna wait another ten before you hear it again.
别抱我
Get off me, girl!
给我修好 坏了
Look, fix this. It's broke.
琦琦 你关掉铃♥声♥了
Cookie, you had the ringer off.
就像我说的 坏了
Uh, like I said, it's broke.
出去 波西娅
Get out, Porsha.
谢谢
Thank you.
该是时候了
I think it's time.
什么时候啊
Time for what?
该让你和我家人见面了
Time for you to meet my family.
你笑什么
What's so funny?
你怎么跟他们说我们相识的过程
How will we tell them we met?
要说你"一时不举"的事吗
Will we tell them about your little equipment failure?
现在好用着呢
It's working just fine now.
该死
Damn.
我家人要见我侄女
My family's going to see my niece.
留我一个人在这儿吗
Leaving me here alone?
这样吧
Tell you what.
下一次
Next time...
你和我
you'll go...
一起去
with me.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
-行吗 -好
- Deal? - Yep.
好 再见
All right. I'll see you.
小安来了 我们走吧
Here's Dre. Let's do this.
大家好
Hey, guys.
"多谢"你帮我摆平罢♥工♥的事啊
Thanks for helping me settle the strike.
我很抱歉 妈
Look, I'm sorry, Ma.
我就是遇到了点急事
I had a little emergency, that's all.
我知道你这表情
I know what that looks like.
你搞定"急事"了吗
You take care of that emergency?
你满面红光啊
You looking good.
你自己不也是一样嘛
It takes one to know one.
我打算问沃伦愿不愿意和我同居了
I'm about to have Warren move in with me.
如果我是你 我会悠着点
Uh, if I was you, I'd slow my roll.
你还不了解那个男人
You don't even know that boy.
妈 你不能就为我开心吗
Ma, could you just be happy?
因为我很开心 这对我来说是个重大决定
'Cause I am. This is huge for me.
我真心觉得 他是我的真爱
I really think he's my one.
这话说得有点早了
I... wouldn't say that so soon.
爸 你能劝劝你女人吗
Dad, can you please tell your girl?
发生了这么多事 他一直守在我身边
He's been there for me every single step of the way.
他也帮过你
He's been there for you, too.
我见过他 挺喜欢他的
Mm, I've met him. I like him.
我要是能和他多相处一下就好了
Uh, I wish I could spend a little more time with him.
这样的机会多着呢
Well, we all will get plenty more chances
因为他要加入我们的大家庭了
'cause he's joining the family.
是吗
Oh, really?
是和升级改良版的卢修斯成为一家人
Family of the new and improved Lucious Lyon, right?
那我是该为你开心
Well, I guess I'm supposed to be happy for you.
是 妈 你该开心
Yes, Mom, you are.
-来 美女 抱一个 -这不挺开心嘛
- Come on, girl, bring it in. - Don't she look happy?
不是吧 你俩都有爱人了啊
Seriously, both of y'all booed up?
安德鲁 什么时候见下你的女友啊
Andre, when are we gonna meet your woman?
我就是等关系稳定下来...
Um, I was just... I was making sure that it was real--
再安排见家长
that's all-- before I said anything.
或是这之前 她就被咱家一群疯子吓跑了
Or before your wild-ass family scared her away.
没错 因为确实能被你吓跑
That's right, 'cause you would.
我们去见小贝拉吧
Let's go get our baby.
我们真要去见吗
We're really gonna do this?
必须的
Damn right, we are.
-你们都会好好表现吧 -对
- Will y'all act right? - Yeah.
"三人行"没发生
So, the threesome didn't happen.
你不是说你能让贾马尔做任何事吗
I thought you said you could get Jamal to do anything.
这和他无关
It had nothing to do with him.
是我做不到
I couldn't go through with that.
是吗
Really?
听着 我不干了
Look, I'm out.
你爱上他了
You fell in love with him.
里昂家族的人到底有何魅力
What is it about these Lyons?
具有性吸引力的物质
肯定是"费洛蒙"惹的祸
Must be pheromones, hmm?
我也没料到发生这种事 但...
It was the last thing that I expected to happen, but...
我预料到了
Oh, I expected it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
没错 所以我让安妮卡介入了
Yes, that's why I asked Anika to step in,
因为她铁了心
because she's really committed
要帮我扳倒里昂一家
to helping me take down the Lyon cubs.
-重点不是... -瞧瞧谁来了
- It's not about... - And look who comes.
他们怎么来了
What the hell are they doing here?
里昂一家全来了啊
Oh, the entire Lyon clan.
-欢迎各位 -安妮卡呢
- Welcome, everyone. - Where's Anika?
欢迎
Welcome.
贝拉呢
Where's Bella?
沃伦 你怎么在这里
Warren, what are you doing here?
琦琦 你想来和你的家人来说明一下吗
Cookie, do you want to tell your family what's happening?
这么说 这是个圈套了
So, I guess this is a setup.
没错
Yes, it is.
我侄子沃伦可以说下详情
And my nephew Warren can provide full details.
你侄子
Your nephew?
贾马尔 我想和你说来着
Jamal, I was gonna tell you.
就是没找到时机...
I just didn't have a chance...
沃伦 行了
Oh, Warren, please.
他的任务就是让你爱上她
His job was to make you fall in love with him.
给你拍照
And then take pictures of you.
拍下"三人行"的照片 传上网
In a ménage à trois for the world to see.
爸 有点反应啊
Dad, do something.
这是反击的时候了
This is the time for fighting.
-我回归了 -爸 来啊
- I'm back. - Pop, let's go.
-我回归了 -爸 动手啊
- I'm back. - Dad, come on.
-我回归了 -爸
- I'm back. - Dad!
不 该由我来反击
No, this is mine.
贾马尔 听我说 我本来只是...
Jamal, listen to me. I was just gonna...
混♥蛋♥
Bitch!
骗子混♥蛋♥
Lying-ass bitch, huh?
-天呐 -去死吧
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表