剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I mean, I know you guys are trying to protect me, but...
你们似乎想让我避开从前的我
it seems like y'all are trying to protect me from me.
我六岁时 你把我扔进了垃圾桶
When I was six years old, you threw me in a trash can.
我做了什么
I what?
是在一次派对上
It was a party,
我穿着妈妈的高跟鞋 围着丝巾下了楼
and I came downstairs in Mom's heels and scarf or whatever.
当时很多亲朋好友都来了
And a lot of the, you know, like friends and family were over,
所以你很震惊
so it freaked you out.
我不接受同性恋吗
I was intolerant?
说好听点是这样
Yeah, that's a nice way of saying it, yeah.
那样对你 真是太可恶了
That's... a hateful, ugly thing to do to somebody.
我不接受真正的你
I rejected you for who you are.
那样不对 太...
That's wrong. It's...
太可恶了
it's hateful.
确实很难受
I mean, it wasn't easy,
我记恨你很久 但是...
and, you know, I spent some time hating you, but...
爸 你的成长经历造就了以前的你
Dad, you were a product-- a product of, you know, where you grew up.
不不不 没有任何借口
No, no, no, there's no excuse for that.
以前的我 因为某些偏见
I mean, here I was, unable to see my own son because...
无法接受自己的儿子
of some prejudice I had.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
爸 没事 现在的你能接受我就好
Dad, it's okay, as long as you see me now.
你已经接受了
And you do.
谢谢你告诉我真♥相♥
Thank you for trusting me with the truth.
嗯
Yeah.
都准备好了 你真棒
Nice of you to have it all ready.
糟心的一天吧
That kind of day, huh?
是啊
You have no idea.
别担心 我们会好好打扮你
Don't worry, we'll get you glammed up.
安妮正和他们商量构图呢
Annie is just getting some compositions up with the others.
-好 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
琦琦 亲爱的
Cookie, darling.
真高兴见到你
How nice to see you.
♪人称我哈基姆·牛掰富帅·里昂♪
♪They call me Hakeem Triple Beam Money Green Lyon♪
♪不是我队友 就老实待着♪
♪If ya ain't for my team, need to be quiet♪
♪把钱给小爷 乖乖缴械♪
♪Gimme that money and run it, hey♪
♪一拳击中你腹部♪
♪I punch you right in the stomach, hey♪
♪做真实的自己♪
♪I only keep it 100♪
♪枪抵你头 如同黑帮♪
♪I'm aiming it right at your head like a bang♪
♪这就是主打歌♥♪
♪This the theme song♪
♪节奏在心中跳跃 金刚♪
♪Beat on my chest, King Kong♪
♪没小爷撑场♪
♪Tell me, what the hell is your empire♪
♪何谈帝国♪
♪Without me to lean on?♪
♪如今我已...♪
♪Nowadays I'm way, way...♪
宝贝 你觉得如何
Babe, what you think of this?
注意点 小哈
Be careful, Keem.
拜托 我不会当着贝拉爆粗口
Come on, you know I'm not gonna curse in front of Bella.
佐伊 帮我开下门
Zoe, you mind getting that for me?
妈妈来了
Mama's here.
瞧瞧我家美丽的小公主
Look at my pretty, little princess.
安妮卡
Anika.
你今晚跟妈妈回家吧
You coming home with Mama tonight, right?
是
Yes.
去哪儿
Going where?
她今晚跟我回家
She's coming home with me tonight.
对吧
Right?
她不能跟你走 安妮卡
She's not going with you anywhere, Anika.
你说什么
Excuse me?
她明天有个玩伴会
She has a play date tomorrow
我还得带她去买♥♥生日礼服呢
and I have to take her shopping for her birthday.
没事 我带她去就行
That's okay, I will take her.
卢修斯希望我带她过去
I mean, Lucious want me to bring her over there.
你不是今天才去过那儿吗
You were just over there today, right?
你真不擅长撒谎 哈基姆
You are a terrible liar, Hakeem.
妈妈抱抱 来
Come to Mama. Come.
她有规律的作息了
She's on a routine now.
小孩应该规律作息 对吧 小提
Babies is supposed to be on that. Right, T?
来 来
Come, come...
过来
Come here.
看到没 她还没适应你
See? She's not used to you yet.
得给她点时间
Got to give her some time.
你离开了五个月
You were gone five months.
你妈还十七年不在你身边呢 哈基姆
And your mother was gone for 17 years, Hakeem,
但你妈就是你妈
but she is still your mother.
我也依然是贝拉的母亲
And I am still Bella's.
虽然她不记得我了
Now, she might not remember...
但你最好别忘记
but you better not forget.
她造型师没收到风吗
Didn't her stylist get the memo?
申请信贷被拒绝了
Turned down for a line of credit.
真可怜
Poor thing.
但公♥司♥运营稳健
But the company is solid.
那可是说唱乐 黑人饶舌一直很火
That's rap. Black pathology always sells.
她之前和你儿子不是一对吗
Wasn't she with your son?
她连个学位都没有吧
Doesn't have a degree, does she?
学都没上过 倒是蹲过监狱
Not even an education, except for federal prison.
黛安娜
Diana.
你有话要对我说吗
You have something you need to say to me?
我就在这儿 你当面说就行
Right here. You can say it to my face.
我刚和朋友们聊再犯率呢
I was just talking to my friends about the recidivism rates.
我坚信只要是通过犯罪
I'm a firm believer that as long as people resort to crime
以及诉诸暴♥力♥来解决问题的人
and violence to solve problems, that, well,
我不用跟你解释恶性循环这事吧
I'm sure I don't have to tell you about the vicious cycle thing.
琦琦
Yo, Cookie.
你是琦琦吧
Cookie, right?
你想怎样
What do you want?
女士们 可以开始了吗
Ladies, you about ready?
我该知道一个"新人小辣椒"对别人的礼物
I should've known how a new jack would respond to a gift
会突然有那样的反应
just out the blue like that,
特别是你们这些北费城的妹子
especially one of y'all north Philly chicks.
我来自西南部
Look, I'm from Southwest.
瞧那边
See that?
那边全都是费城的妞儿
That's Philly every day, all day.
除了艾琳
Well, except for Ilene.
她是卡姆登人 但她也不是省油的灯
She's from Camden, but she reps hard.
总之 你不会想光着脚
Anyway, look, you don't want to be stepping barefoot
走进监狱里不卫生的淋浴间
in them shower stalls with the nasty asses we got up in here, okay?
我就该相信你是好心 是吧
I'm supposed to believe that's it, huh?
我们有润肤乳 爽身粉 邮票
We got lotion. Baby powder. Stamps.
写信给你家人 让他们知道你很好
Write your peeps, let 'em know you're good.
直到你拿到钱 能自己买♥♥这些东西
Just until you get money on your books and can get your own.
就再买♥♥一些补充回来留给下一个新来的妹子
Just put a little bit back in the stash for the next chick.
懂我意思吗
Know what I mean?
你被判了多少年 别告诉我
So, how many years you get? Oh, no, don't tell me.
密谋 新法律
Conspiracy, new law,
你的刑期肯定超过十年
you got more than ten, that's for sure.
三十年
Thirty.
三十年
Thirty.
那你要坐多久
So you'll be doing, what?
二十五年半吗
25 and a half?
瞧见那边那个瘦子 亚香缇了吗
You see Ashanti over there, that skinny one?
她被判三十年
She got 30.
拉当娜 终身监禁
LaDonna, she got life.
她们的刑期没有少于十年的
Not one of 'em got less than ten.
我让你来猜一下 她们中多少人进监狱
I'm-a let you guess how many of them are not in here
不是因为她们的男人
because of their man.
那你呢 你男人呢
What about you? Where your man at?
他是混街头的
Out there on the streets.
我男人是老大
My man was a don.
你肯定听说过他
You heard of him, trust me.
"要么干 要么怂" 这话常挂嘴边
Talking that "Get down or lay down."
条子找上他 他就真怂了
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表