剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Help? You did this.
事情肯定尽在你掌控中
You know, I'm sure you got it all under control.
埃迪 别走
Eddie, please don't go.
我觉得...
In my opinion...
我们不想听你的意见
We don't want your opinion.
事实上 琦琦 我们想听听看
Actually, Cookie, we do.
各位 演出马上开始
Everyone. Everyone, we're about to get started.
卢修斯呢
Where's Lucious?
他打算怎么处置布雷克
And what is he gonna do about Blake?
我将全权代表帝国娱乐
I'm gonna be speaking for all of Empire.
屏幕上的画面非常无礼
The views captured in that image are highly offensive,
违背了...
in direct opposition to the...
帝国娱乐拥护的包容和尊重原则
principles of inclusion and respect which Empire embraces.
即刻起
So effective immediately,
中止布雷克·斯特令与帝国娱乐的所有合作
I am banning Blake Sterling from any association with Empire Entertainment.
他的合同
His contract...
正式废除
is now null and void.
我很感激帝国娱乐的董事会
And I'm grateful to Empire's board
给与我这项权力
for granting me the... the... the power
以杜绝此类事件再次发生
to be able to make sure that... that this never happens again.
这就是你的本性
This is who you are.
江山易改 本性难移
This is all you will ever be.
卢修斯·里昂 各位
Lucious Lyon, everybody.
卢修斯 此事是你授意吗
Lucious, did you approve this?
卢修斯 布雷克被彻底除名了吗
Lucious, is Blake officially off the roster?
请回答
Comment over here!
请回答 先生
Care to comment, sir?
帝国娱乐怎么了
Yo, what's going on at Empire?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表