剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪因为此生♪
♪'Cause in this life,♪
♪要比极乐世界煎熬♪
♪Things are much harder than in the afterworld...♪
这下你们知道 王子的歌♥不适合庆生了吧
Now, y'all know, Prince don't celebrate no birthdays?
是吧 泰卡
Ain't that right, Tyka?
泰卡·纳尔逊 王子的亲妹妹
由她本人出演
听到没 和我说得一样
See? That's what I said.
我就是这么告诉小哈的 但我算老几啊
That's exactly what I told him, but what do I know?
我只是个客人
I'm nothing more than a guest here.
♪燥起来♪
♪Go crazy♪
♪迈上更高层♪
♪Punch a higher floor♪
♪若不喜欢这世界♪
♪If you don't like the world you're living in♪
♪环顾四周♪
♪Take a look around♪
♪至少你还有朋友♪
♪At least you got friends♪
♪打给老妈♪
♪So, called my old lady♪
♪聊聊家常♪
♪For a friendly word♪
♪她接起电♥话♥ 手抖掉落♪
♪She picked up the phone, dropped it on the floor♪
♪激动地难以言语♪
♪"Ah, ah" was all I heard♪
♪我不会消沉♪
♪I'm not gonna let the elevator bring us down♪
♪动起来♪
♪No, let's go♪
♪一起狂欢♪
♪Let's go crazy♪
♪燥起来♪
♪Let's get nuts♪
♪纵情享乐♪
♪Let's look for the purple banana♪
♪直至终结♪
♪Till they put us in the truck♪
♪扭起来♪
♪Let's go♪
♪我们兴奋难耐♪
♪We're all excited♪
♪不知缘由♪
♪But we don't know why♪
♪许是终有一死♪
♪Maybe it's 'cause we're all gonna die♪
♪当死亡来临♪♪死亡来临♪
♪And when we do♪♪When we do♪
♪意义何在♪♪意义何在♪
♪What's it all for♪♪What's it all for♪
♪纵情享乐♪
♪Better live now♪
♪别等死神镰刀敲响门♪
♪Before the grim reaper come knocking on your door♪
♪告诉我 宝贝♪
♪Tell me, baby♪
♪我不会消沉♪
♪I'm not gonna let the elevator bring us down♪
♪动起来♪
♪No, let's go♪
♪燥起来♪
♪Crazy♪
♪一起狂欢吧♪♪狂欢♪
♪Say let's go crazy♪♪Go crazy♪
♪动起来♪♪动起来♪
♪Let's go♪♪Let's go♪
♪动起来 动起来♪♪动起来♪
♪Let's go, let's go♪♪Let's go♪
♪"安好"医生♪
♪Dr. Everything'll Be All Right♪
♪会让一切变不顺♪
♪Will make everything go wrong♪
♪药丸 刺♥激♥ 美女♪
♪Pills and thrills and daffodils♪
♪会害死人 坚持下去 孩子♪
♪Will kill, hang tough, children♪
♪他要来了♪
♪He's comin'♪
♪他要来了♪
♪He's comin'♪
♪他要来了♪
♪He's comin'♪
生日快乐 贝拉
Happy birthday, Bella.
你不是该准备好去贝拉的生日宴吗
I thought you were supposed to be getting ready for Bella's party.
琦琦想要我成为的那个人
That man that Cookie wants me to be--
在我脑海里不断闪回他的片段
he keeps trying to come back in my head.
我不想成为他
I don't want to be him.
他不是个好人 我不喜欢他
He's not a good person. I don't like him.
德怀特
Dwight?
就算你知道他
Just because you know him
你也不必非得成为他
doesn't mean you have to become him.
这是个非常重要的时刻
This is a really important moment.
你处在人生的十字路口
You're at a crossroads.
让我帮你选一条不同的人生路吧
Let me help you choose a different path.
跟我来
Come with me.
♪今日你是寿星 寿星 寿星♪
♪It's your birthday, your birthday, your birthday♪
-太棒了 -你不是说...
- This is amazing. - I thought you said...
失陪 我得过去说几句
I'm sorry. I got to go say something.
我很抱歉我们忘了这一天对你造成的伤痛
I'm so sorry that we forgot how sad this day was for you,
我们一家的伤痛
for all of us.
这不是贝拉的错
It's not Bella's fault.
这个家也需要添点喜气了...
This family needs to find light where it can, so...
是啊
Yeah.
小安 你知道我们爱你 对吧
Dre, look, you know we love you, right?
没有你 这个家就不完整
Wouldn't have a family without you.
我们需要你
We need you.
也许老爸说的那一套"一团和气"的话
Maybe Pop was onto something with this whole,
还真有道理呢
you know, "Kum-Bah-Yah" business.
是啊 这么说吧
Yeah, he was. You know what?
我该给他道个歉 他人呢
I owe him an apology. Where is he?
不知道 没看见他
I don't know, I haven't seen him.
好吧 但很高兴你来了
Okay, glad to see you, though.
好了 波西娅
Okay. Porsha?
-给您 夫人 -谢谢 杰姆斯
- For you, ma'am. - Thank you, James.
不客气
You're welcome.
我迫不及待想看《都市观察报》的今日内容了
I cannot wait to see what is happening in the Metro Observer.
是骗人 还是健忘
他们很有效率啊
They work fast.
他们欠我的人情可多了
Well, they owe me more favors than I can count.
享受一下预览版吧
Enjoy the sneak preview.
最终版将会造成致命打击
The final edition will be lethal.
如果你来逮捕我
If you here to arrest me,
那你至少可以选别处
you could at least do it in some place
而不是我侄女办生日宴的地方
other than my niece's birthday party.
我之前看你的档案
I was looking at your files.
知道今天是你妻子...
I saw that today is the day your wife...
我一直带着私人感情处理此案
I've already been incredibly unprofessional,
我这么做也可能是犯傻
and I'm probably an idiot for it,
但我想你今天可能很难受
but I thought you might be in for a tough day.
是你送的花
You sent the flowers.
你好 小安
What's up, Dre?
-你好 -好
- What's up? - Okay.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
-天 太阴险了 -等一下
- Man, that's shady. - Wait a minute.
-什么 -你干什么呢
- What? - What are you doing?
打住 打住
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
先别拆礼物 安妮卡呢
Before we open up any gifts, where is Anika?
我们得等她一起拆...
We-we can't open up gifts until her...
妈 我们不用安妮卡拆礼物
Mom, we don't need Anika to open gifts up.
怎么说呢 这么多礼物 说真的
I don't know, y'all. All these gifts, I swear.
侃爷儿子等星二代 要说我们太俗气了
North West and them, they about to call us gauche.
才不是 闭嘴
No. Shut up.
侃爷儿子才比不上我家贝拉·里昂
North West ain't got nothing on Bella Lyon.
贝拉 瞧
Bella, look.
贝拉小宝贝 你来了啊
Bella, boo. There you are.
生日快乐 贝拉
Happy birthday, Bella.
不敢相信都过了一年了啊
Can't believe it's already been a year.
-你怎么跑过来了 -我邀请了他
- What the hell are you doing here? - I invited him.
看来你还是喜欢我不要的破鞋啊
So I see you still like my sloppy seconds.
琦琦
Cookie.
虽然安妮卡跟你这个烂货相比
Though Anika may be more my taste than
她更合我心意
your ghetto ass ever was, she...
-你是来砸场子吗 -别别 坐下
- No, what you come up in here with this? - No, no, sit down.
-别跟他一般见识 -我们不是情侣
- He ain't worth it. - We didn't come here as a couple.
我是来送礼的 但不是给贝拉
I came with a gift, though not for Bella.
这份礼物是给孩子的父亲
This gift is for... the baby's father.
我们接纳你 你就这么恩将仇报吗
So this is how you treat us after we include you?
谢谢你们接纳我
Thank you for including me
让我参加我亲生女儿的生日宴 琦琦
in my own daughter's birthday party, Cookie.
但如果说我过去几年吸取了什么经验教训
But if there's anything that I've learned in the last few years,
亲身经历
very personally,
那就是里昂家族会毁掉
is that the Lyons will destroy everything
他们得手的一切事物
that they put their hands on.
因此 我决不允许你们毁掉我女儿
Therefore, I will not allow you to destroy my daughter.
安吉洛是以我的律师身份前来
Angelo is here as my attorney.
我要向法♥院♥申请贝拉的单独监护权
I am suing for sole custody of Bella.
这是我们的法律文件
Here are our demands.
祝你看得开心
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表