剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
你知道这是淫♥荡♥的典型入门行为吧
You do realize that that's, like, textbook 101 ho.
而且 就算我们真要试
And furthermore, if we do try it,
也不可能去找那个小子
it ain't gonna be with Opie over there.
为什么
Why not?
在酒吧里随便选一个酒保
Picking up a bartender at the club--
多没新意啊
you know how cliché that is?
好吧 也对
All right, that's fair.
我是纽约警局的帕梅拉·罗斯警探
You've reached Detective Pamela Rose of the New York City Police Department.
帕梅拉 我是安德鲁
Pamela, it's Andre.
很抱歉给你留了一大堆留言 但是...
I'm sorry for leaving you a hundred voice messages, but...
你没回我电♥话♥ 所以我有点担心
You haven't called me back, so I'm a little worried.
那天我们吵了一架 我还没和你道歉
I owe you an apology for the fight we had the other day,
我们聊聊吧 好吗
and, um, let's talk about it, okay?
边吃晚饭边谈 我请客
Over dinner? My treat.
我想你了 给我回电吧
I miss you, call me back.
本台刚刚收到消息
We're getting new information right now
布鲁克林区发生了一则重大新闻
from the newsroom. We have breaking news out of Brooklyn,
有一位警官卷入枪击案
where there's been an officer involved shooting.
这位纽约警局的警探
The condition of the NYPD detective and at least
和至少一名嫌疑人目前下落不明
one suspect are unknown at this time.
可以确定的是 这位涉案警官
We can confirm that the officer involved
是纽约警局的帕梅拉·罗斯警探
is NYPD Detective Pamela Rose.
-安德鲁 -警方发言人证实了该新闻
- Andre. - A police spokesperson confirms reports
-称罗斯警探 -你有时间吗
- that Detective Rose... - You got a second?
调音师罢♥工♥的事情 要失控了
This thing with the engineers is about to get crazy.
我看见凯文想给工会发邮件
I saw Calvin trying to e-mail the union...
先别说了 波西娅 行吗
Uh, not-not-not now, Porsha, okay?
就告诉琦琦 我得出去一趟
Just, um, tell Cookie I-I had to go.
-什么 -告诉她 我得出去一趟
- What? - Tell her I had to go.
凯文 这是什么
Calvin, what is this?
帝国娱乐不公平对待工会
罢♥工♥
如果你和其他调音师想造♥反♥
If you and the other engineers think you're gonna start off
是不会有好结果的
some kind of rebellion, it's not gonna end well.
你现在就得取消行动
You need to call this off right now.
怎么了
Uh, what's going on?
琦琦 那些标语现在不该拿出来的
Look, Cookie, those signs weren't supposed to get out yet.
但所有调音师和录音棚的音乐人一致同意
But all the sound engineers and studio musicians agree --
我们工作时间长 轮休时间短
the long hours, the short turnaround times,
周末节假日加班
working weekends and holidays --
-这些该适可而止了 -我明白
- it's got to stop. - I understand,
凯文 我真的理解你们
Calvin, I really do,
就是你们得再忍♥忍♥
but I need you to bear with me.
把"二十年庆歌♥"忙完就好了
Just-just until we get through this 20 For 20.
工会提前批准我们罢♥工♥了
The union pre-authorized a strike.
我只要把这封邮件发出去
All I got to do is send this e-mail...
我们就走人了
and we walk.
-他说什么 -罢♥工♥
- What'd he say? - Strike.
卢修斯跟我说 你在处理这件事
Lucious told me you were handling this.
是的 相信我
Oh, I am. Believe me.
小子
Boy.
你是在威胁这个给你们发工资的女人吗
Did you just threaten the woman who signs your paychecks?
别叫我小子
I ain't your boy.
你说的是这封邮件吗
Is this the e-mail you talking about?
-埃迪 住手 -你们想罢♥工♥吗
- Eddie, don't... - You want to strike?
那就罢♥工♥吧 不会有好结果的
Strike. It's not gonna end well for you.
-你对这些人太善良了 -没错
- You're good to these people, Cookie. - I am.
好吧
Okay.
所以别对他们让步
So don't cave to them.
波西娅 走吧
Let's go, Porsha.
波西娅 我们之前怎么说的
Porsha, what did we talk about?
我看明白了 这倒是新鲜
Oh, I see how it is. This is new.
你男人让你跳 你就问他要跳多高
So your man says, "jump," And you say, "How high?"
我可不是因为我男人才早上四点半起床的
My man's not the one I wake up for at 4:30 a.m.
你不睡觉我也不能睡觉
and don't go to sleep for until she's asleep, and in between,
一整天我都要无微不至地听你调遣
waiting on her hand and foot all damn day.
行了 波西娅 现在别说这些
All right, Porsha, we're not gonna do this right now.
不行 这次你没法说服我
Nah, you're not talking over me this time.
我任凭你羞辱我
I let you call me out my name
因为我知道这不是你的本意 可最近
'cause I know it's not true, but lately
我觉得可能我是太傻了 我的全部生活
I feel like maybe I am stupid. I let my job
就是工作 然后连一句感谢都没有
become my life without even getting a thank you.
这件事和凯文无关
This ain't about me and Calvin.
这是你我之间的事 琦琦
It's about me and you, Cookie.
我知道你们受够了帝国娱乐这样对待我们
I know y'all tired of Empire treating us like
好像帝国娱乐取得的成绩都和我们无关
we're not the ones making it happen.
-波西娅说得对 -我们支持你
- Yeah, Porsha. - We're with you.
帝国娱乐没有我们无法运转
Empire don't work without us.
所以我们理应受到尊重
So we deserve some damn respect.
-我们罢♥工♥吧 走吧 -罢♥工♥
- Let's do this. Let's go. - Strike!
罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥
Strike! Strike!
罢♥工♥
Strike!
走吧 凯文
Come on, Calvin.
罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥
Strike! Strike!
罢♥工♥
Strike!
他本人看着比照片还帅 对吧 贾马尔
He looks even hotter in person than he does on his pictures, right, Jamal?
是啊 一看你就经常锻炼
Yeah, man, you look like you work out.
你们想吃点葡萄还是橘子之类的吗
Y'all want some grapes or oranges or whatever?
一般约炮软件上都是丑逼
Usually there's nothing but trolls on that app,
我运气真好碰上你们了
but, uh, I really lucked out.
那当然
Yeah, you sure did.
瞧瞧他 贾马尔
Look at him, Jamal.
好了 哥们
Mmm. All right, man.
-把扣子解开 -好
- Let's open this up. - Yeah.
怎么了 没事吧
Yo, yo, yo, what's up, is everything all right?
等一下
Uh, just hold on, all right?
怎么了
Yo, what's the problem?
你不是同意这么做吗
I thought you was down with this.
你才不是这么想的
No, you didn't.
你其实心里清楚我不同意这样
You actually knew that I wasn't down with that.
拜托 贾马尔
Come on, Jamal.
他人都来了 又那么帅 我们应该...
He's here and he's hot as hell, so we should...
行 随便吧 我做这些蠢事
Yeah, okay,well, whatever. I only entertained this foolishness
只是因为我爱你
because I love you.
要是我不在乎你
Maybe if I didn't care about you,
可能我还容易接受一些
then it would be easier for me,
但这是你想要的 不是我
but you wanted it, I didn't.
过来
Come here.
听着 这样不行 你走吧
Look, man, this is not gonna work out. You got to go.
开玩笑吗 为什么要走
Are you kidding? Why?
你看那个人
You see that guy over there?
-怎么了 -我爱上他了
- Yeah? - I'm in love with him.
我可能眼下不配得到他的爱
And I probably don't even deserve him at this point.
但我得想办法弥补我的过错
But I got to try to fix what I messed up.
别见怪...
So, no hard feelings, but you...
-好吧 -走吧
- Right on. - Just head out, all right?
谢谢你过来
Yo, man, thank you for coming.
怎么了
What?
-你是对的 -我知道我是对的
-You know, you're right. - I know I'm right.
不 你什么都不知道
No, you have no idea.
听着
Look, there...
我有话对你说
there's something that I need to tell you.
从此时此刻开始 无论发生什么
Listen, no matter what happens from here on out,
不管任何人说什么
no matter who says what,
只要记住我爱你
just remember that I love you.
-我知道你爱我 -不是 听我说
- I know you do, and I... - No, listen to me.
你要知道 我们之间是真感情
I need you to know that this is real.
我是真的爱你
That I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
真的
I really do.
好了 过来
All right, come here.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表