你不是你父亲 你也永远不会是他
You are not your father; you never will be.
如果他觉得自己下半辈子要孤身一人
If he thinks he needs to be alone for the rest of his life,
那是他的问题
that is his problem.
你觉得你妹妹能帮我们卖♥♥掉这里吗
So, do you suppose your sister will help us sell this place?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
我们吃饭的时候可以问问她
We can ask her over dinner.
我们该把马库斯也叫上
We should ask Marcus to join, too.
他懂什么房♥地♥产♥的事
What does he know about real estate?
可能并不懂
Probably nothing,
但他是单身 玲也是
but he's single and so is Lin.
我父亲居然还觉得
And to think that my father thought
我对自己的朋友圈是最大的威胁
that I was the greatest threat to our circle of friends.
最坏还能怎样
Well, what's the worst thing that could happen?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表