《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾
Previously on Elementary...
埃米尔·库尔茨
Emil Kurtz.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我们有个共同的朋友 莫兰德·福尔摩斯
We have a friend in common: Morland Holmes.
好吧 很高兴认识你
Oh, uh, nice to meet you.
莫兰德让我查他团队里的内鬼
Morland asked me to find a mole in his office.
换句话说 他让我找出你
In other words, he asked me to find you.
这是我找到的
That's everything I could find
我们跟俄♥罗♥斯♥有关的所有近期交易
on all our recent dealings in Russia.
我觉得他盯上我了
I think he's onto me.
-埃米尔 -别说了
- Emil... - No. We're done.
如果我继续帮你
Because if I keep helping you,
我们都会被发现的
we are both gonna get caught.
马库斯·贝尔 重案组
Marcus Bell, Major Case.
什么情况
What have we got?
听起来好像抢劫失控了
Robbery gone bad, sounds like.
第一名死者
First victim...
埃米尔·库尔茨
Emil Kurtz.
幸存的厨师在外边
The cook who survived is outside,
提供他的证词
giving his full statement.
他说凶手是一名戴墨镜的白人男性
He described the shooter as a white male, sunglasses,
连帽衫把脸包得很紧
and a hoodie pulled tight around his face.
他说凶手在门口抓住一位女性顾客
Said he grabbed a female customer near the door,
拿枪指着她
held her at gunpoint,
然后要收银台里的钱
and demanded the money in the register.
知道为什么演变成了屠♥杀♥吗
Any idea why it turned into a bloodbath?
出纳员拒绝给钱 还是试图拿武器了
Cashier refuse or go for a weapon?
有人想当英雄吗
Someone try to be a hero?
厨师说当时一片喊声
Cook said there was a lot of yelling,
他听不清具体内容
he didn't make out.
而且 他也没看到多少
Plus, he didn't see much,
因为他全程缩着脑袋躲在柜台下
'cause he was ducked behind the counter the whole time.
我们知道的是
But as far as he could tell,
所有人都在尽力配合
everyone was trying to cooperate.
肯定有什么吓到了凶手
Something must have spooked the guy,
导致他开枪
and he just opened fire.
出纳员叫伊斯特凡·德库利亚斯
Cashier's name was Istvan Drakoulias.
那边的死者是埃米尔·库尔茨
Victim over there is Emil Kurtz.
女性人♥质♥在这里中枪
Female hostage was shot there.
她叫安琪拉·李
Her name was Angela Lee.
死于去圣彼得医院的路上
She died en route to St. Bede's.
而安琪拉的姐姐乔丹·李
And Angela's sister, Jordan Lee,
手臂中枪
caught a bullet in the arm.
现在也在圣彼得医院
She's also at St. Bede's,
但她的情况稳定了
but she's in stable condition.
这家店的老板住在康马克
Now, the owner of this place lives out in Commack.
他正在赶来
He's on his way here.
厨师知道死者们遇害的顺序吗
Did the cook know the order the victims were shot in?
凶手看着
Whether it seemed like the shooter
像是冲着某个人来的吗
was targeting anyone in particular?
在抢劫前 他和顾客说话了吗
Did he talk to any of the customers before it all started?
我去查查
I'll go find out.
你非要逼我问是吧
Gonna make me ask, aren't you?
你过度关注男性顾客 埃米尔·库尔茨
Your fixation on the male customer, Emil Kurtz.
据我所知
I mean, to the best of my knowledge,
他跟本案的关联仅是
his relevance to the crime could only be described
"六号♥吧台椅上的受害者"
as "Victim from barstool number six."
但对你 他的出现显然不这么简单
But to you, clearly, his presence means more.
你觉得他是凶手的目标
You think he was the intended target.
你已经诡秘行事好几周了
You've been acting secretively, for weeks now.
与不知名的朋友有突如其来的社交活动
Sudden social engagements with unnamed friends.
临时被叫去
Last minute calls to take your mother
送你妈妈看病 然而你也没真送
to a doctor's appointment, which you did not do.
我之前都很尊重你的隐私
I've respected your privacy up to this point.
我猜你可能有了个新爱人
I thought perhaps you had a new lover
而你暂时还不想聊起
that you didn't want to talk about yet.
不管是什么
Whatever it was,
我相信你最终会跟我说的
I trusted that you would discuss it with me in time,
但现在 你隐瞒着与三重谋杀
but now, now you're withholding evidence
有关的证据
that pertains to three homicides.
我本打算到家后告诉你的
I was going to tell you when we got home, okay?
我只是不想在马库斯面前提这事
I just didn't want to get into it in front of Marcus.
至少在我们确定前别提
At least not until we're sure.
确定什么
Sure of what?
你说得没错 我认识埃米尔·库尔茨
You're right. I knew Emil Kurtz.
他就是我一直在见的人
He's the person I've been meeting with.
他为你父亲工作
He worked for your father.
如果我怀疑的没错
And if what I suspect is true,
这就不是一起三重谋杀
this is not the scene of a triple murder.
这是一起双重谋杀加上一起暗♥杀♥
This is the scene of a double murder and an assassination.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第四季 第二十二集
夏洛克
Sherlock.
你怎么能这么莽撞
How could you have been so reckless?
你难道以为
Were you under the impression
自己在跟一个好人打交道吗
you were dealing with a nice man?
-没... -或许我把危险说得太轻了
- No. I... - Perhaps I under-played the danger.
或许我持续将自己的父亲比作
Perhaps my consistently referring to my father
恶魔的化身还不够清楚
as the devil incarnate wasn't clear.
他手下有军队
He has armies on his payroll.
他挥挥手就能招来雇佣兵
He has mercenaries on speed dial.
有些国家你小时候应该听说过
There are countries that you learned the name of as a child,
就因为他而不复存在了
that no longer exist because of him.
你能让我说句话吗
Would you just let me speak?
这样你就能向我解释
So you can explain to me
你为什么雇了一个他办公室里的告密者
why you recruited an informant
却没告诉我吗
inside his office without telling me?
结果却让他身陷险境
Only to leave him there at his peril?!
对 对 就因为莫兰德太危险了
Yes! Yes! And it is because Morland is so dangerous that I did.
自从我们发现
Ever since we found out
有人想杀你父亲之后
that someone tried to kill your father,
你说我们可能被卷入战火之中
you said that we could get caught in the crossfire of a war.
自从他得到卡斯♥诺♥夫的名字之后
And since he's had Krasnov's name,
他就不让我们再插手了
he's been keeping us out of the loop.
我们得有一个人查查他要做什么
One of us had to find out what he was up to.
你背着我调查还有理了吗
And your rationale for acting behind my back?
因为在牵扯到你父亲时 也许你的判断
Because maybe your judgment when it comes to your father,
不是最好的
isn't the best.
你知道我信任你
You know that I trust you.
但在莫兰德的事上不行
Just not when it comes to Morland.
没错 我自作主张去调查了
Yes, I took matters into my own hands,
但我没有杀餐厅里那些人
but I did not kill those people in the diner.
问题是他有没有杀他们
The question is whether he did.
我们要做的第一件事是找到凶手
The first thing we need to do is find the shooter.
马库斯说还有一位目击者
Marcus said there was another witness.
那名女死者的姐姐
The sister of the woman who died.
我们应该跟她谈谈
We should talk to her.
你去吧
You do it.
考虑到我们的怀疑 我觉得是时候
Given our suspicions, I think it's time
让格雷森警监了解一下莫兰德·福尔摩斯了
that Captain Gregson learned about Morland Holmes.
而他应该听我亲口告诉他
And he should hear it from me.
但首先
Although, first,
我要去当面会会我父亲
I would like to look my father in the eye.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
我们晚点再继续
We can finish later.
有什么事吗
Something wrong?
很不幸 我是来传达坏消息的
Unfortunately, I'm here to deliver some sad news.
上东区几小时前
There was a restaurant robbery
发生了一起餐厅抢劫案
on the Upper East Side, a few hours ago.
发生了枪击
Gunfire broke out.
死了几个人
A number of people were killed.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表