《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾
Previously on Elementary...
那晚我说我没见过警监是在骗你
I lied the other night when I said I hadn't seen the captain.
因为我违反了规定 所以我们俩
Because of my transgressions, neither one of us
都不会被允许再做警局的顾问了
will be permitted to consult for the department again.
你父亲打电♥话♥来了 他明天就会到了
Your father called. He's gonna be here tomorrow.
你闯了祸 夏洛克
You've made a mess, Sherlock.
我是来给你善后的
I'm here to fix it.
真可惜
Oh, what a shame.
恐怕历史总是在重演
History repeats itself, I'm afraid.
我们的田七花茶没了
We're out of Tienchi Flower.
这事经常发生吗
This happens to you often?
你之前唯一一次来访贝克街时
Well, it happened rather famously
就曾经典上演过
on your one and only visit to Baker Street.
还是你忘了当时曾叱责我
Or do you not recall excoriating me
没储备你最喜欢的花茶
for not stocking your favorite tea?
今天不会再发生了
It won't happen today.
我不喝田七了
I gave up Tienchi
从2003年开始
in 2003.
虽然咱们很少通信
Well, despite of our infrequent correspondence,
但我没忘记咱俩相处之中的重要原则
I've not forgotten the core tenets of our relationship,
所以你就不用多费口舌了
so I can spare you the speech.
我还以为如果要成为伟大的侦探
I thought to be a great detective,
首先要做一个很好的聆听者呢
one had to be a great listener.
我仔细聆听了很多年
I listened closely for years.
可你太忙 没耐心听人示弱
You're too busy to have patience for weakness,
无论对方是真弱假弱 而且这点丝毫没变
real or imagined, and that hasn't changed.
你不需要提醒我复吸的代价是驱逐
I don't need reminding that a relapse is grounds for eviction.
我跟你说了 我是来帮忙的
I told you... I'm here to help.
你会帮助他人吗
'Cause that's what you do-- you help people?
我会帮助你 夏洛克
I help you... Sherlock.
也许咱们对这词的理解有些不同
We might have different definitions of that word.
几年前
Several years ago,
是谁逼你戒毒的
who forced you into rehab?
是谁给你找来了华生小姐
Who paired you with Miss Watson?
是谁在你跌倒时将你扶回了正轨
Who set you on the path from which you have fallen?
那告诉我 父亲 你这次要怎么帮我
So tell me, father, how are you to help me this time?
只要你同意 我就会帮你恢复
Give your assent, and I will see you restored
纽约警局的顾问职位
to the employ of the New York Police Department.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
当你在伦敦遇到麻烦时
When you had your troubles in London,
我对你失去了信心
I lost faith in you.
我将你安置在纽约
I provided for you in New York
是因为我觉得眼不见心不烦
because I wanted you out of sight and mind.
我未料到的是
Little did I know
花♥园♥那被忽视的一角
that the untended corner of the garden
竟能长得这么强壮和健康
would grow so strong and healthy.
是 我是挺强健的 整整七天没吸毒了
Yes, I'm quite robust... seven whole days sober.
我说的不是这几天
I'm not talking about the last few days.
我说的是近几年
I'm talking about the last few years.
我敬佩你在这里的成就
I respect what you've built here,
你完成的那些工作
the work you've done.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
从没想过我会有如此感受
Didn't think I would be.
在最初的日子里
In the early days,
华生小姐和我通过电子邮件交流
Miss Watson and I communicated by e-mail.
她描述了你打造的支援体系
She described the support system you were building.
以及你在局里的工作是其中如何重要的一环
How your job at the department was an important part of it.
你在那里有组织 有朋友
You have structure there, friends.
我怕没了它 你会陷入困境
I fear that without it, you'd struggle.
我有华生 我有自己的项目
I have Watson, I have a program,
而且警局对罪案调查
and the department does not have a monopoly
又没形成垄断
on investigative work.
也许我的担心是错的
Perhaps I'm wrong to worry.
你知道我有多容易犯错
You know how often I'm wrong.
我不知道我会在纽约待多久
I don't know how long I'll be in New York,
但这个提议长♥期♥有效
but the offer is a standing one.
恢复你在警局的位子对我来说非常简单
Quite simple for me to reverse your status with the police
如果你和华生小姐有此意愿的话
if that's what you and Miss Watson want.
我不能替她做决定
Well, I can't speak for her.
当然不能
Of course not.
我希望你能介绍我俩认识
I am hoping you will introduce us,
这样我就能自己提出邀请了
so I can extend the same offer myself.
而且我想感谢她
And I want to thank her.
她救了我儿子的命
She saved my son's life.
富人应该加税
Taxes should be raised on the rich.
A 同意
A: Agree.
B 不同意
B: Disagree.
萨基希安医生 我需要休息一下
Hey, Dr. Sarkisian, I-I need a break.
最低工资应该提高
The minimum wage should be raised.
A 同意 B 不同意
A: agree, B: disagree.
真的 我不想搞砸你的研究
Seriously, I don't want to screw up your study,
但我扛不住了 让我休息会好吗
but I can't take it anymore. Give me a minute, all right?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥不配走正当程序
Terrorists do not deserve due process.
A 同意 B 不同意
A: agree, B: disagree.
合法和不法移♥民♥都应受到限制
Both legal and illegal immigration should be curbed.
有人吗
Hello?
A 同意
A: agree
你们在吗
Are you guys in there?
B 不同意
B: disagree.
我的天 我的...
Oh, my God. Oh, my...
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第四季 第二集
你从昨晚坐到了现在吗
Have you been sitting there since last night?
昨晚我回家 你说你在思考
Last night, I came home, you said you were thinking,
我就去睡觉了
I went to bed.
你穿了正装
You're dressed for work.
你今天好像有些迟钝 节奏跟不上啊
You seem slow today. Not great timing.
我们要去一起三重谋杀案现场
We're due at the scene of a triple homicide.
什么
What?
我们有了份工作面试
We have a job interview.
算是吧 也许说是试镜更好
Sort of. Audition might be a better way of putting it.
跟谁啊
With whom?
加里·博克 联调局的
Gary Burke. He's FBI.
你给军情六处工作时我认识的
I met him while you were working for MI6.
他有些沉默寡言
He's a little buttoned-up,
但我觉得他是那种我们能相处好的人
but I think he's the kind of guy we can get along with.
肯定能 如果他经常负责
Well, he is, if he's routinely in charge
三重谋杀案调查的话
of triple homicide investigations.
我不知道他有多经常
I don't know how routine it is,
但他今早接到了一件
but he caught one this morning.
哈莱姆的神经经济学实验室发现三具死尸
Three dead at a Neuro-economics lab in Harlem.
某项顶级机密的研究被偷走了
Some top-secret research was stolen.
我说服他 我们在神经经济学上有专长
I convinced him that he could use our expertise
可以帮到他
in neuro-economics.
你是神经经济学专家吗
Are you an expert in neuro-economics?
当然 和一个联调局探员比的话
I mean, compared to an FBI agent, apparently.
我们可以在路上临时抱抱佛脚
We can bone up on the way.
他是唯一一个给我回电♥话♥的
He's the only one who called me back.
你到底想不想工作了
Do you want to work or not?
乔恩 很高兴再见到你
Joan. It's nice to see you again.
我也是
You, too.
你一定就是福尔摩斯先生了
You must be Mr. Holmes.
我是加里·博克探员
Special Agent Gary Burke.
谢谢你的邀请
Thank you for the invitation.
关于这个 有一些基本规矩
Yeah, about that. A few ground rules.
我知道你们习惯了有些自♥由♥
I know you guys are used to having some latitude,
但这案子 你们只能跟着我走
but on this, you go where I go, and that's it.
明白了吗
Got it?
好 死了两个科学家
Okay. We got two dead scientists,
还有一个实验对象
one dead test subject,
七台电脑硬盘被偷
and seven hard drives stolen.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表