罪名是于1999年在圣佩德罗苏拉
for the murder of a competing coyote and his wife
谋杀了一名对手蛇头和他的妻子
in San Pedro Sula, in 1999.
你不是以为你已经是网红了吗
You thought you were an Internet sensation before.
再等几小时看看
Give it a few hours.
你觉得新泽西怎么样
So what do you think of New Jersey?
我刚交了几个朋友
Just made some new friends.
跟他们说了不用提我们的名字
We told them they could leave our names out of it.
你是说我们要搭通勤来当顾问侦探吗
Are you suggesting we become commuting consulting detectives?
这可是个大州 罪案很多
Well, it's a big state, plenty of crime.
还可能更糟
Could do worse.
要是距离不成问题的话
Well, if travel's not an issue,
我们的出现倒真会让圣佩德罗苏拉受益
San Pedro Sula could benefit from our presence.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're kidding, right?
你之前说下午还有事 对吧
You said you had some errands to run this afternoon, correct?
我也有事了
I have one of my own.
我都忘了这里的景色了
I'd forgotten about the view here.
真美
It's really quite something.
你来就为了这个吗
Is that what you wanted?
来讨论天际线
To discuss the skyline?
我自己开门进来了 希望你不介意
I let myself in. I hope you don't mind.
这是你的房♥产 父亲 你爱怎么做都行
It's your property, Father, you can do as you please.
你看起来不太好
You don't look well.
你依然容光焕发
You look as spry as ever.
我真得称赞那些供血给你沐浴的处♥女♥们
My compliments to the virgins whose blood you bathe in.
看来毒品并没荼毒你的机智
I see the opiates haven't dulled your wit.
正如岁月也没磨灭你的睿智
Nor has old age withered yours.
我不是来跟你斗嘴的
I didn't come here to exchange barbs.
那你来干什么
Why did you come here?
我们像这样见面还能为了什么
Why do we ever meet like this?
你闯了祸 夏洛克
You've made a mess, Sherlock.
我是来给你善后的
I'm here to fix it.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表