谁能说他们...
Wh-Who's to say they...
谁能说他们不是故意
Who's to say they didn't dab gun oil
把油抹在球袋里来陷害你的当事人吗
inside of it to frame your client?
我想你在庭审的时候可以试试
You can try that at trial, I guess.
但等你遭遇萨拉·菲茨杰拉德的证词
But you're gonna have a lot harder time
一定会更难反驳
countering Sarah Fitzgerald's testimony.
现在她丈夫要离开她
Now that her husband is leaving her
而你杀了她的新男友
and you killed her new boyfriend,
她准备好要聊聊你的外遇了
she's ready to talk about your affair.
你以为分手就已经让你很生气了
You thought you were angry about the breakup.
等她站上证人席吧
Just wait till she takes the stand.
卢卡斯
Lukas.
希望你不介意 我没等你来就开动了
I hope you don't mind-- I started without you
我听说航♥班♥延误了
when I heard the flight was delayed.
没关系
It's fine.
看来你包场了啊
Have the place to ourselves, I see.
那么
So...
什么事这么重要 让你不惜远渡重洋来商讨
what's so important that you had to cross an ocean to discuss?
五百万欧元 莫兰德
Five million euros, Morland.
我想让你付我这个数
That's what I want you to pay me.
恐怕我不太明白
I'm afraid I don't understand.
你以为我真不知道到底怎么回事吗
Do you think I don't really know what's going on?
跟你儿子的这些事
This business with your son--
你真指望我相信你是来帮他的吗
do you expect me to believe you're here to help him?
五百万欧元
Five million euros.
否则我会去拜访他 提醒他有危险
Or I pay him a visit. And I warn him of the danger.
根本不存在危险 卢卡斯
There is no danger, Lukas.
所以你不介意我跟他聊聊
So you won't mind if I speak with him?
你知道你有个前任吗 卢卡斯
Did you know you had a predecessor, Lukas?
在国际刑♥警♥组织里
At Interpol.
我的另一个朋友
Another friend of mine.
一个我需要帮助时可以去求助的人
Someone I could turn to when I needed assistance.
他叫加斯帕·德拉科
His name was Jasper De Clerq.
我们有着长久而繁荣的友谊
We had a long and prosperous relationship.
直到有一天 他觉得还不够繁荣
Until one day, he decided it wasn't quite prosperous enough.
天呐 莫兰德
My God, Morland.
他的孩子们发现了他
His children found him.
就是要让他们发现的
They were meant to.
告诉我 卢卡斯 你的女儿们还好吗
Tell me, Lukas... how are your daughters?
回巴黎去
Go back to Paris.
今晚就走
Go back tonight.
我们都会忘了今天有过这番谈话
And both of us will forget we ever had this conversation.
抱歉 莫兰德 我非常抱歉
I'm sorry, Morland. I'm very sorry.
卢卡斯
Lukas.
叫我福尔摩斯先生
Call me Mr. Holmes.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表