Now, since the hyoid is known to break
舌骨都会骨折...
in one-third of all homicides by strangulation...
你觉得凶手把舌骨扔了以掩盖罪行
You think the killer got rid of it to cover his tracks.
也许他觉得一块骨折的舌骨
Perhaps he thought a broken hyoid
比一块失踪的舌骨更可疑
was more suspicious than an absent one.
假设艾比·坎贝尔是在她的工作台被勒死的
Now, assuming Abby Campbell was strangled at her workstation...
由于那个工作台面对着实验室唯一的入口
and since that workstation faced the only entrance to the laboratory...
说明他不是偷偷溜到她身后的
Stands to reason he didn't sneak up on her.
她认识他
She knew him.
我有没有说过她丈夫是位医生
Did I mention her husband is a doctor?
多谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
你说情况紧急
You said it was urgent.
确实 至少我觉得是
It is. Or at least I think it is.
怎么 你不知道情况是不是紧急
What, you don't know if it's urgent or not?
说实话 我都不确定
Honestly, I'm not even sure
我该不该谈论这些
if I'm supposed to be talking about this.
谈论什么
About what?
今早有位警探来了我家
A police detective came to my house this morning.
她说她有些问题要问我
She said she had some questions for me,
所以我同意了
so I figured, okay.
我让她进了屋 而她的所有问题都关于你
Then I let her in, and all her questions were about you.
她告诉你她的名字了吗
Did she tell you her name?
有 她留下了名片
Yeah, she left her card.
吉娜·科特斯
Gina Cortes.
给
Here.
吉娜·科特斯 警探
盗窃组 康尼岛
盗窃组
Burglary Division,
康尼岛
Coney Island.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
不认识 她都问了什么
No. What did she want to know.
很奇怪
It was weird.
都是些私事 比如我们是怎么认识的
It was personal stuff, like how we met,
我们多久见一次面 她还问我
how often we get together. She asked if I thought
是否觉得你是那种会犯法的人
you were the kind of person who would break the law.
-什么 -我知道
- What? - I know.
她说她在办案了吗
Well, did she say she was working a case?
没有 我问她为什么要问你的事
No. When I asked why she was asking about you,
她说她无法透露
she said she wasn't at liberty to discuss it.
乔尼
Joanie,
你惹什么麻烦了吗
are you in some sort of trouble?
不 当然没有
No, of course not.
因为如果你有麻烦的话
'Cause if you are,
你知道你可以告诉我的 对吧
you know you can tell me, right?
艾米丽 这显然是有些误会
Emily, obviously there's been some sort of misunderstanding.
我会查一下的
I'll look into it.
坎贝尔医生 确认一下
Dr. Campbell, just for the record,
你是史蒂文森纪念医院的肿瘤科医师吗
you are an oncologist at Stuyvesant Memorial?
是的
Yeah.
你和艾比是在那认识的吗
That where you and Abby met?
我们没在一起工作 没有直接交集
We didn't work together. Uh, not directly.
我的诊所实际上是个私人诊所
My clinic is technically a private practice.
我们是在一次聚会上通过共同的朋友认识的
We met at a party. Mutual friends.
你们在一起多久了
How long have you been together?
五年
Five years.
结婚三年了
Married for three.
你手上的老茧... 非常特殊
Your calluses are... quite distinctive.
你是个攀岩运动员吗
You a rock climber?
艾比带我入门的 我一般都在健身房♥攀岩
Abby got me into it. I mostly climb at the gym.
我猜你的握力肯定超级强
I imagine you've got formidable grip strength.
你足够强壮 可以制♥服♥艾比
You're strong enough to have overpowered Abby,
你还有足够的医学知识
you've got the medical knowledge to
能把她变成骷髅 我们必须得问
reduce her to a skeleton -- we have to ask.
我有没有杀死我妻子吗
Did I kill my wife?
没有
No.
我理解你们必须得问
I understand you guys have to ask.
但是
But...
艾比失踪的那晚
The night that Abby disappeared,
我在帮我的诊所经理一起查阅参考书
I was going over the books with my clinic manager.
她可以告诉你我离开的时间
Now, she can tell you when I left,
但我记得那时已经很晚了
but I remember it was late.
那么当你回到家发现艾比不在时
And why didn't you report Abby missing
为什么没立刻报♥警♥说她失踪了呢
when you came home, realized she wasn't there?
艾比的诊所人手不足 她经常加班
Abby's clinic is understaffed; she works long hours.
她让保姆照看女儿
She told the nanny to look after her daughter
直到我回到家
until I got home.
我回到家
I got home.
我就 我就直接上♥床♥睡觉了
I just... I went to bed.
你觉得你们的婚姻幸福吗
Would you describe your marriage as a happy one?
最近吗
Lately?
不
No.
恰恰相反
Quite the contrary.
你俩之间出现问题了吗
You two weren't getting along?
艾比和我从未像最近这般相爱
Abby and I were more in love than we ever were.
我们的婚姻不幸福是因为她要死了
Our marriage wasn't happy because she was dying.
她患了胰腺癌
She had pancreatic cancer,
第四阶段
stage IV.
她不想让任何人知道
She didn't want anyone to know.
我在给她做化疗 但事实是
I was giving her chemo, but the truth is,
已经没有希望了
there was no hope.
她大概只剩一年时间了
She probably only had a year to live.
你可以去问我的护理员工们
You can ask my nursing staff.
在我诊所工作的人 他们会告诉你
The people at my clinic, they'll tell you.
我做了所有可能的事去拯救艾比的生命
I was doing everything I could to save Abby's life.
我不需要杀死她
I wouldn't have killed her.
癌症就可以做到了
The cancer was doing that all by itself.
夏洛克
Sherlock?!
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
医院里的监控没有声音
Hospital's security cameras had no sound.
所以我加入了一段音乐背景
So I was providing a musical score
可以让无聊的人来人往变得
in order to make the tedious comings and goings
更有趣一些
of the employees more engaging.
你明知道我不喜欢那个铃♥声♥还用它
You chose a ringtone you knew I would dislike.
所以我觉得要以牙还牙
So I thought I would fight fire with fire.
《星期五》 不是吧
"Friday"? Seriously?
作为侦探 还有一首歌♥很吸引我
There's also a song that appeals to me as a detective.
关于狗和谁把它们放出去的神秘事件
It's a mystery about dogs and who may have let them out.
"Who Let the Dogs Out" Baha Men
你发现什么了吗
So did you find anything?
艾比·坎贝尔失踪那晚
There's precious little on Abby Campbell
关于她的画面很少
the night of her disappearance.
去了趟食堂
A trip to the cafeteria.
走常规路线回到她工作的地方
A return in the general direction of her workplace.
然后就没了
And then nothing.
这些都是不同天的记录吗
These are all from different days?
我查看了在她被杀之前
I tracked down all available video of her
好几周的录像
in the weeks leading up to her murder.
希望能找到一些她跟同事之间
I was hoping to isolate any contentious encounters
可能发生过的口角
she may have had with her coworkers.
然后呢
And?
其实她非常非常受人喜欢
It appears she was very, very well-liked.
跟别人没有任何不愉快
No unpleasantness whatsoever.
然而 却有一些很可疑的"愉快"
There was, however, some suspicious pleasantness.
他们看上去很亲密
They look intimate.
利用医院的员工记录 我确定了那个人
Using hospital employee records, I was able to identify that man
是布兰福德·菲舍医生 一名外科住院医生
as Dr. Branford Fisher, a surgical resident.
菲舍医生和艾比在工作上没有交流的必要
Dr. Fisher and Abby have no professional reason to interact.
他们的职业领域根本没有交集
Their areas of expertise have no overlap.
可是我已经看到了他们不少于12次的碰面
I have, however, observed no less than 12 meetings between them.
而且都是在医院里人很少的角落
And all in out-of-the-way corners of the hospital.
那是间废弃的病房♥
That is a disused patient room.
他们一起在里面待了大约15分钟
They spend approximately 15 minutes in there together,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表