然后活着出来就行了
and get out with his head still attached.
这样你就能分♥析♥文件的内容了
So you can analyze its contents, mm-hmm.
很简单
Straightforward enough.
是吗
Is it?
我的人已经准备了好几周了
My people have been working on this for weeks.
那你几周前就该来找我
Well, then you should have come to see me weeks ago.
菲欧娜 你好
Fiona, hi.
你迟到了
You're late.
对 三分钟 我很抱歉
Oh, three minutes. I'm sorry.
因为你迟到了 我就开始写代码了
Because you were late, I started working on some code.
没关系
That's okay.
因为我开始了
Because I started,
现在我必须写完
now I need to finish.
我去点杯咖啡
I'll get some coffee.
我写完了
I'm finished.
你过得怎么样
How have you been?
我很好 谢谢 你呢
I've been well, thank you. How have you been?
我有了新老板 他叫格雷格·瓦其诺
I have a new boss. His name is Greg Wakino.
他可能是个罪犯
He might be a criminal.
你为什么会这么想
What makes you think that?
我的上一个老板就是个罪犯
My last boss was a criminal.
我记得 当时还是你帮我们证明的
I remember, you helped us prove that.
但大部分人都不是罪犯
But most people are not criminals.
我的上一个老板用我的代码去害人
My last boss used my code to hurt people,
我不能让这样的事再发生一次
and I just can't let that happen again.
所以我得知道格雷格·瓦其诺是不是好人
So I need to know if Greg Wakino is a good person.
你想让我对他做个背景调查吗
Do you want me to run a background check on him?
我给钱 我有很多钱
For money. I have lots of it.
盘特林公♥司♥付给我的薪水我花不完
Pentillion pays me more than I spend,
所以你想要什么我都可以给你
so I can give you whatever you need.
我很感激 但你上次帮了我和夏洛克
I appreciate it, but you did me and Sherlock a favor last time.
我们也可以帮你个忙作为回报
We can do you one in return.
也对 你们确实可以帮我个忙
You're right, you can do me a favor.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你终于过上了你没有过的童年
You're finally making up for that childhood you never had
还是三岁小女孩的
as a three-year-old girl
我把一家玩具商店的
Bought out a toy shop's entire stock
"闪亮狮子狗玩具屋"库存买♥♥光了
of "Sparkle Poodle Playhouse."
这些独角兽是摩托车
The unicorns are the bikes.
这火车是台球桌
The train's the pool table.
这个是尼克 团伙头目
This one is Nick, the leader.
我觉得这抓住了
I think it captures the gestalt
一个可怕的机车帮派的精髓 你觉得呢
of a fearsome biker gang, don't you?
这就是你发短♥信♥跟我说的那个案子吧
I take it this is the case you texted me about,
帮缉毒部从一台电脑里偷取信息
helping Narcotics get information off of a computer?
对 也就是
Mm-hmm, which is...
内部办公室的
the cupcake
小蛋糕
in the inner office.
显而易见
Obviously.
那么进展如何
So, how is it going?
现在言之尚早
Well, it's early,
但目前还无法预见任何实质性的问题
but I can't foresee any real problems.
我要求跟邓宁警探见一面
I've requested an in-person meeting with Detective Dunning,
就是警局那位卧底警探
the department's undercover operative.
他这一年大部分时间都戴着
He's been wearing a concealed camera
一台隐蔽相机
for most of the year,
但他的情报里有一些漏洞我想补上
but there are some holes in his intelligence I would like to fill.
由于扮演毒贩的警官
Given the communication restraints
会受到通讯限制
of an officer posing as a drug dealer,
很难说我什么时候能有他的消息
it's difficult to say when I'm going to be hearing from him.
我们的朋友菲欧娜怎么样了
How's our friend, Fiona?
她很担心她的新老板
She's worried about her new boss,
所以她想在跟他共享代码前
so she wants to run a background check
对他做个背景调查
before she shares code with him.
这也不能怪她
I don't really blame her.
需要我帮忙吗
Do you require assistance?
不用 只是例行调查
No, it's routine.
一小时后我要跟邓宁警探在斯塔顿岛碰面
I'm to meet Detective Dunning on Staten Island in one hour.
这得花点功夫
That's going to take some doing.
请不要乱动任何东西
Please don't touch anything.
我会尽量克制自己
I'll try to restrain myself.
我非常赞赏你选的这个偏远的会面地点
I applaud your choice in out-of-the-way meeting places.
你卧底的帮派绝不可能在这里发现我们
No chance of those you've infiltrated spotting us here.
你觉得这是个玩笑吗
You think this is a joke?
你冒着自己的生命危险想要扳倒一个暴♥力♥团伙
You risk your neck to bring down a violent gang,
我致予你最崇高的敬意
you have my utmost respect.
他们靠兜售毒品来玩牛仔角色扮演
They peddle poison to finance their denim cosplay.
他们活该得到我的唾弃
They deserve all the ridicule I can muster.
隆巴迪说你需要更多照片
Lombardi said you needed more photos.
给你
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不希望我参与 对吧
You want no part of me, do you?
我可没要求你的帮助
I didn't ask for your help.
我告诉隆巴迪他应该拿下这伙人
I told Lombardi he should take this crew down.
你不赞成他"进退两难"的观点吗
You don't share his, uh, "Catch-22" opinion?
对电脑里面的内容没有信心吗
No confidence in the computer's contents?
我知道个方法可以验证
I know one way to find out.
好吧 不管怎样 这些已经足够了
Well, regardless, these will suffice.
不够也得够
Gonna have to.
我不会再干一次了
I'm not doing this again.
怎么
What?
这次碰面我还有一件事要做
I had another item on the agenda for this meeting.
我得到的信息里真正的漏洞是你
The real hole in the information I was provided, was you.
你的身材外形和你的灵敏度
Your physical dimensions, your dexterity.
你就行
You'll do.
你知道所有家具都不见了吧
You know all the furniture is gone, right?
来屋顶找我 好吗
Join me on the roof, would you?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
测试
Test runs.
我要确保魔鬼窝计划站得住脚
I need to get my plan for Satan's Brood on its feet.
得了解一下
To try and get a sense of how long
邓宁警探用不同的路线
it's gonna take Detective Dunning
要花多少时间横穿帮派的总部
to traverse the gang's headquarters using different routes.
那是我的床吗
Is that my bed?
对 我需要个东西来表示帮派的台球桌
Yeah, I needed a substitute for the gang's pool table.
你是怎么做到这些的
How did you do all this?
你还记得卢克吗 我的私人搬家工
Do you remember Luc, my personal mover?
记得 好吧
Yeah, well,
他最好还在这里
he better still be up here,
因为如果我的床
because if my bed is not back
在十分钟内还没回到我的房♥间
in my room in ten minutes...
你换锁了吗
Did you change the lock?
这和尼克·法莱斯
It's the same one
办公室门上的锁是一样的
that's on the door of Nick Farris' office.
我想让你来撬开
I'd like you to pick it.
指望邓宁警探能跟我一样敏捷撬锁
It's unreasonable to expect Detective Dunning
不太合理
to be as nimble as I am,
所以我觉得最好还是用你来计时
so I thought it best to time you.
你说过公共休息室里都是人
You said the common room is always crowded,
他要怎么撬锁啊
how's he supposed to pick a lock
还不能引起那些摩托车骑手的注意
without a bunch of bikers seeing him?
很显然 他需要声东击西
Obviously, a distraction will be needed.
没什么比让其他罪犯
Nothing infuriates a territorial gang
在帮派的地盘上闹事更能激怒他们的了
more than other criminals infringing on their territory,
所以只需要在街对面
so staging a loud holdup
假造一起持枪抢劫案
of the check casher's across the street
就能把那些人引出去
should draw people outside.
我还注意到邓宁的情报中
I've also noticed from Dunning's intel,
帮派总部的执勤会有一个可靠的空档
there's a reliable dip in attendance at the gang's headquarters
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表