Ordinarily at the time this photograph was taken,
露台应该是满的 但在这照片里没人
that patio would be packed. Here, it's deserted.
堕落时光是你在办公事时爱去的餐厅之一
La Bonne Pause is one of your preferred venues for business meals,
当你要办的公事很敏感时
and when that business is of a sensitive nature,
你会把它包下来以保护隐私
you buy it out for privacy.
我不明白我逗留在这里
I'm unclear as to why my lingering here
为什么会对你造成困扰
is so troubling for you.
你来这里是因为你觉得你必须帮我
You came here because you felt compelled to offer me your help.
我很礼貌地接受了你的帮助
I did you the courtesy of accepting that help.
原来你是出于礼貌啊
You did that as a courtesy.
你让我感觉那对你很重要
I was under the impression it was important to you.
并不是说我不感激
Not to say I'm ungrateful.
你是在等那句能让你消失的咒语吗
Are you waiting for the magic words before you disappear?
谢谢
Because thank you.
我的工作需要我的大脑完全投入
The work that I do requires my complete mental faculty.
而你的存在是个刺♥激♥
Your presence here is an irritant.
它会影响我的感知能力
It's a burr in my cognitive fabric.
根据我以往的经验
I had assumed that, as with similar occasions in the past,
在你的交易完成之后
you would take the completion of our transaction
你马上就会离开
as your cue to be on your way.
如果你必须要知道的话 我还在纽约
If you must know, I am still in New York
是因为我正在忙一个项目
because I'm working on a project.
是个难题 可能要花一些时间
Something of a puzzle-- it may take some time to solve.
事成之后我就会走
And when it's done, I'll move on.
也许我可以帮你
Well, perhaps I can be of assistance.
我很擅长解难题
Quite good with puzzles.
这点你比谁都了解
You've known that longer than anyone.
你能得到我的帮助
You'll get the benefit of my help,
而我能得到一个没有父亲的纽约
and I'll get a father-free New York.
这是双赢
A win for both of us.
华生
Watson.
你父亲的事都解决了吗
Everything settled with your father?
会解决的 我要帮他做些事
It will be. I'm gonna do some work for him.
收到你的短♥信♥我就来了 贝尔警探呢
So I came as soon as I got your text. Detective Bell?
在卧室
Bedroom.
好吧
All right.
这间公♥寓♥跟我们的双尸谋杀案有关吗
And this apartment pertains to our doppel-homicide how?
蒂姆和奥托的DNA检验结果出来了
The DNA test results came back for Tim Wagner and Otto Neuhaus.
他们绝对不是亲戚
They definitely were not related.
但蒂姆或是一个长得像蒂姆的人
But Tim or someone who looked like Tim
上周从他的银行账户兑现了十万美元的支票
withdrew a $100,000 cashier's check from his bank account last week.
据我们所知 那些钱已经不见了
As far as we know, that money is gone.
我查了两名受害者的手♥机♥
Now, I looked at both victims' phones,
只有一个号♥码在两部手♥机♥里都出现过
and there's only one number that appears on both call logs.
是个律师助理 名叫多瑞安...
It belongs to a paralegal named Dorian...
多瑞安·摩尔 这就是他的公♥寓♥
Dorian Moll. And this is his apartment.
我在楼下的邮箱上看到了名字
I saw the name on the mailbox downstairs.
两具长得一样的尸体
So, two dead look-alikes,
失踪的十万块现金
$100,000 in missing cash,
还有一个跟他们两人都有联♥系♥
and the individual who was in touch with both
但已经销声匿迹的人
and seems to have gone to ground.
柜子里的衣服没了
Clothing gone from the closet.
有电源线但没有电脑
Computer cables but no laptop.
手♥机♥还在 但手♥机♥卡被破坏了
Cell phone left behind with its SIM card broken.
你俩觉得他有可能
The two of you are considering the possibility
跟身份诈骗有关吗
he was involved in an identity scam?
说实话 我们不知道他到底卷进了什么事
Honestly, we don't know what he was involved in.
这边有些东西你们得看看
Something back there you should see.
可能是某种有组织的犯罪行为
Could be some kind of organized con operation,
也许是某种古怪的性♥交♥易
maybe some kinky sex... thing.
不管这是什么 都显然不止
Whatever it was, it was obviously bigger
与蒂姆·瓦格纳和奥托·纽豪斯有关
than just Tim Wagner and Otto Neuhaus.
鉴证组正派人来收集证物
CSU's sending an A-Run to collect what's up there.
这里的警员会先等他们来
The unis will hang back for them.
好
Will do.
是警监打来的
That was the captain.
他拿到多瑞安的调查结果了 没有前科
He got the search results for Dorian Moll. No priors.
上一个已知地址是他父母在林山的房♥子
His last known address was his parents' house in Forest Hills.
值得一去 不是吗
Worth a visit, right?
就算他不在那里
Even if he's not there,
也许他父母也能认识了解情况的朋友
they might know some friends we can talk to.
这是不是我们刚才待的房♥间旁边那间
This is the, uh, apartment next to the one we were just at.
这是2D号♥ 对吧
This is 2-D, yes?
应该是
Sounds right.
我刚才在大厅注意到2D的邮箱
So, I noticed in the lobby the mail was gathering
堆满了邮件
for Apartment 2-D.
而且门前的外卖♥♥菜单也堆积如山了
There's also delivery menus piling up outside the front door.
如果房♥主离开了那么久
Well, if that person's been away that long,
应该不会让空调一直开着
they probably didn't leave the AC on.
这个房♥间和多瑞安·摩尔的房♥间
The apartment shares a fire escape
共用一个逃生通道
with Dorian Moll's.
如果他想找个地方躲藏
If he's looking for a place to hide
还知道他的邻居出门了 那...
and he knows his neighbor's out of town...
伙计们 去敲下2D的门
Hey, guys, knock on 2D.
保持警惕
And stay sharp.
我们觉得摩尔可能在里面
We think Moll might be in there.
后退
Back away.
多瑞安·摩尔 警♥察♥ 不许动
Dorian Moll. Police. Don't move.
配合点 把手放在我能看见的地方
Do us all a favor-- keep your hands where I can see 'em.
好了 转过来
All right, turn around.
化得真美
There's a look.
我必须这么做
I had to do this.
这能让那些面部识别软件认不出我
It confuses facial recognition software.
如果电脑识别不出这是张脸
Computers can't identify your face
就无法鉴别你的脸了
if they can't tell it's a face.
你觉得有人在通过面部识别软件追踪你
You think someone's pursuing you using facial recognition software.
不是有人 是有公♥司♥
Not someone. Some company.
他们想杀了我
They're trying to kill me.
抱歉我刚才想逃跑 只是...
I'm sorry I tried to run, okay? It's just...
我不知道这事水有多深
I don't know how deep this thing goes.
"这事"是在否认
"This thing" being a disagreement you're in
你和一家做面部识别软件的公♥司♥有关联吗
with a company that makes facial recognition software?
面容科技公♥司♥
Countenance Technologies.
就是他们在追踪我
They're the ones who are after me.
而他们的视线遍及各处
And they are so all-seeing
以至于你觉得有必要伪装成小丑
that you felt the need to adopt the guise
来躲避他们的视线
of a clown from the future.
面部识别软件到处都是
Look, F.R. is everywhere.
商场能在你推门而进的瞬间辨别你的身份
Businesses I.D. you the second you walk in.
广♥告♥牌会展示你喜欢的广♥告♥
Billboards can pick which ads to show you.
教堂甚至用这个来记录教♥徒♥出勤率
Churches use it to track attendance.
没错 主会拯救[/储存]你的记录
Yeah, Jesus saves your data.
不如我们放慢点速度吧
How about we take things a little bit slower?
好消息是 我们没觉得你是个冷血杀手
Now, good news is, you don't strike us as a cold-blooded killer,
但有两个人死了 而你试图逃跑 还有这些
but with two guys dead, the way you tried to run, and all this?
你能理解我们为什么想了解事情原委吧
You get why we're trying to understand what's going on.
去年我创建了一个网站
Last year I created a site
叫"寻找撞脸"
called DoppelHunt.Com.
我帮大家找和他们长得像的人
I help people find people that looked like them.
为什么
Why?
全世界的人每时每刻
People all over the world
都在把自己的照片上传到网上
are putting pics of themselves online every day.
现在技术超级发达 你完全可以找到
The technology's gotten so good you really can
和自己一模一样的人
find your own twin.
这跟彼得在《脱线家族》里做的一样吗
Remind me-- is that how Peter did it on The Brady Bunch?
看看 给千年不遇的自恋狂的
Behold, an infinity mirror
无穷无尽的镜子
of millennial narcissism.
寻找撞脸
寻找你的"镜像"
今天就来参加
他通过帮别人寻找一模一样的脸来获得关注
He seeks fame by promising others they'll get to look at themselves.
这网站上说大家都是志愿来寻找的
So it says on your site here that you take volunteers.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表