He all but admitted to shooting at Ms. Wen.
但看起来他对于想要陷害她的人来说
But it would appear that he is just a trigger-happy pawn
只是枚好战的棋子
for whoever is attempting to frame her.
如果是这样
If that's the case,
我们就得查查其他玩家了
we should move on to one of the other players.
那个失踪的把风人呢
Hey, what about that missing lookout?
伊恩·沃克 玲还没联♥系♥上他
Ian Walker. Lin still hasn't been able to get in touch with him.
小詹·霍博金的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Jimmer Hobberkin's private detective
用了个查找自己电♥话♥的应用
used a find-my-phone app
查到了伊恩·沃克的手♥机♥
to track Ian Walker's cell phone
在弗莱布许一个废弃的工地里
to an abandoned construction site in Flatbush.
他确定他把手♥机♥扔进了水泥搅拌机
He was quite convinced he'd dumped it in a cement mixer,
但我发现他错了
but I've come to realize that he was mistaken,
而且我们可以把伊恩·沃克
and that we can remove Ian Walker
移出嫌疑人名单了
from our list of suspects.
我也想 但我可能得加班工作
I wish I could, but I'm probably gonna be working late.
我在忙这个新挂牌的房♥子
I'm at this, um, new listing.
底子不错
It's got good bones,
但房♥客没有好好照料
but the tenants haven't taken great care of it.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
妈 我得走了 好 拜
Oh, hey, Mom, listen, I got to run. Okay, bye.
我说过别给任何人打电♥话♥了 太危险
I told you not to call anyone. It's too dangerous.
我很抱歉 可她担心我
Look, I'm sorry, but she worries about me.
单身母亲综合症
Single mom syndrome.
没事的 我用的是你们这儿的一次性手♥机♥
It's okay. I used one of these disposables you guys have here,
而且我相信我妈靠得住
and I'm sure I can trust my own mother.
这不是靠不靠得住的问题
This is not about trust;
有人可能监听了她的电♥话♥
someone could be monitoring her phone.
得了吧 我刚才该让她化点妆就对了
Oh, come on. You know, I wish I told her to put on some makeup
以防有什么卫星瞄准了她
just in case there are any satellites pointed at her.
伊恩·沃克死了
Ian Walker is dead.
什么
What?
牌局那晚他没擅离职守
He didn't abandon his post the night of the game,
有人杀了他
someone killed him.
夏洛克发现了他的尸体
Sherlock found his body.
我昨晚本想告诉你的 可你已经睡了
I was gonna tell you last night, but you were already asleep.
你觉得跟枪击我的是同一个人吗
Do you think it's the same person who shot at me?
不 枪击你的应该是小詹·霍博金
No, that would be Jimmer Hobberkin.
小詹
Jimmer?
有人让他相信你是抢劫的幕后主使
Someone convinced him that you were behind the robbery.
可能就是劫匪
Probably the thieves.
很可能 也是他们杀了伊恩
Odds are, they're the ones who killed Ian, too.
那警♥察♥知道他死了吗
So, do the police know that he's dead?
夏洛克昨晚给他们打了电♥话♥
Sherlock called them last night.
我知道你不希望警方插手
I know you didn't want them involved,
但发生了谋杀案就不一样了
but a murder changes things.
这是给你的 换衣服吧
These are for you. Get dressed.
得去局里回答一些问题
Got to go down to the precinct and answer some questions.
有位警探在来接你的路上了
A detective is on her way to pick you up.
那你呢
Well, what about you?
我得去停尸间跟夏洛克汇合
I have to meet Sherlock at the morgue.
我们也有些需要解答的问题
We have some questions we have to answer, too.
确定沃克先生的死因费了点事
The cause of Mr. Walker's death is a little tough to sort out.
不知这点有没有帮助
Doubt it helped
这家伙在输水管里泡了一周了
that this guy was rotting in a drain pipe for a week
而你的客户却假装什么都没发生过
while your client was pretending nothing happened.
肯定没帮助 但尸体只有轻度腐烂
I'm sure it didn't. But there's minimal decomposition.
这肯定不是死因不好确定的原因
That can't be the reason cause was difficult to ascertain.
不 因为他是窒息而死的
No, it's because he was suffocated.
三氯甲烷 抹在了湿透的抹布上
With a chloroform- soaked rag.
起初 我以为是中毒
Initially, I thought it was toxicity.
但实际上 他是死于窒息
But actually, he died from asphyxiation.
有人在他鼻子上捂了太久
Someone just held it over his nose for too long.
可能是起意外
Could have been an accident.
起码有一个持枪的人那晚失控了
At least one of the gunmen was pretty worked up that night.
对发牌员下手那么重 把人都打晕了
Hit the dealer so hard she blacked out.
好吧 但目前没有很好的办法
Okay, but there's no good way
能预估死亡时间
to estimate time of death at this point.
也许沃克是在抢劫现场被杀的
Maybe Walker was killed at the scene of the robbery,
也许不是
maybe he wasn't.
也许他熟悉内情
He could have been in on it,
后来被他的同伙抢了
then got offed by his partners later.
他的训练装备反映的情况却恰恰相反
His trainers suggest otherwise.
鞋跟上的磨损
The scuffs on the heel
与鞋的崭新程度不一致
are incongruent with the newness of the shoes.
还要注意 它们是干净的
Note also that they are clean.
而我发现他的区域很泥泞
The area I found him was very muddy.
也许他是在岗位上被杀的 然后被拖走
So perhaps he was killed at his post, dragged away,
又被一个老烟枪 扛到了他最终安息的地方
then later carried to his final resting place by a heavy smoker.
我根据你的要求用了质谱仪
Yeah. I hurried the mass spec, per your request.
甘油三醋酸酯和烟草
Glycerin triacetate and tobacco all over
布满了他的运动衫背部
the back of Ian's sweatshirt.
本土烟
Domestic cigarettes.
我还闻到了木炭和椰子的味道
I also detected faint traces of charcoal and coconut.
好 凶手肯定是从烤猪宴上直接过来的
Right. Killer must have come straight from a luau.
虽然一切皆有可能 我还是觉得
While anything's possible, I think it would be premature
班门弄斧有点不妥
to trawl about at local Polynesian venues.
我们还是关注下劫案发生的
Better we focus on the penthouse in Tribeca
特里贝克区的顶层公♥寓♥吧
where the robbery was staged.
正在准备 已经通知新房♥主了
In the works. New owner's been notified.
我半小时后要跟警监碰面
I'm meeting the captain there in 30.
我过去 你去看看闻小姐
I'll go. You check on Ms. Wen.
实际上 我觉得你俩都该去
Actually, I think you both should.
持械抢劫的事你们瞒了警监24小时
You didn't tell the captain about an armed robbery for 24 hours.
可能他也得24小时才会原谅你们
Maybe give him that long to forgive you.
不行 放走廊尽头 跟他说
No, end of the hall. Tell him.
梅尔 · 切尼 我是格雷森警监
Mel Cheney. Captain Gregson.
我们通过话了
You and I spoke...
不是说好你们今天暂时不搬过来吗
I thought you were gonna hold off on this move today.
我打给运输公♥司♥时卡车已经在路上了
I called the company, but the truck was already on its way.
这不影响你们工作吧
You can work around them, can't you?
不尽然 我之前在想这种磨损
No, not really. I was thinking this scuff
是一个死去的把风人被拖行时造成的
was made by a dead lookout getting dragged off.
但现在我无法确定不是你们的人
Now I can't be sure one of your guys
在扛桌子时撞出来的
didn't just bump it carrying a table.
抱歉我不能为了纽约警局
Well, I'm sorry I couldn't
而重新安排我的全部生活
rearrange my whole life for the NYPD.
我说过了
I told you,
牌局的事发生时
I didn't even have the keys to this place
我都没有这地方的钥匙 所以
when this whole poker thing happened, so...
算了 进来吧
Whatever. Come in.
我让这些人去休息几分钟
I'll tell the guys to take five.
我查了后面的区域 没有发现
I swept the back half-- nothing.
也跟楼下92岁的艾利斯太太聊了
Also talked to the downstairs neighbor, Mrs. Ellis, age 92.
她说 抢劫那晚她睡了
She claims, on the night of the robbery, she was asleep.
这次 我觉得这是可靠的不在场证明
For once, I'm gonna call that a solid alibi.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here.
是啊 只有天花板上有些
Yeah. Just some plastered-over
修饰过的弹孔
bullet holes in the ceiling here,
就在灯箱旁边
right next to the lighting can.
我们朋友的朋友 那个房♥产中介
Our friends' friend, the realtor,
她雇了个承包商来清理
hired a subcontractor to clean up
这样新房♥主就不会知道发生了什么
so the new owner wouldn't find out what happened.
都是砂平重涂的
It's all sanded and spackled.
鉴证组可以进行还原
I mean, CSU can undo it
这样我们起码能确定武器的牌子
so we can at least confirm the make of the weapons,
但也就这样了
but that's about it.
怎么了
What?
我领带上有东西吗
Something on my tie?
不 我只是觉得你...不太一样了
No, I was just thinking you look... different.
瘦了几磅而已
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表