the night he got jumped.
你们说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我这是打壁球受的伤
I got these playing racquetball.
要是有人想伤害他 你们也扣不到我头上
If someone tried to hurt him, you can't pin that on me.
没错 很遗憾 我们不能把你
You're right. Sadly, we cannot connect you
跟袭击多瑞安·摩尔一事联♥系♥起来
to the attack on Dorian Moll.
但是很有可能 我们能把你
It is quite likely, however, that we can connect you
跟霍华德·卡德罗的谋杀案联♥系♥起来
to the murder of Howard Cudlow.
谁
Who?
之前我们去你办公室的时候
When we visited your office,
你说你在库珀斯敦附近上的学
you said that you went to school near Cooperstown.
是奥瀑大学吧
Oriskany Falls University, right?
对 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How'd you know that?
你跟霍华德·卡德罗
You were there the same time
还有蒂姆·瓦格纳是那学校同期的学生
as Howard Cudlow and Tim Wagner.
很奇怪 那天我们跟你说起瓦格纳先生被杀时
It's funny you not mentioning that when we talked to you
你丝毫没提起这点
about Mr. Wagner's murder the other day.
你跟霍华德是同一年入选kpπ兄弟会的
You pledged Kappa Rho Pi the same year Howard did,
但他失踪后 学校就暂关了兄弟会
but the school suspended the frat's charter after he went missing,
所以你根本没能加入
so you never got to join.
奥瀑镇的警方在2004你找你问过话
The Oriskany Falls police talked to you in 2004,
后来 六个月前他们发现尸体后
and then, after they found the body six months ago,
曾找你要过DNA样本
they asked you for your DNA.
当时
By this time,
多瑞安·摩尔已经成了你公♥司♥的眼中钉
Dorian Moll was quite the thorn in your company's side...
然而 你注意到了他的撞脸网
awareness of his DoppelHunts, however,
找到了可乘之机
gave you a way out.
你用假名联♥系♥了他
You approached him, under an assumed name,
然后他帮你找了个替身
and then he found a double for you.
于是你花钱让替身帮你提交了DNA
You then paid that double to take a DNA test for you.
我们同时认为 摩尔先生网站的事
We're also guessing you're the one
就是你告诉蒂姆·瓦格纳的
who told Tim Wagner about Mr. Moll's Web site.
霍华德·卡德罗死的那晚 你们都在场
Both of you were there the night Howard Cudlow died.
你知道如果他被捕 可能会把你也拉下水
You knew if he was arrested he could bring you down, too.
当然 你和瓦格纳先生都知道
Surely, you and Mr. Wagner knew that it was risky
用多瑞安·摩尔的网站去找替身是有风险的
using Dorian Moll's Web site to find your doubles.
但他对你公♥司♥软件的修改
But his modifications to your company's software
让找到替身成了可能 所以...
made the hunts possible, so...
你觉得风险是可以接受的
you found that risk acceptable.
后来网站越发受人关注了
Then the site starting getting more attention.
你担心人们会发现你做的事
You worried that people might figure out what you had done.
于是你试图让他闭嘴
So you tried to shut him down.
但你的好兄弟在找替身提交DNA的事上
Only your buddy was having a harder time
遇到了困难
finding a double to take the DNA test.
一开始找到的那人拒绝了
First one said no,
后来当你找到奥托·纽豪斯的时候
and by the time you found Otto Neuhaus,
已经晚了
it was too late.
霍华德的哥哥已经注意到他了
Howard's brother already had him in his sights.
多瑞安是个白♥痴♥ 还是个贼
Dorian is a nut and a thief.
他说的话一个字也不能信
You can't believe a word he says.
那米切尔·纽瑟姆呢
What about Mitchell Newsome?
多瑞安今早帮我联♥系♥到了他
Dorian helped put me in touch with him this morning.
他可不太想因妨碍司法而进监狱
He wasn't too excited about going to jail for hindering prosecution,
所以他跟我们说了
so he told us the story you told him
你为了让他提交DNA而告诉他的事
to convince him to take that DNA test.
你和卡德罗 还有一个朋友
You and Cudlow and a friend
非法侵入了一个建筑工地
were trespassing at a construction site.
你朋友推了卡德罗 他摔倒了
Your friend shoved Cudlow; Cudlow fell.
当你朋友意识到他背部受了重伤
When your friend realized that Cudlow's back was broken,
他慌了 直接结果了他
he panicked and finished him off.
显然 你提到的那个朋友就是蒂姆·瓦格纳
Obviously, the friend that you referenced was Tim Wagner.
但在卡德罗指甲里找到的皮肤组织并不是他的
But it wasn't his skin found beneath Howard Cudlow's fingernails.
而是你的
It was yours.
可能你会争辩
Now, you might argue that's not enough
这些不足以证明是你勒死了他 不过...
to prove that you're the one who strangled him, but...
陪审团可能会有相反意见
a jury might disagree.
我找奥里斯卡尼瀑布镇的警方
I've got two presents for you
帮你弄了两样礼物
from the Oriskany Falls PD.
一个是逮捕令
One's a warrant.
另一个是口腔拭棉
The other's a swab.
没错 多瑞安 都结束了
Yeah, that's right, Dorian, it's done.
你可以回家了
You can go home now.
再次强调 非常感谢你的好意
Well... again, that's a very kind offer,
但不用了 谢谢 我们不用
but no, thanks, we're good.
好的 再见
You got it. Bye.
免费帮找撞脸 逗我呢吧
Free DoppelHunts? Really?
不是吧
Shut up.
帮我们所有人找
For all of us.
他说那种体验绝对会
He promised the experience would,
我引用他的话 "烧炸你的大脑"
and I quote, "Blow our freakin' minds."
换句话说 他还是一点教训都没学到
So in other words, he hasn't learned one thing.
能想象再来个跟你搭档一模一样的人吗
Could you imagine two of your partner?
来告别吗
Come to say good-bye?
我能进去吗
May I come in?
我想让你知道 我转了一笔钱到你账户
I wanted you to know that I have wired a commission
作为你这一周的服务费用
to your account for your services this past week.
没那必要
Well, that was unnecessary.
我已经转了
It's done.
你愿意的话可以捐给慈善机构
Give it to charity if you like.
也可以赠给华生
Give it to Joan.
我知道你不在乎
I know it doesn't matter to you.
真希望我能早点知道你想要什么
I wish I knew what you did want.
我来是想坦白的
I came because I'd like to make a confession.
本来我可以帮你打给当局的
Well, I would dial the authorities for you,
但我不知道你要坦白的是哪桩罪
but I wouldn't know which ones.
这一周来我在纽约做的事
The work I've been doing in New York this past week--
跟唐娅的事
the business with Donya--
换在其他任何地方都可以轻松解决
could just as easily have been handled elsewhere.
你是说另一个城市
You mean another city.
那天你来我办公室
You caught me by surprise
令我很吃惊
when you came to my office the other day
你问我为什么还没走
and you asked why I was still here.
我首先想到的
And my predicament with her
就是用跟她的事来应对
was the first thing that came to mind.
事实是
Truth is...
我之所以逗留 是因为你
I've lingered because of you.
你要找人捐肾
You need a kidney.
要么就是捐骨髓
Or bone marrow.
还是你想等我再复发的时候能抢到前排的座位
Or do you want a front-row seat in case I relapse again?
够了 夏洛克 够了
That's enough, Sherlock! Enough!
我明白你为什么恨我
I know why you hate me.
但过去的已经过去了
But the past is the past.
我想向前看了
I wish to move forward.
你打算怎么向前看呢
How do you plan on doing that?
至少 我肯定会留在纽约了
Well, for one thing, I'll be staying in New York indefinitely.
你经历了很多创伤
You've been through trauma.
我希望离你近些
I wish to be close by
以便今后能提供更多帮助
in case I can be of further assistance.
所以你现在想来尽家长的责任了
So now you wish to parent me?
你也了解你自己 夏洛克
You know yourself, Sherlock.
你了解你过去和现在的状况
You know who you are, you know who you were.
你问问自己
Ask yourself...
你小时候那性格 有任何人能当你的家长吗
when you were a boy, could anyone have parented you?
我能想到一个人
I can think of one person.
要是她还在
If she were here...
你觉得她会希望我们怎么做
what do you suppose she would want us to do?
这是个龌龊的世界 一如既往
The world is as wretched a place as it's ever been.
遗憾的是 对我的生意却是种福利
A sad fact, but a boon to my particular business.
我待在这里也不用愁没生意可做
I'll have no shortage of work to tend to while I'm here.
也许
And perhaps...
在一切尘埃落定前
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表