you were headed to the research wing
正要去研究所
right after a heated phone call with Abby.
我跟她说
I told her...
我做的一切都是为了我们的家
that everything I did was for the good of the family.
-内特 -不不不 我...
- Nate? - No, no, no. I'll...
我会告诉你们一切
I'll tell you everything,
但你们得让我跟布兰福德谈谈
but you need to let me talk to Branford.
我得告诉他我很抱歉
I need to tell him I'm sorry.
我会想想办法
I'll see what I can do.
练得不错
Good combination.
这已经是你第三次找我了
Third time you've approached me.
要是你够聪明 就不会有第四次了
If you're smart, there won't be a fourth.
其实我就是想跟你约第四次
Actually, a fourth time is what I wanted to talk to you about.
纽约警局的拳击俱乐部几周后要办一次比赛
The NYPD Boxing Club is having a match in a few weeks.
我觉得我们也许能为慈善筹点钱
I thought maybe we could raise some money for charity.
你想跟我打一架
You want to fight me?
就得这样 对吧
That's how it done, right?
要是两个警♥察♥对彼此不爽
When two cops have a problem with each other
并且化解不了 就得打一架
and they can't resolve it?
对 唯一的问题是 你并不是警♥察♥
Yeah, the only problem is, you're not a cop.
那对你很不利 是吧
And that would be bad for you, right?
被一个顾问狠揍一顿
Getting your ass kicked by a consultant?
要是你那么想跟我打架 还等什么
If you want to fight me so bad, why wait?
那边就有个铃
There's a ring right there.
是啊 我猜到你可能会这么说
Yeah, I thought that's what you might say.
好吧
All right.
尽量泡久点
Keep them submerged as long as you can.
我知道怎么治关节痛
I know how to treat sore knuckles.
还得来点面粉
This needs more flour.
你只是喜欢这种对比
You just like the parallel.
用原始方法来照料原始运动中受的伤
Primitive aftercare for a primitive sport.
虽然这看起来可能原始
While this might look primitive,
但我保证 这是多年潜心研究的成果
I assure, this is the result of years of painstaking research.
这是用紫草科植物叶和面粉调制的一种药膏
It's a poultice of comfrey leaves and flour
还要加上山地山金车花的粉末和少量金盏花
with a dash of mountain arnica and a sprinkling of marigold.
我强烈推荐
I highly recommend it.
当然 除非你希望留着两个黑眼圈
Unless, of course, you want your eye
当做荣誉勋章
to blacken as a badge of honor.
我只是想翻过这一页
I just want to put this whole thing behind me.
科特斯警探也是这个意思吗
And does Detective Cortes feel the same way?
等等看就知道了
Oh, I guess we'll see.
最起码
At the very least,
这证明了持之以恒地进行格斗训练
this has proven the wisdom of continuously training
是很明智的
in the combat arts.
当然 你还得多练习防守
You do, of course, need to work on your defense.
你让科特斯打了你太多拳了
You allowed Cortes to land far too many punches.
对
I did.
但重点是决定胜负的最后一拳是我打的
But all that matters is that I landed the last one.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表