We already searched your on-campus lab.
猜猜我们发现了什么
Guess what we found.
你制♥造♥了合成的死亡帽毒素
You manufactured synthetic death cap poison.
我们在你的仪器室发现了残留物
We found residue in your equipment.
你毒死了夏洛特 然后又无意中
You poisoned Charlotte, and then you inadvertently
害死了巴兰坦和五个无辜的人
killed Ballantine and five innocent people.
看来你收到我的提议了
I take it you got my offer.
是来谈条款的还是来幸灾乐祸的
Here to talk terms or just gloat?
其实我是来送礼的
Bearing gifts, actually.
如果你能证明有人蓄意纵火
If you can prove arson,
应该就能得到火灾的保险理赔了
you should be able to collect insurance for the fire.
所以 这个应该能行
So... this should do it.
一辆车的照片
Pictures of a van?
我们的监控摄像头拍到的
Captured by our security cameras.
这车曾停在我们的褐石屋外
This van was parked outside our brownstone
就在火灾前几小时 你的客人们都不在时
a few hours before the fire, when your guests were out.
但那天周围没人雇过电工
But no one in the neighborhood hired an electrician that day.
事实上 这家电工是专为一家
And in fact, this electrician works almost exclusively
叫中心点的精品酒店干活的
for the Point Center, a boutique hotel.
我知道 就在下面几个街区
Oh, I know it; it's a couple of blocks down.
事实上 那家酒店的所有者
In fact, the owner of the hotel
曾想尽办法让周围的日租♥房♥♥都关张
has tried to get every AwayKay in the neighborhood to shut down.
昨天他又出手了
Yesterday he tried again.
他说你那里的大火
He said that your fire proved
能证明日租♥房♥♥是不安全且保额不足的
that AwayKays were unsafe and underinsured.
他雇了个电工来放了火
He hired an electrician to start the fire?
我跟纵火案调查员聊过了
I spoke to the arson investigators.
电工已经被拘留了
The electrician is in custody,
酒店老板今天内应该就会进监狱了
and the hotel's owner should be in jail by the end of the day.
要是我能得到保险赔付
Well, if I get an insurance settlement,
我可以重建这里 我就不用卖♥♥了
I-I can rebuild, I-I don't have to sell.
你也可以让你的日租♥房♥♥重新开张
You can also reopen your AwayKay,
但我们更希望你搬回来
but we would much rather you moved back in.
罗伯特·弗罗斯特说过围墙才能促成好邻里
Robert Frost said that fences make good neighbors.
但也许是因为他们那时候
But maybe that's because there wasn't
还没有隔音板这种东西
sound-dampening insulation back then.
反正你也要重修了 我们可以帮你装上
Since you are rebuilding anyway, we can have it installed for you
就算迟来的乔迁礼物吧
as a belated housewarming gift.
那你将有个更安静的家
So a quieter home for you,
我们也将有一个能习惯我们的邻居
and a neighbor who knows what he's getting into for us.
你们都不认识我
You don't even know me.
我们很乐意与你结识
We'd like to.
好吧
All right.
等我拿到保险结算 我会告诉你的
When I get the insurance settlement, I'll let you know.
这是夏洛克送你的
This is from Sherlock.
他想让你知道 蜜蜂也能成为好邻居的
He wants you to know that bees can be good neighbors, too.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表