said this was just some crazy person,
例如国内恐♥怖♥分♥子♥什么的
like... domestic terror or something.
我不能完全确定地告诉你
I can't say beyond all doubt
你丈夫就是这次袭击的特定目标
that your husband was specifically targeted.
但你就是那么想的
But that's what you think.
我们想确保能将凶手绳之以法
We want to be sure that the man that did this is put to justice.
也许你能帮得上忙
Uh, and there's a chance you can help.
不可能是这样的
There's just no way.
弗兰克是有缺点 但是
Frank had his faults, but, I mean,
也就是把袜子扔在地上
we're talking socks on the floor.
把空着的牛奶卡纸留在冰箱里之类的
He would put empty milk cartons in the fridge.
他从没做过什么事能引起别人的杀意
He never did anything to make somebody want to kill him.
我并不是说你丈夫自己引火上了身
I'm not suggesting that your husband brought this on himself,
波瓦太太 不一定是这样
Mrs. Bova, not necessarily.
但是如果某位权贵想让他死
But if someone powerful wanted him dead,
杀人方法表明...
the method suggests...
他们认为若没有大量掩饰
that they thought their motive would be too easy to detect
他们的动机会很容易被查出
without a great deal of window dressing.
你是说他 没有这样的敌人
You're saying that he had... no such enemies?
他在华尔街附近干过很多活
He did a lot of jobs down near Wall Street.
有时耽搁的话也会有点脾气
Tempers flare when there's a delay sometimes,
但没人会因为马桶而被杀 你懂吗
but nobody gets shot over toilets, you know?
也许他在某栋楼里工作时
Perhaps he saw something he wasn't supposed to see
看到了什么不该看的东西
while he was working in one of those buildings.
如果他有看到什么 他也没告诉我
If he did, he didn't tell me.
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我们没有像正常夫妻那样有很多交流
I guess we didn't talk as much as we should.
我理解这不容易
I know this is difficult.
你介意我们在周围看看吗
Would you mind if I had a look around?
我还想看看警♥察♥交还给你的
I'd also like to see any personal effects
任何私人物品
that were returned to you by the police.
都在厨房♥
They're right in the kitchen.
你在受害人手♥机♥里发现了什么
You found something in the dead man's phone.
你注意到了啊
Oh, you noticed.
是什么
What is it?
弗兰克·波瓦是狙击手真正目标的证据
Confirmation that Frank Bova was the sniper's real target.
这是个隐藏跟踪程序
It's a hidden tracking program.
我把相关数据发到我手♥机♥上了
I forwarded the relevant data to my phone.
所以加尼尔在观察波瓦
So Gagnier was observing Bova
以确定最佳袭击地点
to determine the best place to strike.
显然 他选定了目标最喜爱的午餐地点
Obviously, he settled on his quarry's favorite lunch spot.
这是个聪明的监视方法
It's a clever method of surveillance,
但太容易暴露了
but it is revealing--
我可以反向追查到加尼尔
I might be able to track it back to Gagnier.
等到了你的直升机 我应该就知道了
I should know by the time we reach your whirlybird.
我需要问你点私事
I need to ask you something personal.
是个医学问题 我不想显得很冒犯
It's a medical question. I-I wouldn't intrude,
但可能有遗传性 所以我觉得有资格问
but it may well be genetic, so on that basis I feel entitled.
你在受低睾酮困扰吗
Are you suffering from low T?
你说什么
Excuse me?
一种缺陷 荷尔蒙水平会出现的一种紊乱
A deficiency, an imbalance in your hormone levels.
是它触发了你来纽约后
Is it what's causing this late-onset humanity
一直在表现的晚发性人性吗
that you've been exhibiting since your return to New York?
是因为这个你才安慰波瓦太太吗
Is that why you comforted Mrs. Bova?
我做父亲就这么糟吗
Was I such a terrible father
你连我对一个寡妇表现出善意都无法相信吗
that you can't imagine me being kind to a widow?
我这么问只是因为这是可以被治愈的
I'm only asking because it is treatable.
这在你这个年纪的男性中也不算罕见
It's not uncommon in men of your age.
更可能的解释难道不是
Isn't the more likely explanation that
你从没真正了解过我吗
you've never seen me as I am?
只怪我观察能力差
Owing to my deficient powers of observation.
你在生活 夏洛克
You live a life, Sherlock.
如果你不是个傻子 生活会改变你
If you're not a fool, it changes you.
我觉得我们都不是傻子
I don't think that either of us is a fool.
我不知道加尼尔的地址
I don't know Gagnier's location,
但我知道程序是在哪上传的
but I do know where the program was uploaded
以及它从哪开始发送波瓦的行踪的
and where it first began transmitting Bova's whereabouts.
如果我们去那
If we go there,
我们也许能找到线索
we might find a trail.
地点在哪
What's the location?
一点都不意外 是波瓦脱下裤子的地方
Not surprisingly, it's somewhere Bova took off his pants.
对不起 我不认识他们
I'm sorry, I don't think so.
不到两周前 是周二
Would've been two weeks ago. Tuesday.
我每天都在 我不记得这两个人
I'm here every day-- I don't remember either of these guys.
我可以发誓我看到了你认出他们的迹象
I could have sworn I saw a hint of recognition there.
我要说清楚 你在掩护一个杀人犯
Just to be clear, you are covering for a killer.
这个人 皮埃尔·加尼尔
This man, Pierre Gagnier,
跟踪这个人 弗兰克·波瓦 来到这
followed this man, Frank Bova, in here
以便摆弄他的手♥机♥
so he could tamper with his phone.
结果 加尼尔今天在市中心枪击了九人
Subsequently, Mr. Gagnier shot nine people downtown today.
他就是那个...
That's the guy who...?
没错 你想重新说一遍吗
Yes. Would you like to start again?
听着 我没理由相信你们的故事
Listen, I got no reason to believe this story of yours,
而且我不喜欢警♥察♥ 我的客人们也是
and I don't like cops. Neither do my clients.
你想来要我们的监控视频
You come in here asking for our security videos.
就得有搜查令
You got to get a warrant.
拿到搜查令很简单
Procuring one will be simple enough.
如果我必须拿 我保证
If I must, I assure you,
等我回来 我会和卫♥生♥部♥一起来
when I return, I will also return with the Health Department.
我会拿到我申请的物品
I will get the materials that I'm requesting,
而你这里会因为氯化消毒不足而被关停
and you will be shut down for insufficient chlorination.
还是你没注意到你所谓的"洗浴池"
Or have you not noticed that your so-called "Baths"
跟养真菌的池子差不了多少
are little more than fungal soup?
你们该干什么干什么 现在你们该走了
You do what you need to do. Right now, you need to leave.
请原谅我儿子
Please forgive my son.
他看错你了
He misread you.
你显然不是一个会受人欺负的人
You're obviously not a man who can be bullied.
但你是个可以买♥♥通的人
But you are a man who can be bribed.
一万美金怎么样
Shall we say $10,000?
所以你带着手♥机♥呢
So you do have your phone with you.
你今天一直和你♥爸♥在一起吗
Were you with your father all day
还是只有早上在一起
or just this morning?
-你怎么知道 -楼下有两杯咖啡
- How did you know? - There were two cups of coffee downstairs.
其中一杯放了蜂蜜
One had honey in it.
我记得你♥爸♥就喜欢这样喝咖啡
I remember that's how he takes his.
所以 你们去哪了
So, where have you been?
我理解你的手♥机♥不能用了 但你知道
I get that your cell wasn't working, but you are aware
还有其他电♥话♥可以用吧
there are other phones you could have used.
我说了 我们真的飞去
As I said, we literally flew
斯塔滕岛又返回来了 而且也没有
to and from Staten Island, and there was never
空闲时间能叫你一起
an idle moment to bring you into the fold.
真的没有
Not really.
而且 让我知道用我的方法训练的人
Besides,I felt better knowing that the police's search
强化了警方的搜查系统 这感觉更好
was fortified by someone trained in my methods.
你说警监已经知道一切了
You said the captain knows everything now.
他知道一个版本
He knows a version of everything.
重要的是他知道推测出的狙击手的位置
What matters is he knows the sniper's presumed location.
皮埃尔·加尼尔
Pierre Gagnier
在土耳其洗浴中心用了偷来的信♥用♥卡♥
used a stolen credit card at the Turkish baths.
他用了同一张卡开了一间
He used the same credit card to secure a room
下东区不知名汽车旅馆的房♥间
at a no-tell motel on the Lower East Side.
我打过去 工作人员说他还在酒店内
When I called, the staff said he was still on the premises.
警监会尽快与我们联♥系♥
Hmm. Captain will let us know soon enough.
我还以为你和你♥爸♥待了一整天
I would have expected you to be a little more...
回来会挺恼火的呢
exasperated after spending an entire day with your father.
很有趣
It was interesting.
有趣
Interesting.
他在某些时候还是挺有用的
Well, he was helpful at certain points.
而且我也愿意习惯
And I could get used to having
有一台直升机能任我支配
a helicopter at my disposal.
上午11:32
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表