我告诉你们了 我在看尼克队比赛
I told you, I was a Knicks game.
知道 我们查过 你的不在场证明无懈可击
We know, we checked. Your alibi is airtight.
可关键是
But the thing is,
在纽约雇凶杀人的罪行
the penalty in New York for soliciting a murder
和你承认自己动手是一样的
is the same as if you committed the act yourself.
你说不认识布奇·卡拉汉是在撒谎
You lied when you said you didn't know Butch Callahan.
你们都在斯科维尔高中89级
You were both on Scoville High School's 1989
JV篮球队
JV basketball team.
所以你雇了前任队友
So you hired your former teammate
来杀掉你的现任伙伴
to kill your current partner.
不知怎的 你意识到布奇和杰拉德联手
Somehow, you realized Butch had teamed with Jared
来敲诈你
to blackmail you,
所以你把他俩都杀了
so you had them both killed.
那加起来可是三起雇凶案
That's a grand total of three counts of soliciting
和两起谋杀案
and two counts of murder.
听着
Look...
你们是对的
you're right.
好吗
Okay?
我跟布奇说过杰拉德
I talked to Butch about Jared.
我给他五万块
I gave him $50,000 to...
帮我解脱
help me out.
事成之后他还会再拿五万
He was gonna get another $50,000 after it was done.
可是你说的其他事 我没干
But everything else you're saying, no.
我完全不知道敲诈的事
I don't know anything about any blackmail,
我完全不知道第二个杀手 那太疯狂了
I don't know anything about any second hit man. That's crazy.
帮自己一个忙
Do yourself a favor:
告诉我们第二个人的名字
give us the name of the second guy.
我刚说了 我不知道
I just told you, I can't.
没有第二个人
There was no second guy.
当他俩尸体被找到时
Nobody was more surprised than I was
我比谁都吃惊
when they both wound up dead.
事发前我收到过一封布奇的邮件
I got an e-mail from Butch the-the day before it happened.
可以证明我说的是真的
It'll prove I'm telling the truth.
"事成之后碰头
"We can meet after it's done.
"范达姆和37大道间有个公交站
"There's a bus stop at Van Dam and 37th.
带好钱 凌晨两点见"
Bring the money. 2:00 a.M."
那个账户是他刚注册的
It's from an account he created just so we could talk
以便我们商量这事
about this stuff.
89WildcatPF@odkermail
89WildcatPF@odkermail.
"PF"是前锋的缩写
"PF" Is power forward,
他89年时的场上位置
his position in '89.
野猫队
On the Wildcats.
那能证明你朋友
Well, that proves that your friend
不会取数字代号♥
is terrible at dreaming up digital aliases,
可不能证明你跟谋杀案没关系
but as far as exculpating you from the murders, it doesn't.
你没懂 我去了碰头的地方
You don't get it. I went to that meeting.
如果他们都死了我他妈为什么还去
Why the hell would I do that if I knew they were both dead?
我发誓
I swear.
我在一个长凳上
I sat on a bench
坐了两小时
for two hours
脚边的袋子里装了五万块
with $50,000 in a bag at my feet.
但布奇始终没来 我就走了
When Butch never showed, I left.
肯定有人看到我了
Somebody there had to have seen me.
事实上 他是对的
He's right, actually.
如果他说的是真的
If he's telling the truth,
肯定有人见到了
somebody would've.
警监传唤纽约大都会运输署
The captain subpoenaed the MTA
请求调取谋杀当晚 凌晨2点到4点
for the on-board camera footage
经过车站的公交车上的
from all three buses that passed that stop
车载监控录像
between 2:00 and 4:00 a.M. The night of the murder.
他没撒谎
He wasn't lying.
至少这件事没撒谎
At least not about this.
看起来他至少等了两小时
Looks like he waited at least two hours
想要偿清布奇
to pay Butch off.
很难想象他为什么要这样
It's hard to imagine why he would do that
如果他真的雇人杀了布奇和杰拉德
if he really did hire someone to kill Butch and Jared.
所以 除了知道他将因为雇凶杀人
So, aside from knowing that he'll go to prison
蹲监狱 我们又回到了原点
for soliciting a murder, we're back to square one.
也许我们往前走了一小步
Or-or perhaps square two.
除了戴维斯·波特
Aside from Davis Potter,
还有什么很眼熟吗
does anything else look familiar to you?
"水晶电台"
"Crystal Radio."
我之前见过这些海报
I've seen those posters before.
没错 那是因为
Yes. That's because
他们把布奇和杰拉德被杀的街区
they're plastered up and down the block
上上下下封死了
where Butch and Jared were slain.
可是乐队还是把这些东西弄得到处都是
Okay, but bands slap those things all over the place.
有些是他们自己弄的 有些是请人弄的
Some do; others have it done for them.
水晶电台
所以他们认为这两处地方是精心挑选的
So they thought the two locations were well-chosen.
除了时不时有公交车
Other than the bus passing every hour or so,
这个地方没有监控摄像头
they were devoid of surveillance cameras.
艺术大♥师♥
这几个地方对于伪造谋杀
They seemed like good locations to stage a fake murder
和非法交易来说是好地方
and have an illicit drop.
问题是 谁发现的这些地方
Question is, who scouted those places?
我们昨天拜访了布奇的女朋友 罗克珊
Now, when we visited Butch's girlfriend, Roxanne,
你们还记得她穿的上衣吗
did you notice the shirt she was wearing?
是那个 对吧
It's that one, isn't it?
晴天霹雳 8
"Thunderclap 8."
对
Yeah.
晴天霹雳8
在"后天档案"的网站上看来
They would appear to be Crystal Radio's label-mates
它们是水晶电台的标志
at Overmorrow Records.
看看谁在推广部工作
And look who works in the promotions department.
推广部负责人 - 罗克珊·奥尔蒂斯
罗克珊·奥尔蒂斯
Roxanne Ortiz.
可能是她贴的海报
She could've hung those posters.
你认为她参与了敲诈
You think she was in on the blackmail plan.
她与这两个地方有关系
Her connection to the two places
可能只是个巧合
might be a huge coincidence,
但考虑到有两个人死在了其中一个地点
but given that two men died at one of them,
我认为她有可能是个嫌疑人
I think she deserves more consideration as a suspect.
你们在浪费时间
You're wasting your time, you know.
我爱布奇
I loved Butch.
我们第一次拜访的时候你提过了
You mentioned that on our first visit.
但你没说几天前
You did not mention that you'd been
你到过犯罪现场
to the scene of the crime just a few days before.
我说过了 我在整个城市贴海报
I told you, I hang posters all over the city.
包括布奇打算
Including the bus stop
跟波特·戴维斯见面并拿钱的
where Butch planned to meet Davis Potter
那个公交车站
and gather blackmail materials against him.
我不知道布奇为什么那么做
I can't explain why Butch did what he did, okay?
可能是因为我们一直在讨论结婚
Maybe it was because we kept talking about marriage
他觉得我们需要钱
and he thought we needed the money.
但我告诉你
But I'm telling you, he never told me
他从没跟我提过什么敲诈的事
anything about a blackmail plan.
如果他说了 我会劝他不要那么做
If he had, I would've talked him out of it.
现在你们听我说话了
You listening now?
很好
Good.
如果我参与了
If I was in on it,
为什么我要在
tell me why I would've killed Butch
布奇从波特那里拿到一大笔钱
right before he was gonna get a bunch of money
之前杀了他
from that Potter guy.
因为你看到了一个谋杀的机会
Because you saw an opportunity
在一个谁也不会怀疑你的时间和地点
to commit a murder at a time and place
然后你抓住了这个机会
where suspicion would not fall on you and you took it,
因为你有了一个更好的方式
because you had another, more meaningful way
从布奇的死亡中获益
to profit from Butch's death.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们说的是
We're talking about
他在军队时办的人身险
the life insurance policy he had through the Army.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表