No, none of us did. She only joined the team a few weeks ago.
你能想到任何关于她的事吗 任何奇怪的事
Did anything about her jump out at you, anything unusual?
怎么了
Yes?
几周前 我扭伤了膝盖
I tweaked my knee a few weeks ago.
简妮特说她能卖♥♥给我一些羟氢可待因酮
Janet told me she could sell me some oxy for the pain.
她是个毒贩吗
So, she was a drug dealer?
我不知道
I don't know.
我告诉她我没事 但...
I told her I was fine, but...
也许是吧
yeah, maybe.
你有赫弗南的地址吗
Would you have Ms. Heffernan's address, by any chance?
我们有所有人的医疗单
We've got medical releases for everybody.
稍等 我去拿她的给你们
Wait here and I'll get hers for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
小旋风乔恩怎么样
What about Cyclone Joan?
剥皮乔恩
Joan of Bark?
简妮特的电脑还登录着一个电子邮件账户
Janet left her computer signed in to an e-mail account,
但似乎只是工作账户
but it looks like it was just for work.
邮箱里有邮件 但...
I see messages but...
发件人除了买♥♥羟氢可待因酮的买♥♥家没有别人
they're just from oxy clients, no one else.
也许叫琼·冷血·杀手
Joan Cold Killer, perhaps?
你能别给我起旱冰赛的花名了吗
Will you stop it with the roller derby names for me?
斯沃特森
Swat-son.
那是什么
What is that?
一个装蒜盐的瓶子 被很可疑地
A container of garlic salt, rather suspiciously hidden
藏在了盥洗室水槽下
beneath the sink in the bathroom.
她不是主要人物
Not the stash of a kingpin.
我猜赫弗南小姐在羟氢可待因酮交易链中
I would wager Ms. Heffernan was rather a small player
只是个很小的角色
in the oxycodone game.
我觉得你是对的
I think you're right.
看来她只有十几个买♥♥家
It looks like she only had about a dozen customers.
通常毒贩被杀
In the case of murdered drug dealers,
买♥♥家的嫌疑最大
drug buyers make excellent suspects.
我不确定 这里面大多数邮件
I don't know. Most of these messages
显示的都是
are just working out logistics
很小规模的交易信息
for really small transactions.
可能简妮特就因为一百块钱被杀了
I mean, it's possible that Janet was killed over a hundred bucks,
但你看这封邮件
but take a look at this.
这是封六天前发送给托比·达农的
This was sent six days ago to Toby Dannon.
看来是她的常客之一
Looks like one of her regulars.
"哥们 迪伦说他看到你
"Dude, Dylan says he saw you
昨晚从我停车场出来
leaving my parking lot last night.
我发誓说那不是你 可他十分生气"
I swore you were never here, but he's super mad."
如此看来 她不仅有多个买♥♥家
So, since she doesn't only have multiple clients,
她还有不少男人
she has multiple men.
这个账户里没有任何邮件的
Well, there aren't any e-mails
发件人或收件人是迪伦
to or from a Dylan in this account,
但听上去像是个爱吃醋的男朋友
but he sounds like a jealous boyfriend.
也许托比·达农会知道他跟人通奸的那晚
Perhaps Toby Dannon will know something about the night
都发生了什么
he was cuckolding.
前提是达农先生还没被掐死并抛尸小溪
That's if Mr. Dannon hasn't already been strangled and left in a creek.
我刚才在他给简妮特发的
You know, I saw his address...
邮件里看到了他的住址
in one of his e-mails to Janet.
找到了
Here.
他住莫里斯公园
He lives in Morris Park.
我给马库斯打电♥话♥
I'll call Marcus.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我是马库斯·贝尔警探
I'm Detective Marcus Bell.
我要找托比·达农
I'm looking for Toby Dannon.
我是他父亲 出什么事了
I'm his father. Is everything okay?
我有几个问题要问他
I'd just like to ask him a few questions.
怎么了 发生什么事了吗
Why? Did something happen?
我还是跟托比谈吧 他在吗
I think it's better if I discuss it with Toby. Is he here?
他在 但这是我的房♥子
Well, he is, but this is my house,
他是我儿子 我想我有权知道
and he's my son. I think I have a right to know
你想跟我儿子谈什么
what you want to talk to him about.
我想找他了解一下
I want to talk about the fact
他的毒贩卖♥♥家几天前被杀的事
that his drug dealer was murdered a few days ago.
我可以进来了吗
Can I come in now?
是的 是的 没错
I-I mean, uh, yeah, yeah, it's-it's true.
我在从简妮特那里买♥♥羟氢可待因酮
I was buying oxy off of-of Janet.
托比 你是怎么想的
Toby, what the hell were you thinking?
你嗑药后有没有
Did you ever drive a truck onto one of my sites
把车开进我的工地
when you were on that stuff?
你开过电锯吗
Did you ever run a saw?
无意冒犯 达农先生
Due respect, Mr. Dannon,
我有几个问题要问
I have a few questions of my own I'd like to ask.
你可以先回避一下吗
Maybe you could give us a minute.
听着 我不是来搞半夜突袭的
Listen, I'm not here for some kind of midnight raid, okay?
也不会把谁拷到局子里去
Nobody's getting dragged down to the station.
我只是想跟你谈谈简妮特的事
I just want to talk to you about what happened to Janet.
你这是...什么意思
What do you-what do you mean?
怎...怎么了
What-what happened?
她被人掐死了
She was strangled.
三天前
Three days ago.
今天我的几个同事去搜查了简妮特的公♥寓♥
A couple of my colleagues were at Janet's apartment today.
他们发现了一封她写给你的邮件
They found an e-mail she sent,
警告你要小心
warning you to be careful
因为有个叫迪伦的人看到你从她停车场离开
because someone named Dylan had seen you leaving her parking lot.
这名字有印象吗
That name ring a bell?
有 迪伦就是迪伦·赫斯
Yeah, uh, Dylan is Dylan Hess.
他是她男朋友 分分合合的
He was a boyfriend of hers, on and off.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He was a jerk.
她似乎认为他想要伤害你
She seemed to think he might try to hurt you.
是不是因为你跟简妮特有一腿
That because you and Janet had something on the side,
被他发现了 然后醋意大发
he found out, got jealous?
不 不 完全不是那样的
No, no, nothing like that.
那是因为什么
Then what was the problem?
简妮特跟我说
Janet told me that
迪伦不想让她...
Dylan didn't want her...
跟毒品扯上关系
around any drugs.
使用 贩卖♥♥ 都不行
Using, selling, any of it.
我和她的那些买♥♥家
Me and-and the people she sold it to,
就是问题所在
we were a part of the problem.
可是简妮特 她听腻了这些 所以...
And Janet, she got tired of hearing it, so...
这也是他们分手的原因之一
that's one of the reasons why they broke up.
他们不再是男女朋友了
They weren't together anymore?
大..大概一个月以前他们打了起来
A-About a month ago they got in a fight.
真的动了手
Like a, like a fight fight.
他...他让她进了医院
Like h-he sent her to the hospital.
从那之后 他们就分手了
After that, they were done.
你见过这个人吗
You ever meet this guy?
你觉得迪伦有可能杀了简妮特吗
You think Dylan could have killed Janet?
说实话 我不知道除了他还能有谁
Honestly, I don't know who else it could have been.
你说有东西要给我
You said you had something for me?
到底是怎么回事
What is this really about?
什么怎么回事
What's what really about?
我说想要我帮忙
You said you wanted my help
找赫克托·门多萨
finding Hector Mendoza.
对
I do.
你给我的信息
The information you gave me
多数和他有关
was mostly about him.
入案照片 前科档案 已知同伙清单
Mug shot, rap sheet, list of known associates,
但里面没有你说的他入室行窃的
but there was nothing in there about the home invasions
相关内容
you said he's been pulling off.
所以呢
So?
自十月以来 康尼岛
There hasn't been a home invasion robbery
就没有过入室行窃案件
in Coney Island since October,
最后一次的犯人就是被你逮捕的
and that guy was caught by you.
赫克托·门多萨有犯案记录
Hector Mendoza has a record.
他在混黑帮 但就我所知
He's in a gang, but as far as I can tell,
没有人有理由要抓他
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表