直到我能整理好情绪
till I can get my head straight.
在那之前 叫我应激障碍法医吧
Until then, call me the P.T.S.D.M.E.
你会回来的
Well, you'll be back.
也许一两个月
Maybe a month or two.
也许永远不会了
Maybe never.
我一直接到邀请让我掌管自己的验尸所
I get, uh, offers all the time to run my own morgue.
大部分是小城市
Smaller cities, mostly.
朴茨茅斯 图森
Portsmouth, Tucson,
博伊西
Boise.
挣得更多 压力更小
More pay, less stress.
回忆也更少
Fewer memories.
你去任意一家都是他们的幸运
Well, any one of them's going to be lucky to have you.
我目前还在考虑
I'm just thinking it over so far.
有进展再告诉你
I'll keep you posted.
不过 以防我决定开始新生活
But, in case I decide to move on...
先谢谢你
...thank you.
谢谢你强行让我恢复了一些理智
For bullying some sense into me.
不就为了这个吗
What are bullies for?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表