你们去过医院了吗
Have you been to the hospital?
医院
Hospital?
什么医院
What hospital?
沃伦被送去的那家医院
The one Warren was taken to.
昨晚他在迪特马斯的一处房♥产外被袭击了
He got attacked outside one of our listings in Ditmas last night.
有人用球棒打了他
Somebody beat him with a bat.
你们不是为这事来的吗
Isn't that why you're here?
你很幸运
You're a lucky man.
你确定
Really?
有人用球棒几乎把我的头打碎
Someone almost caved my head in with a bat.
颅骨骨折的大部分情况
Basilar skull fracture-- most of the time
会有东西被切断而你会血流不止
something gets severed and you bleed out,
但你看来会没事的
but looks like you'll be fine.
克里夫特先生
Perhaps now, Mr. Clift,
或许现在你愿意说实话了
you're finally ready to start telling the truth.
我说过了 我没有杀艾伦
I told you, I didn't kill Ellen.
你跟踪了他 想办法进入了她的生活
You stalked her, you wriggled your way into her life.
我们知道你母亲的事了
We know about your mother.
我们知道哈里斯·韦伦·格里尔谋杀了她
We know that she was murdered by Harris Waylon Greer.
那是你杀了她的原因 对吗
That's the reason you killed her, right?
你想让他感受
You wanted him to feel everything you felt
你失去母亲时的感受
when you lost your mom.
不
No.
克里夫特先生
Mr. Clift...
我想要的
All I wanted...
我只是想和他谈谈
all I've ever wanted was to talk to him.
只想直视他的双眼告诉他
Just look him in the eye and tell him
他对我和我的家庭做了什么
what he did to me and to my family.
你们可以去问问监狱
Check with the prison; they'll tell you
他们会告诉你我已经递交了很多探访申请
I've made dozens of requests for visitation.
所以你是她这周去看望他时
So you were the mystery guest she was gonna bring with her
要带去的神秘同伴
when she went to see him this week.
关于我跟踪她你们说对了
You're right that I tracked her down.
我想先了解她
I wanted to get to know her...
在我告诉她我是谁之前
before I told her who I was.
最终当我告诉她时 她理解了
And when I finally did tell her, she understood.
外遇 就这么发生了
The affair... it just happened.
那不是我本来的计划
It wasn't part of some plan.
怀孕也完全是计划外的
The pregnancy was equally unplanned.
可能她威胁要告诉你妻子
Perhaps she threatened to tell your wife.
没有 我发誓她什么也没对我说
No, she never said a word to me, I swear.
你们告诉我时我才知道她怀孕了
I didn't know she was pregnant until you told me.
听着 昨天晚上发生的
Look, what happened to me
不可能只是场意外
last night can't be just a coincidence.
三天前有人杀了艾伦
Someone killed Ellen three nights ago,
然后昨天晚上他们又想杀了我
and then, last night, they tried to kill me,
跟她上♥床♥的人
the guy she was sleeping with?
你认为是她丈夫厄尼
You think it was her husband Ernie.
他发现我们的事了 他杀了她
He found out about us, he killed her,
也差点杀了我
he almost killed me.
你告诉警♥察♥
You told the police
你没有看到袭击者的长相
you didn't see the face of the guy who attacked you.
没有 但你自己算算
No, but do the math.
还会有谁
Who else could it be?
出来一下
A moment outside.
是雅各布斯袭击了克里夫特的概率
The chances that Mr. Jacobs attacked Mr. Clift
其实还真不低
are actually not that bad.
看这个半月形伤口
See this crescent-shaped wound?
这表明他并不是被棒球棒袭击了
It suggests he wasn't hit with a baseball bat, as he believes,
而是被钢管脚手架袭击了
but with a scaffolding pipe.
我那天在雅各布斯家里看到了很多
Saw plenty of that lying around at Mr. Jacobs' home the other day.
假设你是对的
Okay, say you're right.
假设真是厄尼·雅各布斯干的
Say Ernie Jacobs did do this.
但不意味着他杀了艾伦
Doesn't mean he killed Ellen.
对 但是值得马库斯再次拜访他
No, but I'd say it's worth having Marcus pay him a visit.
你明白我刚读的这些权利吗
Do you understand these rights as I've read them to you?
明白 但你错了
Yes, but you're making a mistake.
我觉得你让自己更明显了 厄尼
I think you're projecting, Ernie.
你看到上面的血了吗
You see that blood?
你漏了一点
You missed a spot.
你挺聪明 袭击完沃伦·克里夫特后
It was a cute idea, reattaching this section here
回这儿重新把连接器装上
when you were done beating on Warren Clift,
但你应该清理得认真一点的
but you should've cleaned it better.
连接器的头上有一处明显的血迹
The lip of this connector left a distinctive mark.
你还是坦白了吧
You might as well have signed your work.
这些设备是我租的
I rented this equipment.
如果上面有血
If that's blood,
那就是在别的地方沾上的
then it came from someplace else.
我们有证人看到你的卡车
We got a witness who saw your truck
昨晚驶离案发现场
speeding away from the scene last night.
你听说过DNA检测这种东西吧
And you've heard of DNA, right?
你觉得这上面的血跟沃伦的血不会匹配吗
You think this blood isn't gonna be a match for Warren?
往好处想
Look on the bright side.
如果你作案时没有停手的话
If you hadn't have stopped when you did,
你就要面临两项谋杀指控了
you'd have to worry about two murder charges.
听着
Hey, listen!
我没杀我的妻子
I didn't kill my wife.
他才是那个杀人的混♥蛋♥
He's the bastard who did this!
房♥屋出♥售♥
沃伦·克里夫特
打电♥话♥预约
你不能责怪我想打死他
You can't blame me for wanting him dead.
如果两天前你没有站在这里
Look, I'd be more inclined to believe you
跟我的同事信誓旦旦的说
if you hadn't stood right here
你不知道自己妻子外遇的事
two days ago and swore to my colleagues
我可能会更相信你
you had no idea your wife was having an affair.
现在你突然就知道该拿管子攻击谁了
Now, suddenly, you know just who to brain with a pipe?
他们告诉我她怀孕了我才知道的
I didn't know until after they told me she was pregnant.
然后我就想了想
Then I thought about
她之前一直跟谁在一起
who she'd been spending time with.
不难想出来
It wasn't hard to figure out.
不管怎样 攻击克里夫特先生
Look, either way, attacking Mr. Clift
会很方便我们拿到对你房♥子的搜查令
is gonna make it easy to get a warrant to search inside your home.
如果你留下任何杀害艾伦的证据
You left any evidence you killed Ellen,
我们会找出来的
we'll find it.
厄尼已经被立案收监了
Hey, your man Ernie is all booked and tucked away.
但他没有律师在不肯说话
But he won't talk without an attorney.
他的保释听证会在明天
His bail hearing's tomorrow.
你觉得到时会对他有新的指控吗
You think there will be new charges filed against him by then?
这家伙露出真面目了 对吧
Guy showed his true colors, right?
他知道妻子的外遇
He knew about his wife's affair.
脾气也不好
He's got a temper.
你搭档在雅各布斯家
Your partner's at the Jacobs' house?
和鉴证组一起 他今晚在那搜查
Along with CSU. He's digging in for the night.
他说有发现的话会打电♥话♥过来
He said he'd call if he finds anything.
与此同时 他还想确定
In the meantime, he wanted to make sure
你学习上没什么问题
you're doing okay with your studies.
我学到制♥服♥条例这里了
Oh, I'm up to uniform regulations.
你知道在11月2日到4月30日之间
Did you know that between November 2 and April 30,
如果某次巡逻时的气温
it's the responsibility of the lieutenant platoon commander
预计会上升到21度
to authorize the wearing of the short sleeve uniform shirts
那么将由警佐负责
whenever the temperature for a specific tour
批准穿短袖制♥服♥衬衫吗
is expected to rise above 70 degrees Fahrenheit?
还真不知道
I did not know that.
但现在你知道了 刺♥激♥吧
But now that you do, it's exciting.
这是给你的
This is for you.
这是什么
What is it?
这是我和夏洛克整理出来的假设案例
It's a hypothetical case study that Sherlock and I put together.
你的作业是针对案中不愿作证的目击者
Your assignment is to lay out every procedural step
列出要找到并传唤他的
necessary to locate and serve a subpoena
每个必要程序步骤
to the reluctant witness in the file.
你知道这些大部分都不会出现在考试里吧
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表