夏洛克 他们又开始了
Sherlock, they're at it again!
你能听到我吗
Hey, can you hear me?
你可以摘掉我的耳机
You can remove my headphones!
隔壁那群人又开始了
The people next door are at it again.
又 我都不知道他们停下过
Again? I wasn't aware they stopped.
这已经是连着的第三个晚上了
This is the third night in a row.
我知道
I know.
我还注意到你花了太多时间在睡觉
I also know that you spend far too much time in slumber.
如果你想听我的建议
If you want my advice,
你应该借着这次被打扰的机会
you should take advantage of this disturbance,
放弃睡眠
forgo sleep,
找个能测试你能力的活动
and find an activity which tests your abilities.
譬如逃脱精心制♥作♥的束衣
Escaping elaborate restraints, for example.
如果那对你没影响 你为啥要戴
If that doesn't bother you, then why did you choose an activity
降噪的耳机呢
that included noise-canceling headphones?
我没说我没受噪音影响
I didn't say I was impervious to the noise,
我只是说用它来作为一种动力
I merely said I was using it as an impetus.
不管怎样 咱们那节奏痴邻居应该快完事了
In any case, our rhythm-obsessed neighbor should be done soon.
他一直在尝试掌握一种节拍
He's been trying to master a particular riff,
我想最后那一次练成了
and I think that last attempt was successful.
好了
Yeah.
你可以安心回去睡大觉了
You can safely resume your nightly rituals.
你能...
Could...
算了 不用...
No, that's not...
大自然给予了我们太多奇迹
Nature provides us with so many wonders.
但对我来说 这是她最伟大的礼物
But for me, this is her greatest gift.
裸盖菇素
Psilocybin.
一种纯天然化合物
A naturally-occurring compound
产生于蘑菇之中
found in simple mushrooms,
可以让我们放开思想
which can open our minds
进入灵魂的世界
to the realm of spirit,
引领我们触碰永恒
allowing us to touch the eternal.
不幸的是 蘑菇本身尝起来很糟糕
Unfortunately, the mushrooms themselves taste like crap.
但是口味和任何反胃不适的感觉
But the taste and any nausea or discomfort that you feel--
都是体验的一部分
that's part of the experience, too.
我会陪同你们进行每一步
I'll be with you every step of the way.
致旅程
To the journey.
效果通常会持续三十分钟
The effects usually take about 30 minutes.
你首先可能注意到的是...
The first thing you will probably notice...
那不是你们体验的一部分
That is not part of your experience.
那是我的傻♥逼♥邻居
That is my oaf of a neighbor.
我去处理一下
I will take care of that.
查德 你能不能
Chad, might I ask you to, uh,
在玩游戏的时候戴上耳机
don headphones while you play your video games?
我在主持一场体验
I'm hosting an experience.
行啊
Sure.
只要你给我留点魔法茶饮就行
As long as you save a little magic tea for me.
如果你不再打扰我们
Uh, I'll bring you a to-go cup in the morning
我早上就给你送一杯来
if there are no further disruptions.
就像我说的 欲获启迪者
As I said, the universe rarely allows enlightenment
必先苦其心志劳其筋骨
without throwing up a challenge or two.
不不
Oh, no. No!
911 有什么急事
911. Where's the emergency?
你好 有人吗
Hello? Is anyone there?
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第四季 第十三集
看起来是个嗑药派对出错了
Looks like a drug party gone wrong.
乔瑟夫·巴兰坦 QB大学的植物学教授
That's Joseph Ballantine, botany professor at QBU.
邻居说这种蘑菇派对
Neighbor says he throws these mushroom parties
他一年会办好几次
a couple times a year.
真会玩
Some party.
我猜他这次选错了蘑菇
Yeah, I figure he picked the wrong 'shrooms this time around,
毒死了他自己和他的顾客
poisoned himself and his customers.
错了
Uh, wrong.
那是重案组的一个顾问
That's some consultant from Major Cases.
他就这么突然出现了
He just showed up.
说他在接收器上听到的
Said he heard about it on his scanner.
你让他坐在角落
You made him sit in a corner?
不是 他自己要坐那的
No, he did that himself.
我被告知不要扰乱任何证物
I was asked not to disturb any evidence.
我想我最好看都不要看
I thought I might also avert my gaze.
你们警探认为这是
Your detective believes this to be a mistake
巴兰坦出了错
on Ballantine's part,
但教授是菇类迷幻剂的专家
but the professor was an authority on psychedelic mushrooms.
他在这个主题上写了多本出色的书
He wrote several excellent books on the subject.
除去他愚蠢的神秘主义
And despite his idiotic mysticism,
他是个出类拔萃的真菌学家
he was a peerless mycologist who would never mistake
绝不会把致死的和致幻的搞混
poisonous mushrooms for psychedelic ones.
汤米·格雷森让我们给你五分钟时间
Tommy Gregson asked us to give you five minutes.
给你两分钟
You've got two.
不出我所料
As I thought.
教授茶里的蘑菇
The mushrooms the professor has in his tea
是纯粹的蔚蓝裸盖菇 又称蓝天使
are pure psilocybe azurescens, also known as Blue Angels.
它们是非常强力又稀有的品种
They are a potent and relatively rare species
生长在哥伦比亚河三角洲地带
native to the Columbia River Delta.
壶里根本没有毒蘑菇
There's not a toadstool in the pot.
你看一眼就能知道吗
And you can tell that just by looking?
识别真菌是一名好侦探
Identifying fungi is one of a host of skills
应该掌握的技能之一
a good detective should have.
这些人死得很快
These people died quickly.
注意这些污物并没有被蹭开
Note the lack of smearing in the various effluvia.
没有人试图去寻求帮助
No one tried to stagger for help
或是爬向门口
or to crawl for the door.
他们死在躺下的地方
They died where they fell,
意味着他们死于非常速效的剧毒
meaning they were exposed to a highly concentrated poison.
他们是被谋杀的
They were murdered.
有人在他们的饮品里下了东西
Somebody put something in their drinks.
更有可能是有人在教授的蘑菇里下了毒
More likely, someone put something in the professor's mushrooms.
要我猜的话 是毒鹅膏菌提取液
If I had to guess, I'd say extract of amanita phalloides,
更确切的名字是死亡帽蘑菇
the aptly-named death cap mushroom.
也就是说他可能是目标 而那些学生
That would make him the likely target and the students
是附带伤害
collateral damage.
幸运的是 我已经想到了动机和嫌疑人
Fortunately, I've already got a motive and suspect in mind,
所以...很荣幸见到二位
so... it was a pleasure meeting the both of you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我吵醒你了吗 你肯定很累
Did I wake you? You must be exhausted.
你早上五点还没睡
You were up till what, 5:00 in the morning
在弹贝斯对吧
playing bass?
你住在隔壁
You live next door.
没错
I do.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们的房♥东告诉我们墙很厚
Our landlord told us the walls were thick
我们可以随心所欲地制♥造♥噪声
and we could make as much noise as we liked.
我什么都能听到 好吗
Yeah, well, I can hear everything, okay?
你们三周前的派对
That party you had three weeks ago--
你们那些小孩互相尖叫了六个小时
those little kids you had screaming at each other for six hours...
那不是我们
Yeah, that wasn't us.
我听到了
I heard you.
不 派对是别人办的
Uh, no. Someone else threw that party.
是别人带的小孩
And someone else had the kids over.
我们只来了五天
We've only been here five days.
五天
Five days?
对 我们只是来这里
Yeah. Uh, we're just in town
见经纪人和音乐制♥作♥人的
to meet agents and music executives.
我们周末就该走了
We'll be gone by the end of the week.
所以你们不是新租客
So you're not the new tenants?
不是
No.
你是客人吗
Are you guests?
你知道这地方是日租♥房♥♥吧
You know this place is an AwayKay, right?
我不知道那是什么
I-I don't know what that is.
就是出租给人度假的房♥子
It's like, um, vacation rental.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表