I don't want there to be a connection
之间有关联 而是我已经找到关联了
between Alicia and Maribel. I have one.
青春期虽然对人的外貌改变很大
Puberty is still running its transformative course,
但是很明显可以看出
but surely you can see that
这个就是年轻的玛丽贝尔·丰赛卡
this is a young Maribel Fonseca.
年龄大约是十五岁左右
I'd put her age at about 15.
另外一个女孩
This other girl,
是艾丽西娅
it's Alicia.
她们彼此认识
They knew each other.
库克先生
Mr. Cook.
我是乔恩·华生 你昨天给我打过电♥话♥
I'm Joan Watson. You called me yesterday.
你怎么知道我住址的
How did you know where I lived?
我来是想让你
I'm here because I want you
给福尔摩斯先生传递一条消息
to give a message to Mr. Holmes.
他有秘书 实际上 他有好几个秘书
He has a secretary. Several of them, actually.
但是你给我打的电♥话♥
You're the one who called me.
好吧 你有什么消息
Very well. What's your message?
他可以来看望他的儿子 也可以继续疏远
He can come and visit his son or he can stay away.
但他不能威胁要过来却又不出现
What he can't do is threaten to come and then never show.
福尔摩斯先生很忙
Mr. Holmes is an extremely busy man.
我也很忙 夏洛克也是 告诉他
I'm busy, too. So is Sherlock. Tell him.
一个瘾君子怎么会忙
Can a heroin addict be busy?
只是好奇
I'm just curious.
获取毒品可能要费点力气
I imagine procuring the drug might take some effort,
但 之后就是
but, after that, it's a...
简单的瞄准注射了 不是吗
simple matter of aim and shoot, is it not?
你被人揍得最重的一次是哪次
What's the hardest you've ever been hit?
什么
Excuse me?
只是个简单的问题
It's a simple question.
转告福尔摩斯先生
Talk to Mr. Holmes.
告诉他我说的话
Tell him what I said.
我不想再回来了
I'd hate to have to come back.
谢谢
Gracias.
不客气 再见
De nada. Adios.
谁啊
Who was that?
艾丽西娅·加西亚的姑妈
Alicia Garcia's aunt.
她现在还住在艾丽西娅和玛丽贝尔长大的
She still resides in the same city
那个城市 洪都拉斯的圣佩德罗苏拉
that Alicia and Maribel grew up in... San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
她刚告诉我 她们俩初识时
She was just telling me the tragic circumstances
发生了一场可怕的灾祸
by which the two women came to know each other.
1995年 她们都刚满15岁时
In 1995, when both were just 15,
她们的家人和其他几家人
their families and several others
买♥♥通了一个蛇头把他们带离中美洲
paid a coyote to bring them out of Central America,
经过墨西哥 穿越美国国界
through Mexico, and across the American border.
然而 旅程开始几天后
Several days into their journey, however,
他们被墨西哥埃斯卡拉组织的人拦了下来
they were stopped by members of the Mexican Escarra Cartel.
似乎蛇头把平常交给埃斯卡拉的过路费
It seems the coyote had pocketed the tribute he normally paid
中饱私囊了
to traverse Escarra territory
想带着这一大队人偷偷摸过去
and was trying to sneak the caravan through.
埃斯卡拉的士兵把他们赶进了一个大坑
The Escarra soldiers escorted the group into a ditch.
艾丽西娅和玛丽贝尔意识到将要被屠♥杀♥
Realizing they were about to be slaughtered, Alicia and Maribel
就和其他一些人逃进了树林
and several others made a break for a wooded area.
埃斯卡拉的士兵们就开了枪
The Escarra soldiers opened fire.
当一切结束
When all was said and done,
只有艾丽西娅和玛丽贝尔活了下来
Alicia and Maribel were the only survivors.
几天后
Several days later,
她们在墨西哥政♥府♥的陪同下重返现场
they escorted the Mexican authorities back to the site.
剩下的只有焚烧后的尸体
All that was left was a smoldering pile of corpses.
很明显 她们最终还是到了美国
Obviously, they did eventually make it to America--
美国边界发现万人坑
前者嫁给了乔纳森·布鲁姆
the former through her marriage to Jonathan Bloom,
后者通过抽签拿到了绿卡
the latter via green card lottery.
但是据艾丽西娅的姑妈所说
But according to Alicia's aunt, they only stayed in touch
她们在大屠♥杀♥后仅保持了一段时间的联♥系♥
for a short while after the massacre.
随着年龄增长 她们就分道扬镳了
As they grew older, they went their separate ways.
十五年后 她们都消失了
15 years later, they both disappeared.
你觉得是埃斯卡拉组织的人
Do you think someone from the Escarra Cartel
抓住了她们吗
caught up with them?
如果那个组织想杀死她们
If the cartel wanted them dead,
她们早就死了
it would've happened a long time ago.
而且根据照片来看
And as that image attests,
埃斯卡拉组织屠♥杀♥后会发布负责声明
cartels are in the habit of making statements with their killings.
如果真是埃斯卡拉的人
If an Escarra did
杀了艾丽西娅和玛丽贝尔
murder Alicia and Maribel,
他也不会处理掉她们的尸体
it seems unlikely he would've disposed of their bodies,
而是会公开展示
rather than put them on display.
我得走了
I have to go.
一位旧友同意帮我获取
An old friend has agreed to procure Maribel's cell phone
玛丽贝尔失踪前几周
and credit card information
她的手♥机♥和信♥用♥卡♥的记录
from the weeks before she disappeared.
我希望这能给
I'm hoping it will provide a clue
她去新泽西洲的原因提供线索
as to why she went to New Jersey.
一位旧友是什么意思
What do you mean, an old friend?
你为什么不直接打给马库斯或是警监
Why don't you just call Marcus or the Captain?
我希望你能去新泽西一家洪都拉斯餐厅跑一趟
I'd like you to pay a visit to a Honduran restaurant
名字是诺维娜·维达
in New Jersey, by the name of Novena Vida.
去干什么
Why?
玛丽贝尔的物品里有一张收据
There was a receipt in Maribel's belongings.
表明她失踪前一周在那里用过餐
It indicates she ate there the week before she disappeared.
所以 你希望她当时和某人说过话
So, you're hoping that she talked to someone.
她或是艾丽西娅
Her or Alicia.
根据我的资料 她在那用餐的时间
According to my files, she dined there
正是艾丽西娅离开佛罗里达的前一天
the day before Maribel left Florida.
很难想象这只是个巧合
Hard to imagine that's just a coincidence.
你迟到了
You're late.
我觉得你想说的是"谢谢"
I think what you mean to say is "Thank you."
谢谢 麦克纳先生
Thank you, Mr. McNally,
谢谢你侵犯了美国公民的隐私权
for violating the privacy of an American citizen.
胡子不错
A nice beard.
是啊 我想跟你细说来着
Yeah, I'd tell you what it's for,
但那样我就得杀了你了
but then I'd have to kill you.
对了 伦敦的事我们就算两清了
That makes us even for London, by the way.
伦敦的事 你是指那次我意识到
By London, you mean the moment I realized
你们局里的人正准备
a member of your agency was about
闯进一家英国报社的办公室
to break into the offices of a British newspaper.
你打电♥话♥给我 让我处理
You called me, let me fix it.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
保重 福尔摩斯
Take care, Holmes.
麦克纳探员 我相信
Agent McNally, I'm sure
你知道我目前面临的麻烦
you're aware of my recent troubles.
我想告诉你
I-I wanted you to know that...
如果我没入狱
if I don't go to prison,
我会和警局分道扬镳
I will be parting ways with the department.
你是想找我要一份工作
Are you hitting me up for a job?
你很清楚我和华生工作有多高效
You know more than most how effective Watson and I can be.
你是想找我要两份工作
You're hitting me up for two jobs.
我是在帮你
I'm doing you the favor
让你意识到我们有空了
of making you aware of our availability.
你们将是我们未来提供咨♥询♥时会考虑的
Yours would be one of several agencies that we would consider
多家机构之一
for future consultations.
你刚刚不是还说
Aren't you the one who was just saying
国安局侵犯公民权益么
how all the NSA does is violate other peoples rights?
你们做的有些调查工作还是有益的
Some of the investigative work you do has merit.
有些甚至很重要
Some of it is even important.
听着 你俩很厉害
Look, you two are good.
这点我不会否认
I'm not gonna deny that.
但你觉得现在还有哪家政♥府♥机构
You really think any federal agency
愿意接近你们吗
is gonna want to get near you now?
你差点杀了人
You nearly killed a guy.
对了 你还是个瘾君子
Oh, and by the way, you're a drug addict.
也许
Hey, maybe...
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表