他们涉嫌在东欧发动十几场袭击
They're suspected in a dozen hits all over Eastern Europe.
乌克兰人
Ukrainians.
战争使得乌克兰政♥府♥
The war has brought
得到的国际援助大大增加
the Ukrainian government a massive increase in foreign aid.
可能是他们不想让援助停止
It could be they don't want that to end,
但他们又要在俄♥罗♥斯♥的侵略下
but they need to keep up their image
维持受害者的形象
as victims of Russian aggression.
乌克兰派这两个人
They sent these two men
刺杀俄♥罗♥斯♥的和平特使
to assassinate the Russian's peace envoy
然后又杀了他们来掩盖自己的介入
and then killed them to cover up their involvement?
乌克兰政♥府♥为什么
Why would the Ukrainian government
要雇佣两个一旦被确认国籍
hire hit men whose nationality, once determined,
将会暴露他们企图的杀手呢
would cast suspicion their way?
而且他们为什么要在离犯罪现场
And-and why would they kill them
这么近的地方除掉杀手呢
so close to the crime scene?
你是说这件事太容易推测到乌克兰身上
You're assuming the Ukrainians are competent,
因此才更让人起疑
which is very much in question.
但你说得对 他们可能是被陷害的
But you're right-- they might have been framed.
被谁
By whom?
副部长不方便透露
The Undersecretary's not at liberty to say.
她只告诉我们这么多
She's only told us this much
因为她想让我们放下这个案子
because she wants us to drop the matter.
由于敏感的外交局势
Due to the sensitive diplomatic situation,
联邦探员将接手佐罗托夫一案的调查
federal agents will be taking over the Zolotov investigation.
感谢你们的辛勤工作与理解
We appreciate your hard work and your understanding,
但下面将由我们接手了
but we'll take it from here.
就是这些了吗
Hey, is this everything?
你说的是乌克兰语吗
Was that Ukrainian?
应该是吧
Might have been.
跟佐罗托夫案有关吗
Did it have anything to do with the Zolotov case?
因为我们该结束调查了
'Cause we're supposed to be done with that.
不 你 作为一个受命于上的警♥察♥
No, you, a policeman with orders from above,
结束调查了
are done with it.
华生和我是普通公民
Watson and I are private citizens
我们可以随心所欲的在空闲时间调查
and can do in our free time as we wish.
现在 请将我们的案件材料
Now, please give our case materials
移交给副部长并送上我最亲切的问候
to the undersecretary with my kindest regards.
你查出什么了吗
You getting anywhere?
朴女士认同了乌克兰政♥府♥
Ms. Park acknowledged the possibility
被陷害的可能性
the Ukrainian government was being framed.
这暗示了一个想要战争继续的第三方
This suggests a third party who wants to keep the war going.
现在你自问还有谁能在战争时期获利
Now, ask yourself, who profits most in times of war?
军♥火♥商
Arms dealers.
武器是美国获利最高的出口产品
Weapons are one of the United States' most profitable exports.
而美国♥军♥火商们也确实
And, indeed, American ethnic communities
有向受战火侵略的国家
have a long tradition of sending weapons
销♥售♥武器的悠久传统
to their war-torn homelands.
让我猜猜 这事也发生在乌克兰身上了
Let me guess-- it's happening with Ukraine, too?
乌克兰甚至已经派遣
The Ukrainians have even gone so far as to send
忠心的筹资人来了美国
dedicated fund-raisers to the United States.
我刚刚与之通话的人
I just got off the phone with someone
给了我一个美国♥军♥火商的名单
who gave me a list of American arms dealers
上面的人在乌克兰冲突中最为活跃
most active in the Ukrainian conflict.
仅仅如此吗
Just like that?
我可能会将其
I might have posed
描述为一位有意帮忙的
as a wealthy Ukrainian-American businessman
富有乌裔美国商人
interested in helping the cause.
事实上 名单上的人
Point of fact is, they confirmed
和我自己拟撰的完全吻合
a list I'd already compiled myself.
台面上说 我不想知道
Okay. Officially, I don't want to know about it.
私下说 我很担心
Unofficially, I'm worried about what happens
要是联调局对乌克兰人的想法
when the Feds' theory about the Ukrainians
被俄♥罗♥斯♥人知道了会怎样
gets back to the Russians.
可能会有报复行为
There could be reprisals,
更多死伤 再无宁日
more deaths, less peace.
那你也许能给他们一个更好的说法
So maybe you can give them a better theory,
不管他们想不想听
whether they want to hear it or not?
此时此刻 华生正在跟一个人聊天
Watson is, at this very moment, having a chat with someone
这人过去跟军♥火♥商很熟
with a passing familiarity with arms dealers.
乔恩
Joan?
没想到你这么快就过来了
I didn't expect to hear back from you so quickly.
要给你也来点吃的吗
Shall I send for more food?
不用 谢谢 说实话
I'm good, thanks, and to be honest, um,
我这次找你不仅是为了储血的事
the blood bank isn't the only reason I wanted to speak with you.
我查了你问过的那个机构
So, I looked into that facility you asked about.
挺不错的 但我觉得你有更好的选择
It's adequate, but I think you can do better.
这家公♥司♥开了自体血库的先河
This company pioneered autologous blood banking
并能在身边存放数品脱血量达十年之久
and can keep several pints on hand for up to ten years.
他们还在跟当地医院协商
They also work with local hospitals to ensure
让你需要的时候随时能获得自己的血
that you'll receive your own blood when you need it.
真不错
Impressive.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Of course.
你找我还有什么事来着
And the other reason you wanted to speak to me?
能告诉我 这些军♥火♥商
Can you tell me which of these arms dealers
谁在俄♥罗♥斯♥和乌克兰的冲突中获益最多吗
is making the most money off the Russian/Ukrainian conflict?
你知道有句老话 战争有利于生意
You know what they say-- war is good for business.
所以你不否认在卖♥♥武器给俄乌双方
So you don't deny selling weapons to both the Ukrainians and the Russians?
我只卖♥♥了武器给乌克兰人
I sold weapons to the Ukrainians,
没卖♥♥俄♥罗♥斯♥人
but not the Russians.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人自己就能造出很好的武器
Russians make perfectly good ones on their own.
我卖♥♥电脑部件和电子元件给他们
I sold them computer parts and electronics.
他们要造无人机和长距导弹
For drones and long-range missiles.
我不知道他们意在何处
I don't know where they end up.
只知道他们买♥♥了很多
I just know they bought a lot of them.
根据我们线人的情报
According to our sources,
你以前在中情局工作过
you used to work for the CIA.
所以你在华盛顿的线人
So your contacts in D.C.
可能跟你说过佐罗托夫的任务
could've told you about Zolotov's mission.
你还有朋友也许能帮你搞到
You also have friends who could've
盘特林的软件
gotten you Pentillion's software.
方法和动机都有了 索尔伯先生
Means and motive, Mr. Soble.
方法是有
Means, yes.
但动机你们可大错特错了
But you couldn't be more wrong about motive.
我知道佐罗托夫在试图进行秘密外交吗
Did I know Zolotov was trying a little backdoor diplomacy?
知道 但我没杀他
Yeah, but I didn't kill him.
事实是我有充分理由希望他成功
The fact is I had every reason to hope that he'd succeed.
你刚说了战争有利于生意
You just said war was good for your business.
战争有利于卖♥♥出
War's good for selling.
和平才是提现的时候
Peace is where you cash in.
尤其是这种情况
Especially in this situation.
你看 俄♥罗♥斯♥人付我的全是卢布
See, the Russians paid me completely in rubles.
存在莫斯科的一个账户里
Deposited in an account in Moscow.
但由于他们在给乌克兰捣乱
But the U.S. and the E.U. had leveled sanctions against them
美国和欧洲加大了对他们的制裁力度
because they were messing around in the Ukraine.
包括限制他们的出口
Including restricting their exports.
所以卢布的价值受到了重大打击
So the value of the ruble took a big hit.
所以你希望战争结束
So you want the war to end
这样卢布才能升值 以便你提现
so the ruble will rise enough for you to cash in.
那乌克兰人呢
What about the Ukrainians?
你跟他们的生意肯定包括
Surely your business with them comprises
他们要从你的战争获利中分很大一杯羹吧
the lion's share of your war profiteering.
当然 我卖♥♥了很多产品给他们
Sure, I sold them a lot of product.
可我还没收到钱
But I haven't gotten paid.
乌克兰人现金不足
Ukrainians are cash poor.
我在华盛顿的朋友劝我让他们赊账
My friends in D.C. encouraged me to sell weapons to them on credit.
我一毛钱都还没见到
I haven't seen a penny yet.
战争持续得再久点
War goes on much longer,
乌克兰人就要拖欠债务了
the Ukrainians are gonna default on their debts.
我最后得自认倒霉
I'll end up writing off
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表