等等
Hang on.
什么 他现在说
What? Now he's saying,
"有种你自己过来啊"
"Why don't you come here yourself?"
喂 伙计
Hey, man.
对 稍等
Yeah. Hold on.
等等 我回头打给你
Yeah, hold on, I'm gonna have to call you back.
这就是我拿走的东西
This is the equipment I took.
我撞见那个蠢货的时候他掉在地上的
Fool dropped it after I popped him right here.
我警告过他
And I warned him, yo.
让他滚蛋
I told him to get out of my face,
-可他不听 -对
- but he wouldn't listen. - No.
所以他走后 我就留着了
So when he took off, I kept it,
你懂的 就像个战利品
as, you know, a trophy.
用不了
It's a burner.
需要锁屏密♥码♥ 你没法...
Got some access code, man, so you can't...
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
我想你会告诉我
So, I suppose you are gonna tell me
凶案发生那晚你在这里吧
that you were here the night of the murder, aren't you?
不 我没在
Actually, I won't, 'cause I wasn't.
我跟我女儿和外孙
I was in the E.R. on Chambers Street
在钱伯斯街的急诊室
with my girl and her kid.
应该是他进了我的储藏室
She thought he got into my stash,
吃了些不该吃的东西
eaten something he shouldn't have.
检查结果没事 但我们整晚都在那边
Turned out to be nothing, but we were there all night.
这些信息非常有用
Well, this has been very helpful.
我应该知道接下来要找谁了
I think I know who I need to speak with next.
那警监那边怎么办
Yo, but-but what about with the captain, all that stuff?
是来真的吗
Is that for real?
如果我是你 我会离开这里再也不回来
If I were you, I'd leave here, don't come back.
这个我留下了 谢了
I'm gonna keep this. Thank you.
我承认 我没想到你这么快就来回复我了
I confess, I didn't expect to hear back from you so soon.
我寄的东西你看了吗
Did you review the materials I sent?
看了
I did.
每份报告 文档和邮件都看了
Every report, every file, every e-mail.
结果呢
And?
首先 我想跟你谈谈鲁斯兰·卡斯♥诺♥夫
First, I'd like to talk to you about Ruslan Krasnov.
还是去我办公室说吧
Perhaps we should speak in my office.
我没想到你知道卡斯♥诺♥夫的事
I didn't realize you were aware of Mr. Krasnov.
本来不知道 直到昨天
I wasn't, not until yesterday.
那么 两年前
So, two years ago,
他是开枪的人 对吗
he was the one who actually pulled the trigger, right?
他杀了萨宾
He killed Sabine?
如果我儿子可信的话 那么是的
If my son is to be believed, yes.
据夏洛克所说 你贿赂了某人
According to Sherlock, you paid someone
帮他从俄♥罗♥斯♥的监狱越狱了
to break him out of a Russian prison,
估计是要给他用刑吧
presumably to torture him,
让他告诉你谁是幕后主使
make him give you the name of the person who hired him.
胡说
Nonsense.
那么他说错了
So he's wrong?
你跟卡斯♥诺♥夫的逃跑没有关系
You had nothing to do with Krasnov escaping?
是的
I did not.
你儿子认为我们该离你远点
Your son thinks we should stay away from you.
你会让身边的每个人都身陷险境
That you put everyone around you in danger.
我没别的意思 乔恩
Respectfully, Joan,
可我不是雇你来教我一些与你无关的事的
I didn't hire you to lecture me on things that don't concern you.
其实 你并没雇我
Actually, you didn't hire me.
你为了一个根本不在乎的理由
You gave a bunch of money to a cause
花了大把的钱
that you don't give a damn about
因为你觉得我会感激你
because you thought I would be indebted to you.
我们有权利知道
We deserve to know--
你是要跟什么人开战吗
are you starting a war with someone?
我跟哥伦比亚人的谈判
Were my negotiations with the Colombians
到底是不是被我公♥司♥的人破坏的
undermined by someone in my company or weren't they?
不
No.
这里没有内鬼
There's no mole here.
至少 你给我的那些资料
At least, there's nothing in the material
没有指出什么人
that you gave me that points to one.
目前我知道的就是 你被打败了
As far as I could tell, you were just outmaneuvered.
这是有可能的
That can happen, you know.
你也可能会输的
You can lose.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes,
这位是7-4局的布莱克警佐
meet Sergeant Black from the 7-4.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
这是你的座机号♥码 对吗
this is the number of your desk phone, correct?
对 是的 怎么了
Yeah, yeah. Why?
你知道午夜游侠谋杀案吗
Uh, you hear about the Midnight Ranger murder?
知道 那个穿披风的家伙
Yeah, the guy in the cape.
听说他那晚被枪杀了
Heard he got shot the other night.
那是他的电♥话♥
That was his phone.
他用它来提醒警♥察♥
He used it to alert police
帮忙解决他无法独自解决的犯罪
to street crimes he couldn't handle alone.
看看这里的通话记录
If you look at the log here,
有37通是打给警♥察♥的
there are exactly 37 calls to the police,
有1通是警♥察♥打来的
one from them.
具体来说就是你
Specifically from you.
什么
What?
对 应该是上周的今天
Yeah, this would've been a week ago today,
晚上十一点刚过
little after 11:00 p.M.
我想起来了
I remember now.
绿魔想帮骷髅王越狱
The Green Goblin was trying to help Skeletor bust out of his cell.
我收不到午夜的信♥号♥♥
I couldn't get the Midnight signal up,
所以我直接打给了游侠
so I just, I called the Ranger direct.
你已经确认了这就是你的号♥码
You already confirmed this is your number.
这人是说真的吗
Is this guy for real?
我们只想知道你是否认识他
We just want to know if you knew him.
你也知道 他一直很低调
You know, he kept a low profile,
所以任何能跟我们分享信息的人...
so anyone who can share information with us...
都不在这里
Isn't in this room.
不好意思 我还有正事要做
Look, excuse me. I got some real work to do.
好吧 也许你希望我们
Oh, well, perhaps you'd like us
假设你在跟他共享信息
to assume that you were sharing information with him.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你是警佐 经常需要坐办公桌
You're a sergeant, you're often desk-bound.
很难发生什么真正的变化
Difficult to effect any real change,
但对午夜游侠来说却不是这样
though not for the Midnight Ranger.
也许你觉得跟他结盟是个诱人的想法
Perhaps you thought an alliance with him was an attractive idea.
听着 没人指控你做了任何事 好吗
Look, no one is accusing you of anything, okay?
我们只想知道你是否认识迈克·斯特拉顿
We just want to know if you knew Mike Stratton.
你果然认识他
You do know him.
不 但我知道那个名字
No, no. But I know that name.
大约一周前 他们带回来个人
About a week ago, they brought a guy in,
晚上十点半 醉倒在他的车轮后了
10:30 at night, passed out behind the wheel of his car.
车是停着的 但还是算醉驾
It was parked, but it was still a DWI.
他用我的电♥话♥找他朋友来保释他
He used my phone to call his friend for bail,
他朋友就叫斯特拉顿
and his friend's name was Stratton.
你还记得被抓的那人叫什么吗
You remember the name of the guy who got collared?
巴克斯特什么的
Uh, Baxter. Baxter something.
阿尔·巴克斯特
Al Baxter?
对 你们该找他问问
Yeah. You should talk to him.
我们问过了 两次
We did, twice.
你们问他枪的事了吗
You ask him about his gun?
我们并不知道他有枪
We weren't aware he owned one.
他有持枪许可证 他钱包里就有把.45
He had a permit to carry a .45 right in his wallet.
凶案中用的是什么枪
What kind of gun was used in the homicide?
.45
A .45.
我不久前听说了第二个午夜游侠的事
I heard about the second Midnight Ranger a little while ago.
别告诉我又有第三个了
Please tell me there's not a third.
实际上 艾可恩先生
Actually, Mr. Eichorn,
我们是来找阿尔·巴克斯特的
we're here to speak with Al Baxter.
他在吗
Is he around?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表