就算你的这个办法行得通
Say "Operation: Bestow Glory" actually works.
那我去警局当顾问了 你干什么呢
What are you gonna do while I consult with the police?
你知道我有事干的
You know I have my distractions.
你真的不明白
You really don't get it.
不明白什么
I don't get what?
当涉及到我们的事业时
When it comes to what we do,
我唯一在乎的是我们一起搭档
the only thing that matters to me is our partnership,
所以你走 我也走
so you go, I go.
你之前给了我一份工作
You offered me a job.
我接受了 但不是跟警♥察♥合作
I didn't take it to work with the police.
而是跟你合作
I took it to work with you.
你应该知道 不喜欢我的人
Well, you should know that my detractors
不光是纽约警局
are not limited to the NYPD.
我的职业前景非常不好
My professional prospects are quite bleak in general.
我们会有办法的
We'll figure it out.
一如既往
We always do.
你猜对了 是我们的
Yeah, you're right, it is ours.
谢谢你把它收起来了
Thanks for putting it aside.
我只是好奇 一只死了的松鼠
Just out of curiosity, how did a dead squirrel
跟你以前在这的工作有什么关系呢
play into the work you were doing here?
没关系
It didn't.
没什么具体联♥系♥
Well, not exactly.
说来话长
It's kind of a long story.
如果我还找到了什么你的东西
Well, if I find any more of your stuff lying around,
我会打电♥话♥的
I'll call you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你应该知道我认为领导这么做是不对的吧
You know I think the brass is making a mistake, right?
如果我认识什么人的话
I mean, if there was someone I thought I could talk to...
没关系的
It's okay.
真的
Really.
而且这又不是告别
And this isn't good-bye.
我们只是不在一起合作了
It's not like we're not gonna see each other
又不等于我们不会再见了
just because we're not working together.
谁知道呢 也许夏洛克和我会开个派对
Who knows? Maybe Sherlock and I will throw a party.
是啊 像是他会干的事
Yeah, sure, that sounds like him.
你们有聊过接下来要干什么吗
You guys talked about what you're gonna do next?
我们在联♥系♥人
We're reaching out to people.
要让他们知道我们有空了
We're letting them know we're available.
会有出路的
Something will turn up.
你们走了 这里的一切不会一样了
Things won't be the same around here.
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
再见
Adios.
是圣佩德罗苏拉的罪案侦探
That was a homicide detective in the city of San Pedro Sula.
最不讨喜的一个
Most unpleasant fellow.
你不是说你"交友很快"吗
What happened to "Making friends expeditiously"?
我只是想消除我们和他
I was attempting to clear up a discrepancy
在关于老猫的情报上的差异
between our information regarding El Gato and his.
他却觉得我是在挑衅他
Man took it as a personal affront.
他自称是个侦探
He purports to be a detective
却在全球凶案率最高的城市
but peddles his questionable skills
传播他那令人♥质♥疑的破案技能
in a city with the highest murder rate in the world.
圣佩德罗苏平均每天会有九起凶案
San Pedro Sula averages nine murders a day,
有97%都会成为悬案
97% of which go unsolved.
我相信你没跟他说过这些吧
And I'm sure you didn't mention that to him.
可能提过
Might have come up.
我一直在找这个
I've been looking for that.
你是说他掌握的事和我们知道的情况不符
So you said that his facts and ours don't match up?
他确认了埃斯卡拉在墨西哥展开屠♥杀♥时
He confirmed that a coyote known as El Gato
的确有个外号♥叫老猫的蛇头
operated out of his city
被暗箱操作送出了城
at the time of the Escarra massacre in Mexico.
虽然当地警方一直没能查出他的真名
But while the Policia Nacional were never able
也没能逮捕他
to uncover his real name or apprehend him,
但他们声称1995年有不少当事人
they claim that several clients described him
都对他做出了相当一致的描述
quite consistently in 1995.
中等身高 双下巴 发际线堪忧
Average height, jowly, receding hairline.
诺维娜·维达的老板说
Well, the owner at Novena Vida said that
玛丽贝尔在找一个30来岁 高大英俊的男人
Maribel was looking for a tall, handsome man in his 30's.
要是洪都拉斯人的说法可靠
If the Hondurans are to be believed,
猫现在应该50多岁了
El Gato would currently be in his 50's.
那我们认为艾丽西娅和玛丽贝尔
So we would be wrong about Alicia and Maribel
五年前想杀他的想法可能错了
finding and attempting to kill him five years ago.
你知道"诺维娜·维达"的英文意思吗
You know what "Novena Vida" Translates to?
你已经听到好几次我全程用西语跟人打电♥话♥了
You've heard me conduct several conversations entirely in Spanish.
"第九条命"
"The ninth life."
"九条命" 通常都说猫有九条命
As in "Nine lives," as in the number a cat would have.
我不明白 为什么
I don't understand. Why...
等等 这是我最喜欢的部分 来了
Wait, this is my favorite bit. There.
这视频是2010年4月传出来的
This video went viral in April 2010.
有人想抢劫你 你回击了
Someone tried to rob you, and you fought back.
你打得那人屁滚尿流
You beat the man into submission.
你的一名员工把当时的视频传到了网上
One of your employees posted the security footage online.
我的厨师
My cook.
他很以我为傲 一直叫我洛基
He was proud, kept calling me Rocky.
我并不喜欢
I didn't like it,
但这的确给我们带来了一些额外的商机
but it brought us a little extra business.
我们认为这也引发了一些负面关注
Well, we think it gained some negative attention as well.
艾丽西娅·加西亚·布鲁姆看到了视频
Alicia Garcia-Bloom saw that video,
她认出了你就是老猫
and she recognized you as El Gato...
她父母在1995年雇佣的那个蛇头
the coyote hired by her parents in San Pedro Sula in 1995.
害他们全家送了命的那个蛇头
The one who cost them their lives.
什么
What?
所以她才在2010年来了这里
That's why she came here in 2010,
来确认是否真的是你
to see if it was really you.
你说我是从圣佩德罗苏拉来的
You say I'm from San Pedro Sula?
没错 15年前
You're right... 15 years ago.
可我说过了 新闻报道那女人之前
But I told you... I'd never even heard of that woman
我从没听说过她
until she was in the news.
可你却记得玛丽贝尔·丰塞卡
But you do remember Maribel Fonseca.
你说你们聊过
You said you two talked.
她给你看了一个男人的照片
She showed you pictures of a man.
又一个谎话 她一个字都没说过
Another fiction-- she never said a word.
她当然也没给你看过任何照片
And she certainly never showed you any photographs.
更大可能她是来打量猎物的
More likely, she came here to size up her prey.
那天 你说玛丽贝尔在找一个
The other day, you told me Maribel was looking
高大英俊的男人
for a tall, handsome man.
那只是为了干扰我们
But that was just to keep us
以免我们仔细打量你
from taking a closer look at you.
要是你想把你自己描绘成相反的样子
If you were attempting to describe your exact opposite,
干得好 你这脸和身材
well done-- you have the face and frame
就像个失意的接球手的手套
of a distressed catcher's mitt.
玛丽贝尔和艾丽西娅不会到这里当面找你
Maribel and Alicia would not have come after you here.
她们从视频里知道了这里有监控录像
They knew about the security cameras from the video.
更有可能 她们突袭了你家
More likely, they pounced at your home.
你占了上风 一如既往
You gained the upper hand, as you are wont to do.
突然一下 你就有两具尸体得处理了
Suddenly, you had two bodies to get rid of.
但你的受害者自己带来了铁铲 油布和碱液
But your victims brought their own shovels, tarps and lye.
你可能直接把她们埋在你的院子里了
You could have buried them right there in your yard.
说说吧 穆里洛先生
Tell us, Mr. Murillo,
等新泽西警方来搜查你家时
when the New Jersey police search your home,
他们会发现两具尸体吗
will they find two graves?
就算有吧
Say they do.
我那是正当防卫 你自己也说了
It was self-defense, you said it yourself.
对 我说了
I did, I did.
你可能杀了那两个女人
You may have killed those women,
你可能跟她们全家人的死有关
you may have been complicit in the deaths of their entire families,
但这些在美国的法庭上都无法保证会给你定罪
but none of that will guarantee a conviction in an American court.
重点是"美国"法♥院♥
Emphasis on "American."
但你知道吗 美国和洪都拉斯
But did you know that the U.S. and Honduras have
在一百年前就有了共同引渡条约
a mutual extradition treaty that dates back over a hundred years?
这是你的逮捕令
This is a warrant for your arrest
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表