I guess, depending on the color.
这些是黄的 有很多意义
These are yellow, multi-purpose,
但不是浪漫的
but not romantic.
她可以选一个她喜欢的礼物
She can pick the gift she wants,
或是都收下
or have them all.
她在吗
Is she here?
在 她刚上♥床♥睡觉
Uh, yes, she's just turning in for the night,
不过你要是能稍等片刻的话
but if you give me a moment...
不 不用了
No, that's okay.
我不想打扰她
I don't want to bother her.
而且
And besides,
我也想见见你
I also wanted to see you.
菲尔被捕那天 你送了我回家
The day Phil was arrested, you walked me home.
我们慢慢走着 我很喜欢...
We talked... and I liked it...
跟你聊天
...talking to you.
能再来一次吗
Can we do it again?
这上面很美
It's pretty up here.
我的公♥寓♥景观已经不错了
My apartment has a nice view,
但跟这儿没法比
but nothing like this.
华生跟我说你准备
Watson tells me you're about to start working
跟菲尔·巴萨姆的继任者共事了
with Phil Balsam's replacement.
就下周
Uh, next week.
他叫格雷格·瓦其诺
His name is Greg Wakino.
我今天给他写了封邮件
I, uh, I wrote him an e-mail today.
跟他说了我是非♥典♥型神经性
I explained that I'm neuro-atypical.
说了跟我共事会是什么样
Told him what it's like to work with me,
还有我们可以如何相互配合
what I need from him, and what he can expect.
这样等我们见面时会轻松些
That way when we meet, it'll be easier.
相信他会很感激你的用心
I'm sure he appreciated that.
对我来说挺难的 跟人聊天
It's hard for me, talking,
还得像其他人那样不注意到一些细节
not picking up on the things that other people do.
那些...信♥号♥♥
The uh, the signals...
就像现在
...like now.
我不知道你见到我是否高兴 还是...
I can't tell if you're, if you're happy to see me, or...
我非常高兴见到你
I'm very happy to see you.
你想吻我吗
Would you like to kiss me?
因为我希望你吻我
Asking 'cause I'd like you to.
菲欧娜...
Um, Fiona...
我一直...想着你
I've been, uh, thinking about you.
那天跟你共度的时光
Spending time with you that day,
我很享受
I enjoyed it.
这可不常发生
That doesn't happen very often.
而且 你很帅
Also, you're very handsome,
你的气味也很好闻
and you smell nice.
很多人都不太好闻
A lot of people don't.
是你的手♥机♥吗
Was that your phone?
是
Uh, yes it was.
你看都不看也太奇怪了吧
Strange that you're not checking it, isn't it?
是个同事 他想让我打给他
It's a colleague, he wants me to call him.
我走了
I'll go now.
不用的
You don't have to.
我该走了
I should.
其实挺难的 来到这里
This was hard, coming here,
说这些话
saying these things.
我很高兴我这么做了 但现在该打住了
I'm glad I did, but I'd like to stop now.
夏洛克
Sherlock!
这是什么鬼
What the hell is all this?
你很困惑
You're confused.
你不知道我如何没吵醒你
You're wondering how I managed to move you
就把你和你的床搬到了媒体室
and your bed to the media room without waking you.
有点
A little.
我没搬你
I didn't move you.
什么意思 你是说有别人搬了我
Wh-- are you saying someone else did?
你昨晚上♥床♥后 马库斯告诉我
After you turned in last night, Marcus informed me
失踪的地毯找到了
that the missing rug had been found.
视频里那个吗
The one from the video?
警方从帮派的垃圾桶
The police traced it from the gang's Dumpster
追查到了一个垃圾场
to a landfill.
被弄脏了 跟飞车党们说的情况
It had been soiled in precisely the way
一模一样
the bikers said it would be.
所以呢
So?
所以 它在视频里可没被弄脏
So, it was not soiled in the staged video.
这跟你把我的床搬到这里有什么关系
What does this have to do with you moving my bed in here?
我说了 我没搬你
As I said, I didn't move you.
看看窗外 你会发现
Look out the window, you'll see you're still
你还在二楼呢
squarely on the second floor.
这是我的卧室
This is my bedroom.
所以你把这些都搬了下来
So, you moved all this stuff down here
就为了让我以为我在媒体室
to make me think I was in the media room.
现在你知道两块地毯为什么不一样了
Now you know why the two rugs don't look the same.
一个是真正的艺术品
One of them is the genuine article...
另一个是赝品
And the other's a prop.
所以邓宁和哈根在另一个地方
So Dunning and Hagen built an exact replica
复♥制♥了这间办公室
of this office someplace else.
他们是在那里拍的视频
That's where they shot the video.
我很想找到那地方 你呢
I'd very much like to find it, wouldn't you?
不用你抱着
You don't have to carry that.
我自己能行
I'm a big detective.
没事 我很荣幸
Oh, no, it's my pleasure.
很高兴又见面了
So glad we ran into each other,
让我有机会告诉你
it gives me a chance to tell you
上次碰面起了多大作用
how useful our previous meeting was.
很高兴听你这么说
Oh, glad to hear it.
这应该就是法莱斯电脑里的所有东西了
I think that's everything off Farris' computer now,
我可以给你份更详尽的报告
so I can give you a more thorough report.
你的取证会怎么样了
How was your deposition?
调到下周了
Uh, rescheduled for next week.
我得问问
I just have to ask,
我们从局外人那挖到的细碎线索
the bits and pieces we get from the sidelines,
就像试图用半幅拼图来拼出全貌
it's like trying to put a jigsaw puzzle together with half the set.
其实是挺好的练习 如果你还没试过的话
Good practice, by the way, if you haven't tried it.
我听说邓宁伪造了自己的死亡
Um, I-I heard Dunning faked his own murder
想获取银行账户
to get to the bank accounts,
结果他的同伙真把他杀了
but then his accomplice really killed him?
据我们所知是这样
That's our understanding.
应该很快就会知道更多情况了
We should know more soon, yeah.
我们今天在这边
Oh, we're in here today.
可以吗
Would you mind?
警探 请坐
Detective, have a seat.
哈根警探
Detective Hagen.
这位是莉巴警探 你们的工会代表
This is Detective Riba, your union delegate.
我们知道是你干的 丽萨
We know you did it, Lisa.
我承认 我们纠结了很长时间
I confess, we were stumped for quite some time,
想弄清你和邓宁警探是怎么拍下视频的
trying to work out how you and Detective Dunning shot that video.
后来我们意识到更核心的问题是在哪拍的
Then we realized it was more a question of where you shot it.
一旦我们弄明白
Once we understood that you had created
你们复♥制♥了尼克·法莱斯的办公室
a facsimile of Nick Farris' office,
那就只是找出地点的问题了
it was just a matter of locating it.
你祖父母
Your grandparents were in
曾在柏油村从事古董生意
the antiques business up in Tarrytown.
我们发现你父母在那里还拥有一间仓库
We saw that your family still owns a warehouse up there.
今早我们去搜查了
We searched it this morning,
发现了剩下的东西
and found what's left of your set.
你布置得非常完美
You dressed it perfectly.
每处细节都复♥制♥得一丝不苟
Meticulously matching every detail.
镶板的墙 桌子 美女日历
Paneled walls, desk, girlie calendar...
地毯
the rug.
你们事成之后的某个时间
At some point after you were done,
你从背后真的给了邓宁一枪
you shot Dunning in the back for real.
你很小心地用了跟视频中相同的角度
You were careful to use the same angles as you did in the video,
好让两者吻合
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表