但它其实是王朝能源的全资子公♥司♥
It turns out to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynastic Energy.
这就有趣了
Oh, that's interesting.
向你表达我们衷心的感谢和信任 卢卡斯
You have our thanks and our deepest confidence, Lukas.
王朝能源有什么我不知道的事吗
What do I not know about Dynastic Energy?
你没告诉她
You didn't tell her?
昨天我转述调查进展时以为并不相关
Didn't seem relevant when I relayed our progress yesterday.
在王朝能源时我们的出发点错了
Had a bit of a false start at Dynastic,
虽然当时我们并没有意识到这点
although we didn't realize it at the time.
所有的经理都很乐于
All the executives we spoke to were quite happy
回答我们的问题
to answer our questions,
但我们当时问错人了
but we were asking about the wrong target.
那儿只有十几人有能力
Mm, there can't be more than a dozen people there
动用这么多资金
that can funnel funds in this manner.
可想而知他们其中一人肯定不想听到
Imagine one of them won't like hearing
弗兰克·波瓦这个名字
the name "Frank Bova."
所以
So, uh...
这是什么情况
what's all this about?
我已经在电♥话♥里把我们所知的
Told you on the phone, I gave you everything
伊森·帕里斯的情况都告诉你们了
that we had on Ethan Parris.
现在我是坐在哪
And now I'm sitting in what?
你们把这个房♥间叫什么 箱子吗
What do you call this room? Is this the box?
我们叫它一号♥审讯室
We call it "Interview One."
这里很安静 适合谈话
It's just a good, quiet place to talk.
好吧 也许是我电影看多了
Okay. Maybe I've just seen too many movies.
也许这就是为什么你变得对暴♥力♥如此麻木
Perhaps that's how you became so desensitized to violence.
我觉得你们现在该告诉我这是什么情况了
I think you ought to tell me what this is right now.
我会称之为真♥相♥的尽头
I guess I'd say it's the end of the line.
这是你最后坦白真♥相♥的机会了
It's your last chance to start making this easier for yourself.
昨天我和父亲拜访你的时候
When my father and I visited with you yesterday,
我们只知道曼娜哈特公园枪击案的
we knew only the method of the madness
作案手法 但不知道目标
in Mannahatta Park, not the target.
也不知道凶案的始作俑者
Nor the author of the attack.
你用王朝能源的资金雇佣了一个法国狙击手
You paid a French sniper with Dynastic Energy funds
去杀弗兰克·波瓦 以此来掩盖你的动机
to kill Frank Bova in a manner which would conceal your motive.
那我的动机是什么呢
Oh, and-and what exactly was my motive?
嫉妒 菲茨杰拉德先生
Jealousy, Mr. Fitzgerald.
案件如此复杂而动机如此简单
It's as simple as the crime was complex.
我们发现了那个狙击手在波瓦先生手♥机♥上
We found the tracking software the sniper put
植入的追踪软件
on Mr. Bova's phone.
软件能帮他找到一个目标众多的环境
It helped him find a target-rich environment
以此来掩盖一个妻子不忠的丈夫的恶毒意图
with which to mask the ill intent of a cuckolded husband.
那人就是我
And that would be me?
他提到的追踪软件
The tracking software he mentioned--
显示波瓦上周多次出现在
it shows Bova going to a motor lodge
韦斯切斯特你家附近的一家汽车旅馆
out near your place in Westchester a couple times last week.
他去那里和你的妻子幽会
He went there to meet your wife.
看来他几月前
Seems they really hit it off
帮你整修过浴室后就和你妻子一拍即合
after he renovated your bathroom a couple of months ago.
实际上自那以后他们每隔几天都去幽会
Been hitting it off every few days ever since, matter of fact.
这不是真的
That's not true.
这个人的确在我们家干过活
I mean, yes, this guy worked at our house,
但那只是巧合 证明不了什么
but that's just a coincidence, that's nothing.
但你污蔑了我的妻子
The rest is you slandering my wife,
你们再继续
and you're coming damn close
我就将以诽谤罪起诉你们
to being named in a defamation lawsuit.
抱歉 菲茨杰拉德先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Fitzgerald,
但诽谤只适用于不实之言
but defamation only applies to statements that aren't true.
我要杀了她
I'm gonna kill her.
你说什么
What was that?
我要杀了她
I'm gonna kill her.
你不能在这儿威胁要取人性命 坐下
Hey, you can't be threatening people in here. Sit down!
不 你少来跟我说要怎么做
No! You don't get to tell me what to do.
你不能给我看了这些然后告诉我要怎么做
You don't get to show me this and then tell me what to do.
我要杀了那婊♥子♥ 我要杀了她
I'm gonna kill the bitch. I'm gonna kill her.
我没事 我要...
I'm fine. I'm gonna...
好吧 你不用碰我
Okay, you do not need to touch me.
如果那是演戏 那他演技也太好了
If that's an act, he's one hell of a liar.
他是个身价不菲的律师
He's a highly paid lawyer.
他要是不会说谎那才奇怪了
It would be remarkable if he wasn't a skilled liar.
如果是他做的 我们需要他亲口承认
Well, if he did it, we need him to say he did it.
我不觉得会有法官
I don't see a judge letting
会准许修改过的银行资料进入庭审 你说呢
that redacted bank paperwork into trial. Do you?
毕竟我们无法解释他是怎么得到的
I mean, we can't explain how he got it.
暂时不能而已
Not yet.
只要王朝能把资料对我们公开就简单多了
It'll be simpler once Dynastic opens their books to us.
他们凭什么对我们公开
Why would they do that?
说实话 我不觉得
Honestly, I don't think
我父亲会给他们很多选择
my father is gonna give them much choice.
好吧 东京开市前给我弄来
All right, just get it to me before Tokyo opens.
我今晚离开前
And let's get Grant Felgner on the line
让格兰特·费尔格纳上线
before I'm out of here tonight.
好的 但首先 先生
Absolutely, but first, sir,
莫兰德·福尔摩斯来找您了
Morland Holmes has come to see you.
好吧 让他进来
Ah. All right, send him in.
莫兰德 什么风把你吹回来了
Morland. What brings you back?
恐怕不是什么好事
Nothing good, I'm afraid.
我相信你一定想回家陪丽萨和孩子们
I'm sure you're trying to get home to Lisa and the children,
所以我就直说了 我儿子跟我找到了一份
so I'll be direct. My son and I have found a paper trail
狙击手和YJN公♥司♥间的书面记录
between the sniper and YJN Incorporated,
你公♥司♥纳税的幌子之一
one of your firm's tax havens.
我知道那是什么
I know what it is.
你来是想跟我说什么
What are you trying to tell me here?
我们相信乔尔·菲兹杰拉德授权了交易
We believe that Joel Fitzgerald authorized the transaction.
他的妻子跟其中一个枪击受害者有染
His wife was sleeping with one of the shooting victims.
他们有什么证据
What do they have on him?
目前还不足
Not quite enough at the moment.
但如果你能跟纽约警局合作
But if you would cooperate with the NYPD
提供带有他签名的文件
and provide the wiring paperwork that shows his signature, well,
那我相信你能平安渡过难关的
I'm sure you'll weather the storm just fine.
抱歉 我不会对他家人做那种事
No, I'm sorry, I'm not gonna do that to his family.
我们会内部处理 他会辞职
We'll handle it internally. He'll step down.
有四个人死了 比尔
Four people are dead, Bill.
还有五个残废了
Five more were maimed.
的确是惨剧 但我不会对他的妻子和孩子
And that's a tragedy, but I'm not going to inflict another one
造成另一出惨剧 只要不是万不得已
on his wife and kids, not if I don't have to.
没错 警方的确没办法
You're right. The police do lack the leverage
强迫你公开财务状况
to compel a full financial disclosure.
但我那天已经说了
But as I said the other day,
我有办法
I do possess that leverage.
如果你还想在秘鲁修建二十亿的大坝
That is, if you still want to build a $2 billion dam in Peru.
如果必须如此 那就这样吧
If that's the way it's gonna be, then so be it.
你随便打给谁都行 我要保护我的人
You call whoever you want. I'm gonna protect my people.
还有 我不喜欢在办公室里被人威胁
And I don't like being threatened in my office.
你担心的不是乔尔·菲茨杰拉德
You're not worried about Joel Fitzgerald.
你是担心你自己
You're worried about yourself.
你可不会为了给你的员工请律师
You would never let a ten-figure deal evaporate
而让一笔十位数的交易告吹
to spare a lawyer on your staff.
但为了让你自己免受牢狱之苦
But to keep yourself out of prison,
再高的价也不为过
no price would be too high.
你自己雇了狙击手
You hired the sniper yourself.
我雇狙击手干什么
Why would I do that?
我听到了坊间传闻 我们都听说了
Well, I've heard rumors. We all have.
你有追求雇员妻子的爱好
You make a sport of pursuing your employees' wives.
这...不太体面
It's... unseemly.
但也不算少见
But not altogether uncommon.
但显然这事让你有了现在的立场
But it's certainly put you on the spot here.
你想怎样
What do you want?
你是在试我 对吧
This is a shakedown, isn't it?
你根本没有证据
'Cause you don't have any proof.
你也挖不出任何证据
You're not gonna dig any up.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表