and why, just two hours later,
他就在汉密尔顿医院接受手臂缝合了
he's getting his arm stitched up at Hamilton Hospital.
还有 为什么第二天
And why, the very next day,
他开始给人拍照
he started photographing faces
拍的都是能帮他射杀一名中国三合党的人
that would help him shoot up a Chinese Triad.
弄清这三件事间的联♥系♥
Figuring out how those three things connected
可让我们牺牲了很多睡眠
cost us a lot of sleep.
你看 我们现在知道斯文为什么打给你了
You see, we now know why Sven was calling you.
艾瑞塔先生体内现在还充满了肌松剂
Mr. Arrieta here is still chock-full of muscle relaxant.
我们知道这就是死因
We know it was the cause of death.
他是在睡眠中死亡的
He died in his sleep.
不 他死于肌安宁服用过量
No, he died of a massive Carisoprodol overdose.
可能是掺在他的食物里的
Probably administered in his food.
令他无法呼吸
Made it impossible for him to breathe.
在他的扶椅上窒息而亡
Suffocated in his armchair.
斯文应该是在放置这些眼睑帽时
Sven would've realized that when he went to insert
意识到了真♥相♥
these eyelid caps.
殡仪师要使用眼睑帽
Morticians use them
确保眼睛在化妆时不会睁开
so the eyes don't open during the viewing.
他应该看到了艾瑞塔先生放大的瞳孔
He would've seen Mr. Arrieta's enlarged pupils.
这是典型的
You see, that is one of the classic signs
肌松剂过量的症状
of a muscle relaxant overdose.
别装作你第一次听说这种事似的
Don't pretend this is the first time you've heard this.
斯文打电♥话♥把自己的发现告诉了你
Sven called you to tell you what he'd found.
他不知道你就是毒害艾瑞塔先生的人
Little did he know you were the one who poisoned Mr. Arrieta.
不
No!
我为什么这么做 这太疯狂了
Why would I? That's crazy.
你的第一反应就是打给了蛇眼帮
Your first move was to call the Snake Eye Boys.
他们去了 并用梅磊的小折刀
They went and "Explained" to Mr. Eklund--
给埃克伦先生"解释"了一下
with the help of Ray Mui's switchblade--
他必须把嘴闭紧 他也确实做到了
that he needed to keep his mouth shut, which he did.
所以我现在不只杀了人
Oh, oh, so now I'm not just the killer.
我还能指使中国黑社会去害人了
Now I can sic Chinese gangsters on people?
你当然可以
Sure, you could.
你是他们的金主
You were their golden goose.
你把海报撤下来时
You gave yourself away
就暴露了自己
when you took the posters down.
唐人街社区外展
Chinatown Community Outreach.
我们调出了档案
We pulled the 501 paperwork.
那家机构是
That outfit was wholly owned
斯文周一晚射杀的那三人全权所有的
by the three men that Sven shot Monday night.
我们唯一没弄明白的是
About the only thing we can't figure out
你为什么要帮那些人行骗
is why you were scamming for those guys.
你能得到分成吗 还是他们有你什么把柄
You get a cut, or did they have something on you?
什么人 我都不知道你现在说的是谁
What guys? I don't even know who you are talking about now.
梅磊
Ray Mui.
高钟裴 亚当·蔡
Gao Chung Pei. Adam Tsai.
他们让你向住进威洛布鲁克的人施压
They had you pressuring the residents at Willowbrook
去给他们的伪慈善机构捐款
to donate to their fake charity.
你以为不会留下书面线索吗
You don't think there's a paper trail?
我无法掌控谁给什么慈善机构捐什么
I don't control who gives what to what charity.
对 你只是给他们吹耳边风
No. You're just a voice in their ear.
谁要是听错了
And anyone who makes the mistake of listening
想重新分配财产 就会去斯文的停尸台上
and revising their estate gets a complimentary trip
免费旅行一次
to Sven Eklund's slab.
我们没什么可说的了
We're done here.
我不这么认为
I don't think we are.
因为我确信 如果我们细查
'Cause I'm pretty sure that when we look at
威洛布鲁克最近死的这些人
all the recent deaths at Willowbrook,
应该会发现某种慈善捐赠的模式
we're gonna find a pattern
还有不少一睡不醒的小憩
of charitable giving and dirt naps.
咱们能出去说吗 我...
Can we please go outside? I...
我在这里无法呼吸了
I can't breathe in here.
我...
I...
我想要豁免权
I want immunity.
我可以作证
I can testify.
指证谁
Against who?
那些人 他们有个老大
Those guys. They have a boss.
当然 孟周
Yes, of course. Meng Zhou.
他昨晚来找你了 对吧
Came to see you last night, didn't he?
你...
How...
你怎么知道的
how did you know that?
孟周今早在我们警局
Meng Zhou was in our police station earlier this morning.
他得知自己死去的弟兄
He was pretty ticked to find out about the scam
在威洛布鲁克耍的诡计 表示很震惊
his dead buddies had been running at Willowbrook.
看来他们没告诉过他
Guess they never told him.
不
No.
他们告诉他了
They did.
他知道
He knew.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
他来见你的时候说过吗
Did he say so when he came to see you?
他什么也没说
He didn't say anything,
他只是 给了我一个字条
he just... handed me a note.
[银行账号♥]
算是"一切照旧"的回馈吗
Something to the effect of, "nothing stops"?
也许是用来替换慈善账户的号♥码
Maybe a numbered account that was supposed to replace the charity?
要是你向孟周提了问
If you had just asked Meng Zhou a question,
只要一个问题
just one,
你就会听到他的声音
you would've heard his voice
并认出那其实是斯文·埃克伦
and realized it was Sven Eklund.
斯文得了心肌病
Sven has cardiomyopathy.
他就快死了
He's dying.
他被人刺伤了 他很愤怒
He got stabbed and he got angry.
而且他想支援家里
And he wanted to provide for his family.
你杀人的借口又是什么
What's your excuse for killing people?
我在萨宾的邮件里发现一些线索
Found something in Sabine's e-mails.
一条让她送了命的信息
A message which sealed her fate.
你也差点一样
And nearly yours.
她以前的一个大学同学进城了
One of her old friends from university was in town.
想跟她见面小酌几杯
Wanted to meet for a late drink.
萨宾把你俩当晚要去吃晚餐的地方告诉了她
Sabine told her where the two of you would be dining that night.
那不是"一时兴起"的选择
There was no spur- of-the-moment choice.
她早就想好了
She'd already decided.
她总有办法
She always did have a way
从我身上得到她想要的
of getting what she wanted from me.
这并不能证明她是同谋
It doesn't prove she was complicit.
不 事实上她不是
No. In fact, she wasn't.
她不知道的是
Unbeknownst to her,
她的邮件被一个雇佣兵看到了
her e-mails were being read by a mercenary.
我找朋友查了她的账号♥
I had a friend take a look at her account.
他发现了一种病毒
He discovered a worm
能复♥制♥她的邮件
which was blind-copying her mail
并发送给一个独♥立♥账号♥
and sending it to a separate account
属于一个叫鲁斯兰·卡斯♥诺♥夫的人
belonging to a man named Ruslan Krasnov.
他是谁
Who is he?
车♥臣♥武装组织的杀手
A killer of Chechen extraction.
显然 鲁斯兰只是开枪的人
Obviously, Ruslan is just a trigger man.
他可不是暗♥杀♥尝试的策划者
He's not the architect of the assassination attempt.
应该很容易查出他的雇主
Should be easy enough to find his employer.
本来是
It would be,
可惜他已经被判终生监禁
if he wasn't already serving
在俄♥罗♥斯♥圣彼得堡外的
a life sentence in a supermax prison
一座超级监狱里服刑了
just outside St. Petersburg in Russia.
如果你想从他嘴里得到答案
So if you want answers from the horse's mouth...
我会想办法
I'll find a way.
你给我这个
Did you give me this
只是想做恶人吗
just to be horrible?
还是 你觉得这能改变任何事
Or... did you think it would change anything?
这确实有帮助 这我得承认
It is helpful. I'll give you that.
这让我对自己的问题有了更多看法
It gives me incrementally more insight into my own problem.
她终究是死了
She's no less dead.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表