It's Mike Stratton.
他是我的朋友
He was a friend.
你知道是谁杀了他吗
Do you know who killed him?
不知道
No.
但如果是某个之前和他有过交集的人
But if it's someone he crossed paths with before,
那名字一定会出现在他的战争手记中
the name will be in his war journals.
那手记里记录了
They're a log of
所有他作为午夜游侠所做的事情
everything he did as the Midnight Ranger.
你们可以在他的总部找到它
You'll find them at his headquarters.
我想这应该就是
I imagine this is what it feels like
第一次踏入蝙蝠洞的感觉了
the first time one steps into the Batcave.
这一定就是迈克·斯特拉顿的战争手记了
This must be Mike Stratton's war journals.
昨晚 你问我是否介意
Last night, you asked if I had a problem
你协助我父亲 我介意
with you assisting my father. I do.
你俩之间发生了什么吗
Something happen between you two?
除了我这一生吗 对
Apart from my entire life? Yeah.
我短暂调查了
I briefly applied myself
打掉他半个胃的枪击事件
to the shooting which left him half-stomached.
耗费了一番精力之后
With no small amount of finesse,
我设法找到了枪手
I was able to identify the triggerman,
一个名叫鲁斯兰·卡斯♥诺♥夫的雇佣兵
a mercenary named Ruslan Krasnov.
我把他的名字给了我父亲
I gave my father his name.
我叫他小心处理 他无视了警告
I told him to tread carefully. He ignored that warning.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
几星期前 鲁斯兰·卡斯♥诺♥夫
Several weeks ago, Ruslan Krasnov
从俄♥罗♥斯♥监狱中消失了
went missing from a Russian prison.
怎么 你觉得是你父亲弄他出来的
What, you think your father busted him out?
这就是所谓的有勇无谋
It was the very definition of foolhardy.
他让自己身处危险之中 而如果他有危险
He may have placed himself in danger, and if he's in danger,
他身边的人也一样会有
so is everyone in his orbit.
我的建议是远离他身边
My advice is stay out of his orbit.
你找到了什么
What'd you find?
是一张写给斯特拉顿的一千元支票
It's a check made out to Mike Stratton for $1,000.
所以有人给他开了张一千元支票
Okay, so someone wrote him a check for $1,000.
有趣的不是金钱数量
It's not the amount that's interesting,
而是支票上的名字
it's the name on the check.
巴克斯特先生
Mr. Baxter.
好消息 我们知道午夜游侠的身份了
You'll be pleased to hear we've identified the Midnight Ranger.
原来他一直就在你的支票簿中
Turns out he was in your check register all along.
请坐吧
Please have a seat.
迈克是我朋友
Mike was my friend.
昨天你和艾可恩先生把他说得像个敌人
Yesterday, you and Mr. Eichorn made him sound like an enemy.
他是无极的敌人 不是我的
He was Superlative's enemy, not mine.
迈克大概
Mike approached me
两年多前找到了我
a little over two years ago
想要我允许他穿上午夜游侠的制♥服♥
and asked my permission to wear the Midnight Ranger costume
去 打击犯罪
to... fight crime.
当你想要假扮一个有版权的超级英雄时
'Cause that's what you do when you want to assume
当然会这么做了
the mantle of a copyrighted superhero,
你是那个英雄漫画的编辑
you go to the editor of that hero's comic book?
我不止是编辑
Well, I'm not just the editor.
我祖父是莫蒂·斯蒂勒
My grandfather was Morty Stiller.
莫蒂·斯蒂勒 午夜游侠的创作人
Morty Stiller, the creator of the Midnight Ranger?
是的
Yeah.
他满足了我祖父
Here was a guy who was everything my grandfather
对午夜游侠的所有期望
wanted the Midnight Ranger to be, you know?
他很勇敢 高贵 正派
He was, um, brave and honorable and decent.
是一个想努力改变世界的人
Someone who just wanted to make the world better.
所有这些都很...
The whole thing was just so, um...
浪漫
Romantic?
我想是这样的
Yeah, I guess.
我祖父一定会喜欢的
My grandfather would have loved it.
一位真正的午夜游侠
A real Midnight Ranger
在现实生活中帮助人们
helping real people.
所以 我祝福了他
So, I... I gave him my blessing.
也就是说这支票写了还不到一周
So this was written less than a week ago.
对 我们俩第一次见面时
Right, well, the first time we met,
我告诉他我只有一个条件
I told him I had one condition--
那就是要他采取措施保护自己
that he needed to take steps to protect himself.
所以我给了他些钱买♥♥防弹衣
So I gave him some money to buy body armor.
在那之后
After that,
我一有机会就给他点什么
I'd send him a little something whenever I could,
确保他能安全
you know, just to keep him safe.
听我说...
Look, I...
我昨天就很想把这些
really wanted to tell you guys
告诉你们 但你一定要理解
about this yesterday, but you have to understand,
如果这事被桑迪发现了...
if Sandy finds out that I did this...
你会丢了工作
You'll lose your job?
不止是丢了工作
Well, more than that.
能在无极动漫公♥司♥工作
Working here at Superlative,
就像是我跟漫画角色
it's, like, my last connection to this character.
和祖父之间的最后一丝联♥系♥
And my grandfather.
如果对你有帮助的话
Hey, if it'll help,
我可以把我的电子邮箱账号♥给你
I will give you access to my e-mail accounts.
就这么办
Yes.
这样你就能看到
And then you can look at
我和迈克之间的全部通信 你就会明白
all of my correspondence with Mike, and you'll see.
他确实是我朋友
He was my friend.
-嗨 -嗨 谢了
- Hey. - Hey. Thanks.
从一到十划分等级 有多疯狂
So, scale of one to ten, how crazy?
不疯狂
Not crazy.
不算疯狂
I mean, not exactly.
一切都显得有条不紊
I mean, everything was very organized.
他的笔记记得像个警♥察♥一样
He kept notes like a cop would.
你说他曾经当过保安
You said he worked as a security guard?
兼♥职♥的
Part-time--
他本打算去学校当个社工
he was going to school to become a social worker.
可能是光在晚上做善事满足不了他吧
Guess do-gooding at night wasn't enough for the guy.
这是实验室给出的报告吗
Is that from the lab?
对 经痕迹鉴证科鉴定
Yeah, the trace evidence unit
现场发现的一块布料
I.D.'d a piece of fabric found at the scene
是从战术腰带的腰包上扯下来的
as a flap torn from a pouch on a tactical belt.
说得通 受害者就系着一条这样的腰带
Makes sense-- the victim was wearing one.
的确 但他的腰带完好无损
He was, but his belt was intact.
你觉得凶手也系着一条战术腰带
You think the killer was wearing a tactical belt, too?
迈克·斯特拉顿中枪前发生过打斗
There was a struggle before Mike Stratton was shot.
没准是他扯下来的
Maybe he tore that off.
你俩快来看看这个
Hey, there's something you two need to see.
午夜游侠还活着
这是几小时前
This happened in Greenpoint
发生在绿点区的
just a couple of hours ago.
这家伙偷了一位女士的钱包
This guy stole a lady's purse,
然后这个人就追到小偷并拿回了钱包
and this guy chased him down and got it back.
"午夜游侠还活着"
"The Midnight Ranger Lives."
很显然 有些傻瓜
Obviously, some new nut-job
穿了件制♥服♥ 打算去完成
just got himself a costume and decided to pick up
迈克·斯特拉顿未完成的事业
where Mike Stratton left off.
你打给谁
Who you calling?
夏洛克
Sherlock.
我可能知道这个新的午夜游侠是谁了
I think I might know who the new Midnight Ranger is.
如果我没猜错...
And if I'm right...
可能就是他杀了之前的那个
he might have killed the old one.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我用尽对你的所有了解
I used everything I know about you
发现了你不为人知的一面
to find out the one thing I didn't.
你好 本
Nice to meet you, Ben.
你来这干什么
Why are you here?
我和搭档正在调查迈克·斯特拉顿
My partner and I are investigating the possibility
被另一个超级英雄所杀的可能性
that Mike Stratton was murdered by a fellow superhero.
你说什么
What?
凶手似乎把战术腰带的一片布料留在了现场
It seems the killer left a piece of a tactical belt at the scene.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表