真是令人陶醉
Fascinating so far.
没错
It is.
我是在讽刺
I was being sarcastic.
我知道
I'm aware.
还要多久啊
How much longer is this gonna take?
再过几小时应该就可以了
Couple more hours should do it.
如我所料 老鼠 蛆虫
As I expected, the rats, maggots
还有这公园里的其他食腐动物
and other scavengers in this park have shown
对含有冰♥毒♥的肉不感兴趣
little interest in methamphetamine-tainted meat.
因此证实了我的猜测
Which goes to support my belief
六年前 贾罗德·奥乔亚
that six years ago, in the murder of Jarrod Ochoa,
这位知名吸毒者谋杀案中 验尸官
a known meth addict, the medical examiner
计算错了死亡时间
grossly miscalculated the time of death.
我们就不能在家里做这实验吗
And we couldn't have done this closer to home?
这是为了获得最准确的数据 华生
In pursuit of the most accurate data, Watson.
猪肉与人体最为接近
Pork most closely resembles human flesh.
而奥乔亚先生就是在这里被发现的
And Mr. Ochoa was found on this very spot.
你会惊讶地发现昆虫的种类
You'd be surprised at the specificity of insects
会根据你在城中的不同位置而变化
depending on where you are in this city.
知道吗 有一种蚂蚁
You know, there's a species of ant
被发现只会在
which has been found to exist
上西城的十街区之内出现
only within a ten-block stretch of the Upper West Side.
曼哈顿蚁
The ManhattAnt.
这不是我编的
I did not make that up.
这促膝长谈虽然好
This lovely conversation notwithstanding,
但我饿死了
I'm starving.
离这里不远有家餐厅
There's a restaurant not far from here
点评挺不错的 我去给咱弄点吃的
that got good reviews-- I'm gonna get us some food.
什么都行 但别买♥♥...
Anything other than...
猪肉 我知道
Pork. Yeah, I figured.
再说一次
Say it again?
圣吉米尼亚诺
San Gimignano.
圣...
San...
-吉米 -吉米尼亚诺
- Gimi... - Gimignano.
吉米尼亚诺
Gimignano.
是托斯卡纳区一座小山里的中世纪古镇
It's a little medieval town on a hill in Tuscany.
那有石拱和塔楼 齐全着呢
It has stone arches and towers, the whole deal.
那里有世界上最好的冰淇淋
It's supposed to be the best gelato in the world.
你去过吗
You ever been there?
好啊 那我们可以一起去
Good. We can go together.
怎么了
Something wrong?
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
好吧 我去结账
All right. I'll get the check.
格雷森警监
Captain Gregson!
乔恩
Joan!
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
夏洛克和我在盯梢 一块猪排
Uh, Sherlock and I are staking out a... a steak.
说来话长了 总之我来买♥♥点吃的
Well, it's kind of a long story, but I came to get us some food.
好吧 这是佩吉
Oh. Well, th-th... um, this is Paige.
佩吉 这是乔恩
Paige, this is Joan.
她是 她是位医生
She's, um, she's a doctor.
哪种医生
Oh, what kind of doctor?
外科医生
A surgeon.
我之前帮过警监的一个朋友
Uh, I helped the captain's friend out once.
是啊 总之 很高兴见到你
Yeah. Well, anyway, good seeing you.
很高兴见到你
Uh, it was nice to meet you.
我也是
Likewise.
你怎么回事 瞎了吗
What are you, blind?
我正在倒车进去
I was backing in.
抱歉老兄 我先到的
Sorry, man. I got here first.
我就要进去了
I was pulling in!
别挡道
Get out of the way!
你最好把这车挪走
Hey, you better move this damn car
别等我帮你挪了
before I move it for you!
老兄 别激动 小心心脏病犯了
Dude, you're gonna give yourself a heart attack.
赶紧走
Hey, move your ass!
而且你真心别把车堵在街道上了
And you should really get your car out of traffic.
好啊
All right.
你觉得这样有意思是吧
You think this is funny?
快点 赶紧走啊
Come on, man, move it!
我的天 我的天 你看到了吗
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, did you see that?
我打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 她就这么...
I'm calling 911. She just...
她就这么突然掉下来了
she just fell out of nowhere.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第四季 第十五集
不知道你想在那边找什么
Don't know what you think you're gonna find over there.
他的情况一清二楚
It's not a mystery what happened to him.
这台上的女人掉在了那台上的男人身上
The woman on this table fell on the guy on that table.
缺乏谜团不代表没有东西可学
The absence of mystery does not mean there's nothing to learn.
有多少人有机会能研究
How often does one get to examine the effects
一个人砸死另一个人产生的影响
of one human body crushing another?
但如果我打扰了你的工作...
But if I'm interfering with your work...
你请便
Knock yourself out.
我想这是你那台上的
I think this belongs on your table.
珐琅质上广泛的凹痕
The extensive pitting of the enamel
还有被磨碎的牙冠
and the wearing of the crown
表明这是来自一位年长者的
indicate it's from a person of advanced age.
当然还有...
And, of course, uh...
她的口红
her lipstick.
这是罗莎琳·格拉汉姆 76岁
This one's Rosalyn Graham, 76.
那是杰森·里尔尼 28岁
That's Jason Leary, 28.
报告在这里 如果你想看的话
The report's over here, if you want to take a look.
新闻上说 她是从十楼阳台跌下的
It said on the news that she fell from her tenth floor balcony.
自杀 是吗
Suicide, is it?
警♥察♥认为不是自杀就是意外
Cops thought either that or an accident.
她有老年痴呆的迹象
She'd been showing signs of dementia,
所以可能是迷糊了 摔了下去
so it's possible she got confused and fell.
我在没尸检前不会妄下结论
I won't have an opinion of my own till after the autopsy.
她的邻居报告说 看到她
Her neighbors report seeing her
经常四处闲逛 在自家楼里迷路
wandering on numerous occasions, lost in her own building.
在她的阳台栏杆旁边还发现了一把软垫椅子
Also found an ottoman placed against the railing
她可能是用它爬上去的
of her balcony as if she'd used it to climb.
我怀疑这个女人很多年没有移♥动♥过
I doubt this woman's moved anything heavier
比茶杯更重的东西了
than a teacup in years.
根据手脚的退化性损伤来看
Judging from the degenerative damage
我敢说她有
to the hands and feet, I'd say she had...
非常严重的关节炎 你觉得呢
severe arthritis, wouldn't you?
我需要她的医疗史
I'd need a medical history
才能确定 但...
to be sure, but, uh...
没错 看起来是这样
Yeah, looks that way.
我觉得她
I think she'd have a hard time
连开冰箱门都费劲
opening a refrigerator door,
更别说把椅子搬到阳台去了
let alone moving that ottoman onto her balcony.
你觉得是别人放在那里的
You think someone else put it there?
我觉得你应该
I think you should just, you know...
晚点交你的报告 让我先去看看现场
delay your report until I've had a look at the scene.
你要知道 如果她是被谋杀的
You know... if she was murdered,
那里尔尼先生也变成了谋杀受害者
then Mr. Leary becomes a homicide, too.
想想吧 你刚刚
And to think, a moment ago
还在说这案子无聊呢
you were calling this case boring.
我觉得格拉汉姆太太可能不只是受害者
I think Mrs. Graham might not just be a murder victim,
她可能还是凶器呢
she might be a murder weapon as well.
有人需要医生吗
Someone call for a doctor?
把门关上好吗
Close the door, will you?
关于昨晚的事
Um, about last night...
没关系 你不用解释
It's okay, you don't have to explain.
不关我的事
It's none of my business.
坐下吧
Sit down.
我和佩吉
Me... and Paige.
我们认识很久了
We go back a ways.
我们是大约一年前开始约会的
We started seeing each other about a year ago,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表