《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾
Previously on Elementary...
今早有位警探来了我家
A police detective came to my house this morning
而她的所有问题都关于你
and all her questions were about you.
她告诉你她的名字了吗
Did she tell you her name?
吉娜·科特斯
Gina Cortes.
我看你从来没用过顾问吧
I take it you've never used a consultant.
真正的警♥察♥会自己办案
Real cops do the job themselves.
就是这样
That's how it works.
你不属于我们
You don't belong.
我不知道能跟你说什么 警探
I don't know what to tell you, Detective--
我不会离开的
I'm not going anywhere.
你想跟我打一架
You want to fight me?
就得这样 对吧
That's how it's done, right,
要是两个警♥察♥对彼此不爽
when two cops have a problem with each other
并且化解不了 就得打一架
and they can't resolve it?
那边就有个拳击场
There's a ring right there.
当然 你还得多练习防守
You, of course, need to work on your defense.
你让科特斯打了你太多拳了
You allowed Cortes to land far too many punches.
但重点是决定胜负的最后一拳是我打的
But all that matters is that I landed the last one.
我正找他呢
I was looking for that.
找什么
Looking for what?
鲍勃
Bob.
我先找到他的
Yeah, well, I found him first.
鲍勃怎么你了
What did Bob do to you?
鲍勃什么都没做
Bob didn't do anything.
有人做了些什么
Someone did something.
是啊 记得科特斯警探吗
Yeah, remember Detective Cortes?
盗窃组 六♥四♥分队 康尼岛
Burglary Division, 6-4 squad, Coney Island,
还跟踪了你一阵子
and your stalker for awhile.
对 她又来了
Yeah, well she's back.
我还以为你俩在拳击台上已经解决过了
I thought you two already settled your differences in the ring.
我也以为 但马库斯说她去了警局
So did I, but then Marcus said she came by the 11th,
不说她想要什么
wouldn't say what she wanted,
只是说想找我
just said she was looking for me.
你是在准备重赛
Oh, you're preparing for a rematch.
只是在发泄一下负能量
Just working out some frustration.
我准备明天去她分局
I'm gonna go by her precinct tomorrow.
看看她喜不喜欢
See how she likes it...
有人不请自来
when someone pops in on her.
我没说我宝贝是圣贤 他可不是
I'm not saying my baby's a saint 'cause he ain't
他也不会不去拈花惹草
and that he won't cat around with a kitty
我只说一次 妞 放手我的男人
I'm just a-telling you, gal, to lay off of my man...
别跟我玩高冷 尤金
Don't play hard to get with me, Eugene.
我只说一次 妞
I'm just a-telling you, gal
放手我的男人
to lay off of my man...
如果你不想拳脚相加
If you don't want to go to Fist City.
你应该用唱的 不是读
Oh, correct answers must be sung, not recited.
带来什么了 妮琪
What do you got, Nicki?
奥马尔·韦莱兹
Omar Velez.
拉丁裔流浪汉 五十一岁
Homeless Latino man, age 51,
一米八 一百七十磅重
five-foot-nine, 170 pounds.
绿眼睛 棕头发 今早六点钟
Eyes green, hair brown. Was found on a trail
在爱德公园的一条小径上被发现的
in Idlewild Park around 6:00 this morning.
那为什么要把韦莱兹先生送来我这里
And what brings Mr. Velez to our fine establishment?
失血 器官损伤
Blood loss, organ damage,
胸部和肢干有多处撕裂伤
multiple lacerations in the chest and torso area,
刀伤
knife wounds.
谋杀案 不用问了
Homicide, no question.
我们这今天事情有点多
Oh, we're a little backed up today,
估计明天之前都轮不到他了
probably won't be able to get to this one till tomorrow...
你可以把他放到D3 不过先让我测个体温
we can park him in D3, but let's get a core temp first.
早做过了
Way ahead of you.
警探想问死亡时间
The detectives asked for time of death,
所以我在犯罪现场做过了
so I took care of that at the crime scene.
韦莱兹先生今早5:15左右咽的气
Mr. Velez drew his last breath around 5:15 this morning.
话说...
So, uh...
我不知道你忙不忙 但是 我知道
I don't know if you're busy, but... I know
你喜欢曲棍球 正好...
you like hockey, uh, and, uh,
我有张多余的
I have an extra, uh,
今晚流浪者队比赛的门票
ticket to the Rangers game tonight.
你是在约我出去吗 尤金
Are you asking me out, Eugene?
大概吧
Maybe.
六点在这里见
Meet you here at six?
一言为定
Deal.
我是一名煤炭矿工的女儿
Well, I was born a coal miner's daughter
生在小山上的小屋...
in a cabin on a hill in...
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第四季 第十一集
当时我和妮可一起
I-I was with Nicole
然后突然一声巨响 然后
and then-then there was this sound and then...
她就没了
she was gone.
送他去医院吧
Let's get him to the hospital.
不 不要去医院
No, no hospital.
我是目击证人 我想帮忙
I'm a witness. I want to help.
你确定是炸♥弹♥ 而不是瓦斯之类的吗
You sure it was a bomb, not some gas line thing?
是炸♥弹♥ 根据这里的损伤来看
It was a bomb. Based on the damage here,
是一条面包大小的炸♥弹♥
it was about the size of a loaf of bread.
你有发现什么不一样的地方吗
D-Do you remember anything out of place?
任何不寻常的事
Anything out of the ordinary?
没有 我一早上都在这里
No, I was here all morning.
我见到的唯一外人就是妮可
The only other person I saw was Nicole.
爆♥炸♥是从尸体冷藏柜内部爆发出来的
The blast pattern emanates from inside the body cooler.
炸♥弹♥要么之前就被放在里面了
It was either planted there...
要么就是有人把它藏在了某具尸体里
or someone hid it inside a body.
她就是来送尸体的 对不对
She was here to drop one off, was she not?
流浪汉
Homeless guy.
奥马 奥马尔什么的
Omar... uh, Omar something.
韦莱兹 他的躯干被剖开了
Velez. Uh, he had a lacerated torso.
足够放一条面包吗
Big enough for a loaf of bread?
如果移除几个器官 可以
If you removed a few organs, yeah.
可没道理啊 为什么要炸停尸房♥
Doesn't make any sense. Why blow up a morgue?
最有可能的是 放炸♥弹♥的人
The best guess is the bomber wanted
想隐藏谋杀案的证据
to hide the evidence of a homicide.
把尸体炸毁
You know, blow up a few bodies,
就不用担心验尸时出现的证据了
don't have to worry about what turns up in an autopsy.
红影
Sombra Roja.
什么
What?
红影
Sombra Roja.
贩毒集团 我们这里今天送来了五具
The cartel-- we got five Honduran gang members
洪都拉斯帮派成员的尸体
down here the other day.
莫里斯港发生的枪战吗
That shoot-out at Port Morris?
缉毒部确认是红影干的
Narcotics are sure it was Sombra Roja.
他们希望验尸能带来确凿的证据
They were hoping the autopsies could turn up something concrete.
我去把档案调出来 里面应该有一些证据...
I'll pull the files, there's got to be some evidence we can...
不 我们可以去拿
No, we can get it.
你得去医院
You need to go to the hospital.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
你去抓人的时候不用太小心
Don't be too careful when you make the arrests.
干这事的人...
People who did this...
他们应该来这里
...they belong down here.
你们俩对红影有多熟悉
How familiar are you two with Sombra Roja?
红影是最近从萨卡特卡斯来的
The Red Shadow are a recent arrival from Zacatecas.
但这不是他们
This would not be the first time
短时间内在纽约
that they've used explosives, however,
第一次使用炸♥弹♥了
in their short tenure in New York.
对 他们在布鲁克林
Yeah, they were responsible for a car bomb
用汽车炸♥弹♥杀了一位法官
that killed a judge in Brooklyn.
联调局还在对他们立案
Yeah, the FBI is still building their case,
但没错 就是他们
but, yeah, that's them.
我去给联调局打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call the Feds,
看看他们能否给我们指出具体的嫌犯
see if they can point us to anyone specific.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表