《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾
Previously on Elementary...
那告诉我 父亲
So tell me, Father,
你这次要怎么帮我
how are you to help me this time?
只要你同意 我就会帮你恢复
Give your assent, and I will see you restored
纽约警局的顾问职位
to the employ of the New York Police Department.
夏洛克会接受你的帮助
Sherlock is gonna accept your help.
他要回纽约警局 我会跟他一起
He wants to go back to the NYPD. I'm gonna go with him.
我不懂你怎么说得像在威胁我一样
I can't imagine why you would deliver it as a threat.
如果你要再度参与到夏洛克的生活中
If you're gonna be a part of Sherlock's life again,
有件事我要说清楚
I want to make one thing clear.
我不会让你伤害他的
I'm not gonna let you hurt him.
你是在做饭吗
Are you cooking?
还是咱们家闯进了一群小学生
Or did we get stampeded by a class of second graders?
我在做饭 喂克莱德的
I'm cooking. For Clyde.
我在弄一种家庭自♥制♥小甜品
I'm formulating a home blend of snacks
可以增加他的矿物质摄入量
to increase his mineral intake.
我顺道去了警局 遇见了格雷森警监
I stopped by the station. I ran into Captain Gregson.
他看起来高兴吗
Did he seem pleased about the Chief of Detectives'
警长突然对我们改变了看法
sudden reversal regarding our status?
挺高兴的 而且在我看来
He did. And as far as I could tell,
他对你父亲疏通关系的事一无所知
he didn't know anything about your father pulling any strings.
以为就是上边改变了想法
Just a higher-up changing his mind.
警监挺精于政♥治♥的
Well, the captain is a political animal.
他一定明白有的事顺水推舟就行了
I'm sure he's used to not looking gift horses in mouths.
那你还准备在这里捣鼓多久
So, how much longer are you gonna be in here for?
你的这位室友也得吃东西了呢
Because this housemate needs to eat, too.
公用自行车 谁在用 有用吗
公用自行车
Bike sharing.
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'm gonna make some calls.
这些碗怎么办
What about the bowls?
用水管冲一下就行了
They'll hose right off.
去外边弄 别用水池
Outside, not in the sink.
跪下
On your knees!
没问题 东西你随便拿
It's all right. Take what you want.
-我不会阻止的 -我说了跪下
- I won't interfere. - I said on your knees!
好吧
Okay.
我等这一刻很久了
I've been waiting a long time for this.
[德语]上帝啊 你以为...
Oh, Gott. Sie denken...
求你 这是个误解
Please, this is all a mistake...
闭嘴
Shut up!
[德语]
[德语]
老兄 冷静 东西你随便拿
Man. It's cool. Take what you want!
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第四季 第三集
把客房♥那个公文包列入证物中 好吗
Let's process the suitcase in the guest room as evidence, all right?
谢了
Thanks.
看看是谁终于不坐冷板凳了
Look who they pulled off the bench.
你说你接了个很有趣的案子
You said you had something interesting.
我也想念你
Missed you, too.
两名男性受害者 均身中数枪
Two male victims, multiple gunshots to both.
像是专业枪手犯案
Shooter seems like a pro.
还没找到任何弹壳
Haven't found any shell casings.
而且从受害人头部中枪的位置来看
And from the position of this head shot,
他让这位跪下 把他控制住了
he had this one on his knees, under control.
但那人不是 也许是对他失去了控制
But not that one. Maybe lost control of him,
也许就没控制住他
maybe never had it.
邻居有看到或听到什么吗
The neighbors see or hear anything?
清洁女工今早发现他们的
Cleaning lady found 'em in the morning.
身份证给我好吗 谢谢
Can I get the I.D.s? Thanks.
其中一个叫蒂姆西·瓦格纳
One of them's named Timothy Wagner.
是个债券经纪人 三十三岁
He's a bonds broker, 33 years old.
他是这间公♥寓♥的主人
He was the owner of this apartment.
另一个叫奥托·纽豪斯
Other one's Otto Neuhaus.
德国公民 他住在汉堡市
German citizen. He lived in Hamburg.
看起来他只是来市里住几天
Looks like he was only in town for a few days.
他俩长得一样
They're identical.
很相似 但不完全一样
Close. But not quite.
相似到我们无法分辨出谁是谁
Well, close enough that we can't tell which one's which.
凶手一定是在行凶之后
Shooter must've gone through their pockets
翻过他们的口袋
after he killed them.
他们的身份证散落在地上
Their I.D.s were out on the floor.
我姑且假定
Well, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt
你只是还没仔细查看
and say that you just didn't look closely yet.
只有这个男人的身上散发出了一股
This man and only this man reeks of
德国牌香烟奥芭士的味道
a German brand of cigarette called Oberste.
没有任何迹象表明
There are no indicators that
这间公♥寓♥的主人吸烟
the occupant of this apartment smoked.
没烟灰缸 没打火机 家具表面没异味
Ashtrays, lighters, odors in the upholstery.
这位是纽豪斯
This is Neuhaus.
他的头发刚剪过 并且染色了
His hair has been freshly cut and dyed.
他的眼镜
His glasses...
没有度数
have no prescription.
他甚至还做了些细微的轮廓化妆
He's even used subtle contouring makeup
让他的鼻子显得更小一些
to narrow the appearance of his nose.
这都是为了让本来就相似的他
All of this to make him look more like Mr. Wagner
更像瓦格纳先生
than he already did.
他为何要这么做 以及这跟他
Why he did any of this and what relation it has,
或瓦格纳先生的被杀是否有联♥系♥ 有何联♥系♥
if any, to his murder or that of Mr. Wagner's
尚且不得而知
remains to be seen.
我们已经通知亲属来确认尸体了
We've already reached out to the next of kin to I.D. The bodies.
我有信心他们会证实我的说法
I'm confident they'll confirm what I just said.
不是不信你 但我们还是得走程序
Not betting against you but we still have to go through the process.
纽豪斯的家人从汉堡市飞来需要一段时间
It'll take some time for Neuhaus' family to fly in from Hamburg,
但瓦格纳的父亲会与我们在停尸房♥见
but Wagner's father is meeting us at the morgue.
我和你一起去 没准他会知道
I'll go with you. Maybe he'll have some idea
这是怎么回事
what happened here.
你们有做过这种事吗
Any of you ever had to do this?
辨认所爱之人的尸体
Identify a loved one?
我们没有过
No, we haven't.
我都没法理清思绪了
I can't even think straight.
我看不出差别
I can't tell the difference.
蒂姆有个胎记
Tim had a birthmark.
在右边
On his right side.
瓦格纳先生 您以前听说过奥托·纽豪斯吗
Mr. Wagner, had you heard of Otto Neuhaus before today?
没有
No.
您知不知道他和您儿子
Do you have any idea how he and your son
是怎么认识的
might have known each other?
蒂姆跟我已经有一阵子不太往来了
Tim and I hadn't been close for a while.
我应该已经有一年没见过他了
I don't think I'd seen him in a year.
我们会提取蒂姆和奥托的DNA样本
We're gonna collect DNA samples from both Tim
做家族对比 不过...
and Otto to compare for family markers, but...
也许您能先给我们些线索
maybe you can give us a head start.
你觉得他俩有可能是亲戚吗
To your knowledge, is there any chance they were related?
也许他们就是因为这个找到了彼此
Maybe one of them found the other because of that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没法告诉你们
I can't even tell you that.
蒂姆是被收养的
Tim was adopted.
跟进一下奥拉夫王子的办公室
...and follow up with Prince Olaf's office.
确保他收到了我送的礼物
Make sure he received the gift I sent him.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们约好了吗
Was I expecting you?
我觉得没有 但我不排除
Not to my knowledge. But I can't rule out
你已经用黑魔法预见到了我会来的可能
your having foreseen it via the black arts.
有什么事吗
Is there a problem?
你还在这里
You're still here.
这是我的办公室
It's my office.
我是说纽约
I'm talking about New York.
这张报纸里的照片
The photograph in this paper.
从中可以看到
In it you can see
堕落时光
La Bonne Pause,
一家以露台座位闻名的餐厅
a restaurant known for its patio seating.
通常在这张照片拍摄的时间
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表