Can we talk about this in my office?
首先 我这一周都在库珀斯敦
First of all, I was in Cooperstown all week.
昨晚刚回来
I just got back last night.
库珀斯敦 是棒球名人堂所在地吗
Cooperstown... as in the Baseball Hall of Fame?
我在那附近上的大学
I went to college nearby.
每年都会去参加入学典礼
I go up every year for induction.
大约有100人看到了我
About 100 people saw me.
我说不定还上电视了
I was probably even on TV.
好吧 假设你的行踪已核实
Okay. Assuming that checks out,
接下来谈谈多瑞安·摩尔吧
let's talk about Dorian Moll.
公♥司♥派你混入他的网站
The company sent you to get intel on his site...
也许他们想采取进一步行动
maybe they were willing to go further?
你们完全想错了
You've got it all wrong.
这里没人被卷进了任何谋杀案
Nobody here was involved in any murders.
没错 我老板的确让我
You're right that my bosses asked me
去扮演了企业间谍
to perform a little corporate espionage.
多瑞安发现了我们程序的一个漏洞
Dorian had found a flaw in our program.
他证明了程序可被骗过
He proved it could be fooled.
我们需要知道他有什么企图 好做改进
We needed to find out what he was up to so we could adapt.
所以你在撞脸网上表现出兴趣只是幌子
So you expressing interest in a DoppelHunt was just a cover.
那是个借口 好让我能去多瑞安公♥寓♥
It was a way for me to get into Dorian's apartment
登上他的无线 他先阴我们的
and onto his Wi-Fi. He stole from us.
所以我们阴回去了
So we stole back.
你具体拿了什么
What exactly did you take?
我下载了他的所有代码
I downloaded all of his code
然后给了我们的人去分♥析♥
and gave it to our guys to analyze.
我们说话的这会他们正在仔细调校程序呢
They're fine-tuning our algorithms as we speak.
所以到最后
At the end of the day,
其实是多瑞安促使我们做出了更完善的产品
Dorian forced us to make a better product.
就是这样
That's it.
你的老板也会这么说吗
And your bosses are gonna tell it the same way?
我现在就可以带你们去大厅
I can walk you up the hall right now
你们想问谁都行
and you can talk to whoever you like.
让地方权力机构欠你点人情
Well, it certainly can't hurt to have the local
当然不会有害处 唐娅
power station in your debt, Donya.
安排点实质性的优♥惠♥应该挺容易的
It would be an easy thing to arrange a substantial discount.
告诉我 莫兰德
Tell me, Morland,
巴拿马运河管理局那边你还有关系吗
do you still have friends at the Panama Canal Authority?
有几个关系不错
I count the chair among them.
当然 我要进口一些
I will, of course, be importing
意大利大理石 法国红酒
Italian marble, French wines...
清单还没列完
The list is endless.
就当你的货已经发出了吧
Consider your shipments expedited.
但咱们得稍后再叙了
But we have to continue after the presentations.
失陪
Excuse me.
她有事瞒着你
Well, she's hiding something.
我知道
I'm aware.
通常她笑的时候都很开心很真诚
Ordinarily, when she smiles, it's broad and genuine.
她的鱼尾纹可以证明
Her crow's-feet support this.
但是今晚 每次她笑的时候 都在压抑
Tonight, every time she smiled, it's been strained.
应该没这么困难
This shouldn't be as difficult as it is.
她表达出了妥协的意思
She's expressed a willingness to compromise,
担心酒店风景不好明显是个幌子
and the concern about the view from her hotel is obviously a feint.
不管什么原因 她不能明说她的目的
For whatever reason, she can't simply say what she wants.
你不喝酒吗
Not drinking?
有人让我觉得我不该喝酒
I was under the impression that I shouldn't.
至少不能在你面前喝
At least not in your presence.
你只要不把酒拿来静脉注射
Well, as long as you don't take your wine intravenously,
我应该就没事
I should be okay.
你有想到这将是我们十几年来
Has it struck you that this will be the first meal
第一次共进晚餐吗
we've had together in decades?
毕竟是你费尽心力促成的
Well, you went out of your way to make that so.
扮演受害者不适合你 夏洛克
Playing the victim doesn't suit you, Sherlock.
她现在自在多了
Well, she's comfortable now.
我们走吧
We're leaving.
你越老越激动了
You've grown tempestuous in your old age.
还是你睡了那个寡妇埃斯凡迪亚里
Or is that you've bedded the widow Esfandiari?
我没有
I have not.
你看到的不是我在使小性子
This is not a tantrum you're witnessing,
是我看透了
it's clarity.
你说得对
You were right.
唐娅看起来确实和那男人相谈甚欢
Donya did seem quite comfortable speaking with that man,
就像亲密的朋友 不是吗
as if they were close friends, wouldn't you say?
这对你来说有特殊意义是因为
And this holds special meaning to you because...?
他的小舅子是巴拿马总统
His brother-in-law is the president of Panama.
可以放心地说他在运河管理局有关系
It's safe to say that he has contact with the Canal Authority.
所以她在找你要她并不需要的东西
So she's asking for things she doesn't need.
她在耍我
She's stringing me along.
她根本没打算放弃禁令
She has no intention of ever dropping the injunction.
我要知道为什么
I need to find out why.
很抱歉今晚我们没有更多进展
I'm sorry we didn't make more headway tonight.
恐怕你要忍♥受
I'm afraid you'll have to tolerate
我在你的城市待久一点了
my presence in your city a bit longer.
华生 你在面容科技公♥司♥的面谈怎样
Watson, how went your meeting at Countenance Technologies?
你发现照片的那个人 柯蒂斯·托芬诺
The guy whose photo you found, Curtis Tofano,
他确实跟踪过多瑞安
he did do some spying on Dorian,
但这公♥司♥不像下令杀过人
but it doesn't look like the company had anyone killed.
好吧 真不走运
Well, that's unfortunate.
听着 我打给你是因为
Yeah, listen, I'm calling because the captain
警监让我们来局里
asked us to come down to the station.
刚有个叫埃文·法罗的人来了
Some guy named Evan Farrow came in a little while ago,
说他对瓦格纳和纽豪斯被杀的原因
said he might have some information
可能有点线索
about why Wagner and Neuhaus were killed.
"可能"有"点"线索
"Might" have "some" information.
听起来没必要去局里跑一趟
That doesn't sound like it warrants a trip across town.
相信我 我觉得我们会想听听
Trust me, I think we're going to want to hear
他有什么说的
what he has to say.
他长得和两名受害者一模一样
He looks just like the victims.
几周前 我收到一封寻找撞脸网的邮件
A few weeks ago, I got an e-mail from this Web site, DoppelHunt.Com.
他们给我发了一个人的照片 跟我像得
They sent me pictures of a guy who looks enough like me
都能算双胞胎了 叫蒂姆·瓦格纳
to be my twin... Tim Wagner.
网站让我们联♥系♥上了对方
The site put us in touch with each other.
我们先是视频
At first we Skyped
那很有趣
and it was fun.
我们都觉得这整件事太疯狂了
We both thought the whole thing was pretty crazy.
然后蒂姆提出我们可以见一面
Then Tim suggested that we get together.
我们见面后 他向我承认
When we did, he admitted to me
他想要我帮个忙
that he wanted my help with something.
他给我一万块 让我去某个实验室
He offered me ten grand to go to a lab,
告诉别人我就是他
tell them I was him,
给他们看他的驾照
show them his driver's license,
然后做DNA鉴定
take some DNA test.
他有说为什么要做鉴定吗
Did he say what the test was for?
我觉得是亲子鉴定吧
I figured it was a paternity thing.
我问他原因 他说除非我同意去做
When I asked him, he said he wouldn't tell me anything more
他才会给我透漏更多信息
until I said I was on board.
显然你拒绝了他
Obviously you turned him down.
我告诉他我不想和这事扯上任何关系
I told him I didn't want any part of it.
那是我们最后一次对话
And that was the last time we talked.
然后我看见新闻上说 他和...
But then I saw on the news that he and...
另一个长得很像...
another guy who looked like...
他 或我们的家伙 都被杀了
him, us, that they were murdered.
我觉得这肯定和他找我的事有关
I figured it had to be related.
他想让你去的那个实验室
Didn't happen to mention the name of the lab
他没恰好提到名字吧
he wanted you to visit, did he?
抱歉 没有
Sorry.
他只说鉴定得快点做完
All he said was it had to happen soon.
我确定这是彼得·盖布瑞尔的歌♥
I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be a Peter Gabriel song.
从没听说过这人
Never heard of him.
华生 这是
This, Watson,
奥里斯卡尼瀑布大学♥联♥谊会的
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表