能谈谈吗
Could we talk?
又有侦探工作了
More detective stuff?
犯罪实验室里的一个技术员
A technician's been falsifying evidence
一直在纂改证据
at a crime lab.
我们认为有人知道并利用了这一点
We think someone knew and took advantage.
我在看她办过的所有案件
I was going through all of her cases
然后列出所有
and making lists of the people
习惯于她工作方式的人
who were in the habit of steering work her way.
夏洛克不在
No Sherlock?
他在和一个我们已经知道的嫌疑人谈话
He's talking to a suspect we already know about.
我不常这么做 所以我可能不是很擅长
I don't do this very often, so I may suck at it,
我是来道歉的
but I came to apologize.
显然 我对我父亲有些未化解的怒气
Obviously, I have a lot of unresolved anger over my father.
我们的父亲
Our father.
我说他恨你是我骗你的
I lied when I said he hated you.
他从来没有回来
He never came back to us, and as far as I know,
据我所知 他不知道你妈妈再婚的事
he never even knew your mom remarried.
我很抱歉
So I'm sorry.
我有预感你可能会生气
Well, I had a feeling that you... might get angry
因为我给你母亲打了电♥话♥
after you found out that I called your mother,
我也很抱歉
so I'm sorry, too.
我不太擅长接受别人拒绝我的道歉
I've never really been good at taking no for an answer.
这应该是云家人的特点
Pretty sure that's a Yun family trait.
不知道什么时候该放弃
Not knowing when to quit.
有怀疑的时候 就一直前进
When in doubt, charge ahead.
你有权对爸爸感到好奇
You have the right to be curious about Dad.
就像你说的 对你来说 他是个谜
Like you said, for you, he's a mystery.
但对我来说
But for me...
他只是个会把我背在背上
I remember him giving me piggyback rides
给我起各种绰号♥的爸爸
and calling me silly nicknames.
我记得他变得愤怒与困惑
And I remember him getting angry and confused,
后来他就走了
and then he was gone.
他是一个我曾经拥有又失去了的人
He was someone that I had and I lost,
每次想到这点我都会难过
and it hurts to think about that.
不管怎样 我跟妈妈聊过了
Anyway, um, I talked to Mom,
她说你想再联♥系♥她的话也没关系
and she said it's okay if you want to call her again.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
祝你好运
Good luck with all this.
我已经告诉你们了 我和三年前
I already told you I didn't have anything to do
玛丽萨的案子没有任何关系
with Marissa's case three years ago.
但这并不全是真的 对吗
That's not exactly true, is it?
现在你已经听说了
By now, you've heard about the arrest
犯罪实验室主管被捕
of the crime lab supervisor
她曾经处理过玛丽萨谋杀案的证据
who processed the evidence in Marissa's murder.
事实上她在处理这个案子时
It turns out that you made quite a few calls to her
你给她打过不少电♥话♥
while she was working the case.
所以呢
So?
所以你的表兄贝利·尼尔在缉毒组
So your cousin Bailey Neal is in Narcotics.
过去的几年来 他给佐伊送了不少案子
Over the last few years, he's sent a lot of cases Zoe's way.
也许这只是巧合
Maybe that's just a coincidence,
但也有可能他知道佐伊的工作方式
or maybe he knew how she worked.
也许他跟你说过他的秘密武器
Maybe he told you about his secret weapon.
好吧
Okay.
首先 这完全是扯淡
First, that's BS.
贝利是个好警♥察♥ 顶尖的
Bailey is a good cop, the best.
第二 我之所以给佐伊打很多电♥话♥
Second, the only reason I called Zoe as much as I did
是因为我觉得内疚
was because I felt guilty.
为什么
About?
玛丽萨是我的朋友
Marissa was my friend.
如果我没有退学 我也不知道
If I didn't drop out, I don't know,
也许路易斯就不会停止对我的痴情
maybe Louis wouldn't have stopped obsessing over me
也不会开始迷恋她了
and started obsessing over her.
所以我有没有鼓励佐伊
So did I encourage Zoe
确保路易斯不会逍遥法外 我有
to make sure he wouldn't get away with it? Yes.
我当然有 但当时所有查案的人都想这样
Absolutely. But I was like that with everyone on the case.
可能还有一个原因让你想让佐伊
Well, there could be another reason that you wanted
给路易斯定罪
to point Zoe at Louis.
是你杀了玛丽萨
You killed Marissa.
什么
What?
你说自己和路易斯并不是情侣
You say that you and Louis weren't a couple.
但他说你们是
He says that you were.
如果他说的是真的呢
What if he's telling the truth?
他开始对你的朋友感兴趣
He grew interested in your friend.
你嫉妒了
You got jealous.
好笑吗
Something funny?
是的 玛丽萨和我永远不会因为男人争吵
Yeah. Uh, Marissa and I never would have fought over a guy.
你们俩这么亲密
You were that close?
不 她是同性恋
No, she was that gay.
她的家人是虔诚的教♥徒♥
Her family is super religious.
她自始至终都没能告诉他们
She never got around to telling them.
只有我和菲比还有其他几个朋友
The only people who knew were me and Phoebe
知道这件事
and a couple of other friends.
我可以告诉你他们是谁
I'll give you their names.
你们可以问他们
You can talk to them.
他们会告诉你的
They'll tell you.
她遇害后
After she was killed,
我们觉得轮不到自己发表什么言论
we decided it wasn't our place to say anything.
再说这件事也和谋杀无关
Plus we knew it wasn't relevant
因为我们知道路易斯就是凶手
because we knew Louis was the one who did it.
就当我们相信你
Let's say we believe you.
还有什么"无关"信息
Is there any other "Irrelevant" information
你没有告诉我们的吗
you've been keeping to yourself?
你说路易斯是无辜的 我觉得你们错了
You say Louis is innocent, I say you're wrong,
但玛丽萨确实在和某个人交往 已婚女人
but Marissa was seeing somebody, a married woman.
她没告诉我是谁
She never told me who,
但她确实说自己在给那人施压让她离婚
but she did say she was pushing her to get a divorce.
阿曼达·尼尔的事怎么样了
How'd it go with Amanda Neal?
我觉得她不是凶手
I don't believe she's our killer.
佐伊·默卡多的案件卷宗看得怎么样了
How's it going with the case files of Zoe Mercado?
从文件来看
Well, from the looks of things,
至少有几十个康涅狄格州
there were at least a few dozen people
执法部门的人
in Connecticut law enforcement
知道她的伎俩
who knew what she was up to.
他们要么指定要求她来处理证据
They'd either specifically request her to process evidence,
要么让她把下属做过的测试重做一遍
or they would ask her to repeat a test done by a subordinate
以此获得更好的结果
to get a better result.
你已经知道我们要找的是谁了 对吧
You already know who we're looking for, don't you?
事实上 我的确知道
As a matter of fact, I believe I do.
很好
That's nice.
我20分钟前拿到的
I got there 20 minutes ago.
有什么要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
我是纽约警局的贝尔警探
I'm Detective Bell with the NYPD.
这位是埃文警局的古尔德警探
This is Detective Gould with the Avon PD.
助理地检官克丽斯塔·普尔曼住这儿吗
Does Assistant District Attorney Christa Pullman live here?
她是我妻子 怎么了
She's my wife. Is everything okay?
她没事
She's fine.
我的同事和我是为了
My colleagues and I are here
一个名叫玛丽萨·凯根的大学生而来的
about a college student named Marissa Kagan.
你知道这个名字吗
Does that name ring a bell?
发生在她身上的事真是悲剧
It was tragic, what happened to her.
事实上 我们就是为了那事而来的
Actually, that's what we're here to talk about.
孩子们上学去了
The kids are at school.
进来吧
Come in.
我不明白
I don't understand.
玛丽萨的谋杀案几年前不就解决了吗
Marissa's murder was solved years ago.
凶手是那个跟踪者 她的同学
It was that stalker, that boy she went to school with.
我们现在认为路易斯·鲍曼被冤枉了
We now think Louis Bowman was framed
真正的凶手
and that the person who did it
最近还在布朗克斯区枪杀了一个女孩
also recently shot and killed a young woman in the Bronx.
太可怕了
That's horrible.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表