《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾
Previously on Elementary
我们是来找菲欧娜·希伯伦的
We're here to see Fiona Helbron,
也就是咪♥咪♥
aka Mittens.
人们说自闭症是种光学频谱
They say autism is a spectrum,
但实际上是不同条件的组合
but it's really an array of different conditions
都混到了一起
all lumped together.
我更喜欢"非♥典♥型神经性"这种说法
I prefer the term "Neuroatypical."
菲尔被捕那天 你送了我回家
The day Phil was arrested, you walked me home,
我们慢慢走着 我很喜欢...
We talked. And I liked it.
能再来一次吗
Can we do it again?
我还很另类
I'm different, too.
与你约会过的那些女人相比
From other women you've dated.
跟我在一起要多下点功夫
It takes a little more work with me.
我知道这些是因为
I know that because I've heard it
我的前两任男友都是这么说的
from both my previous boyfriends.
我有点害怕
I'm a little afraid.
我也有点怕
I'm a little afraid, too.
怎么了
What?
我只是在好奇你昨晚怎么能
I was just marveling at how you were able to sleep
睡得那么香甜 毕竟性♥爱♥噪音那么吵
so soundly last night, given the incessant sex noise.
我没听到什么性♥爱♥噪音
I didn't hear any sex noise.
隔壁透过墙壁传过来的
Through the wall from next door.
特伦特和他的新爱人
Trent and his new lover,
此时此刻仍在奋勇激战
putting the devil into hell even as we speak.
我们刚花钱给他那里装了隔音板
We just paid to have his entire place soundproofed.
显然效果还不够好
Not well enough, apparently.
你疯了
Oh, you're crazy.
是吗
Am I?
所以 特伦特有个新女友
So, Trent has a new girlfriend.
你也有了新女友 怎么就不行了
You have a new girlfriend. Why is this a problem?
因为这已经是一周里
'Cause it's their fourth night
他们第四晚搞马拉松了
of marathon activity in the last week.
太让人分心
It's distracting.
我的工作必须要安静
Quiet is indispensable to my process.
你怎么听不到呢
How do you not hear it?
只是幸运吧
Just lucky I guess.
可能它已经渗入了你的潜意识
Perhaps it entered your mind unconsciously.
你有没有梦到两条比目鱼互相碰撞
Were your dreams filled with two flounders slapping together?
一瓶番茄酱被不断挤捏着
A ketchup bottle being squeezed repeatedly
旁边还有头海象在发出死前哀嚎
whilst a nearby walrus issues a death rattle?
好吧 我懂了
Okay, I get it.
我向你保证 你没有
I assure you, you do not.
-别 -别什么
- Don't. - Don't what?
别招惹人家 我说真的
Mess with him. I'm serious.
不许在书房♥搞电锯艺术
No chain saw art in the study,
不许在图书室里搞仪仗队
no marching bands in the library.
他是个好人 我们刚劝说他搬回来
He's a nice guy, and we've just convinced him to move back in.
我什么都不保证
Not promising anything.
如果根除特伦特是正义的代价
If uprooting Trent is the price of justice,
历史会站在我们这边的
history will be on our side.
快喝完你的咖啡 换好衣服
Finish your coffee and get dressed.
你睡觉的时候我们接到了电♥话♥
While you slumbered we received a call.
潜在客人正在来这里的路上
Potential client is on his way here.
必须承认 斯普林格先生
Must confess, Mr. Springer,
你的来电出乎我们的意料
your call took us by surprise.
我们没想到你会需要我们的服务
We wouldn't have expected you to request our services.
为什么 因为你上个月将我的两位合伙人
Why? Because you put two of my partners
送进了监狱吗
behind bars last month?
这种事一般可不会给我们带来粉丝
Not the sort of thing that tends to win us fans.
那事结果对我有利
It worked out in my favor.
所以他们没犯谋杀罪
So they didn't commit a murder,
甚至还给了你一个"谋杀机遇"
so much as provide you a murder-tunity.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
这是我儿子布莱恩 我打电♥话♥就是为了他
This is my son Brian. He's the reason I called.
你说的对 我不喜欢你
And you're right, I don't like you.
但你是最好的
But you're the best.
而且这事与我的事务所完全无关
And this has nothing to do with my firm.
失踪人口案件
Missing Persons case.
一个叫文森特·巴德的医生
A doctor named Vincent Bader.
已经六天没人见过他了
No one's seen him for six days.
这是警♥察♥所掌握的一切
That's everything the cops have.
而你是如何得到警方档案的
And you came in possession of a police file how?
这么说吧 事务所的安保部门
Let's just say the firm's security team
有一定数量的退休警探
has its share of retired detectives.
失踪人口报告
文森特·巴德医生
疼痛治疗专家
Pain management specialist,
他是莱诺克斯山一家中心的联合所有者
he co-owns a center near Lenox Hill.
你为什么会对他有兴趣
And what's your interest in him?
没什么兴趣
Minimal.
布莱恩是患者 你可以在档案里看到
Brian's a patient, you'll see that in the file.
所以你是这起
So you're a person of interest
医生失踪案中的主要嫌疑人
in the doctor's disappearance.
在他失踪两天前 你们在他办公室外
There was an altercation outside his office two days
发生过争吵 并且有人听到了威胁
before he went missing and threats were overheard?
说吧
Tell them.
我没对他做什么
I never did anything to him.
我只是很生气
I was just mad.
这孩子连棒球都没打到过
The kid's never even hit a baseball,
别提是一个人了
let alone a man.
所以你在经历
So you're going through
类鸦♥片♥药物的戒断反应
prescription opioid withdrawal, hmm?
你之前在看疼痛治疗专家 现在却没有了
You were seeing a pain specialist and now you're not.
布莱恩一直很脆弱
Brian's always been frail.
一生都在受伤 多数时候是背痛
One injury or another his whole life, mostly back pain.
人们听到的这场争执
This argument people overheard,
是因为巴德医生切断了你的药物供给吗
Dr. Bader cut you off your meds?
是我切断的 巴德才是让他上瘾的人
No, I did. Bader's the one that got him hooked.
布莱恩想从他那里要点药片
Brian was trying to get some pills from him,
不顾我完全相反的指示
despite my instructions to the contrary.
咱们去倒点茶吧
Let's get you some tea.
去吧
Go ahead.
怎么了
What?
只是在整理我的理论
Just going through my theories
关于你儿子慢性疼痛的来源
to the origins of your son's chronic pain.
倒不是说我能证明它
Not that I'll ever be able to prove it.
我记得你办公室里有几张他的照片
I remember there were a few photographs of him in your office.
他很偏爱穿长袖和长裤
He was very partial to wearing long sleeves,
即便是在温暖的季节
long trousers in warm weather.
一开始我没多想
At first I didn't think anything of it,
但现在我怀疑那是不是为了隐藏淤青
but now I'm wondering whether it was to hide bruises.
果然是
Yes.
不管他有什么样的慢性背痛
Whatever chronic back injury he has,
都是从你的手开始的 对吧
it began at your hand, did it not?
你需要知道两件事 斯普林格先生
There are two things you should know, Mr. Springer.
首先 我要朝你脸上打一拳
First is that I'm going to punch you in the face.
其次 你的案子我们接了
Second... is that we'll take your case.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第四季 第十八集
文斯周四下午在办公室给我打过电♥话♥
Vince called me from his office Thursday afternoon.
说他下班后要去健身房♥
Said he was going to the gym after work--
他在城里有会员卡
he has a membership in the city.
然后他要在市中心的餐馆
And then he had a continuing ed dinner
吃运动后的晚餐
at a restaurant in midtown.
他也没有去成
He never made it to either.
车道上有两辆车 有他的吗
There are two cars in the driveway-- is one of them his?
他坐的火车
He takes the train.
你说是那个被警♥察♥讯问的
You said you were hired by the father of the kid
孩子的父亲雇了你
who was questioned by the cops?
我是代表那个年轻人来调查的
My inquiries are on the young man's behalf.
有问题吗
Is that all right?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表