《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
奥斯卡
Oscar?
好久没联♥系♥了啊
Long time, no speak, huh?
-我们可以谈谈阿弗雷多 -什么
- We can talk about Alfredo. - What?
是我抓的他
Well, I'm the one who took him.
你帮我找到我妹妹
You help me find my sister,
也许你还能见到活着的阿弗雷多
maybe you'll see Alfredo alive again.
阿弗雷多
Alfredo!
已找到阿弗雷多
他没事
你能接电♥话♥吗
我说过不许带手♥机♥
Hey, I said no phones.
阿弗雷多
Alfredo!
见到你真高兴
It's so great to see you.
快进来吧
Please, come in.
早知道还能跟你拥抱
Well, if I'd have known hugs were on the table,
我就该早点从芝加哥回来
I'd have left Chicago a lot sooner.
快请坐
Please, sit down.
你去了这么久 我还以为你直接搬去住了
So, you were gone so long, I thought maybe you were moving.
夏洛克跟我说你是上周回来的
Sherlock said you got back last week?
实在受不了我妹妹的厨艺了
I can only take my sister's cooking for so long.
我刚参加完一场互助会
Well, I-I just got through with a meeting.
想着可以顺便来看看 跟夏洛克问个好
I thought I'd stop by, say hi to Sherlock.
其实夏洛克也去互助会了
Actually, Sherlock went to a meeting.
我还以为你俩在一起呢
I thought you two might be together.
没错 我们通常是11点碰面
Well, you're right that we usually meet up at 11:00,
可他今天没有出现
but today he was a no-show.
一定有什么别的事
Well, something must have come up.
其实 他已经有一周没去圣卢克教区了
Well, the thing is, he hasn't been to St. Luke's all week.
我觉得他之前毕竟复吸了 更该多注意
I thought after his relapse, he would be doubling down.
他很注意 至少他是这么说的
Oh, he has been. Or at least he said he was.
我想他应该不会躲着不去互助会吧
I mean, it's hard to imagine he might be avoiding meetings.
也许他想回避的不是互助会
Maybe it's not the meetings he's avoiding.
而是所发生的一切 奥斯卡·兰金
All the stuff that's happened-- Oscar Rankin,
我还被人绑在了椅子上
me getting tied to a chair--
我都跟夏洛克说过无数次了
I only told Sherlock a million times
我不怪他
I don't blame him.
不 他明白的 他能理解
No, he gets it. He understands.
然而 我从回来到现在都没见过他
And yet, I haven't seen him since I got back.
不管怎么回事都无所谓
Well, whatever's going on, it's cool.
我只想知道他没事就好
I just want to know he's okay.
我是埃迪
This is Eddie.
我没在家或者不想接电♥话♥
I'm either not here or screening my calls.
留言吧
Leave a message.
埃迪你好 我是你的邻居莎伦
Hey, Eddie, it's Sharon next door.
我闻到有瓦斯气味从你家飘过来
I think I smell gas coming from your place.
我担心是你家瓦斯泄露了
I'm worried you have a leak.
我还会打你手♥机♥试试的 如果没联♥系♥上你
I'll try your cell phone, too, and if I can't get you,
我会跟燃气公♥司♥联♥系♥以确保万无一失
I'll call the gas company just to make sure everything's okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第四季 第五集
受害者叫埃迪·罗斯
Victim's name was Eddie Ross.
我们通过牙医记录才确定了他的身份
We had to I.D. him with dental records.
钝器刺伤胸部且被焚化
Stabbed in the chest and incinerated.
凶手是不是还把他从房♥顶上扔了下来
Did the killer also throw him off a roof?
起火前他已经死亡了
He was dead before the fire started.
可能当时有过搏斗 凶手烧掉了犯罪现场
Figure there was a struggle, the perp torched the place
来掩盖犯罪证据
to cover up any evidence he left behind.
那个邻居 你亲自跟她谈过了
The neighbor-- you said you interviewed her yourself.
是的
Yeah.
她闻到了瓦斯泄露 是天然气吗
And she smelled a gas leak, as in natural gas?
她和罗斯的单元都有燃气灶
Well, her unit and Ross's both have gas stoves.
她觉得可能是引燃器熄火了
She thought maybe the pilot went out,
然而并没有 我们查过了
only it didn't. We checked.
所以她肯定是闻到了汽油味
So she must have smelled the gasoline,
跟瓦斯搞混了
got mixed up.
但这两种气味并不一样
But they don't smell the same.
对 但不是每个人都有你那种鼻子
No, but not everyone has your nose.
大火把凶器上的指纹都破坏了
The fire destroyed any prints on the murder weapon,
但仍能看到刻在刀上的标牌
but you can still see the brand etched on the blade.
这是把考古用的泥刀
It's an archaeologist's trowel.
目前还不知道这把泥刀
Don't know yet whether it belonged
是受害人的还是凶手的
to the victim or the killer,
但我们在排查供应商
but we're canvassing suppliers,
试着查出购买♥♥这把泥刀的人
trying to identify the person who bought it.
它肯定不属于受害者
Pretty sure it wasn't the victim's.
刀上的大部分磨损
Most of the wear
都在右侧边缘
is on the right edge of the blade,
也就是说这把刀的使用者是个左撇子
which means it was used by a left-handed person.
但受害者的右臂肌肉组织
But the musculature of the victim's right arm
比左臂更加发达
is more developed than his left.
这说明他很可能常用右手
Which means he was probably a righty.
那么 这把凶器的主人
So the owner of the murder weapon
是个左撇子考古学家
is a left-handed archaeologist.
纽约能有多少这样的人
How many of those can there be in New York City?
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I just...
我无法相信埃迪死了
I can't believe Eddie's dead.
据他的脸书显示 你俩在去年夏天前
According to his Facebook page you two were a couple,
曾是情侣
right up until last summer?
你们不会以为是我...
You don't think that I...
说实话 目前下任何结论都为时尚早
Honestly, it's too soon for us to think anything.
我们只是了解下情况
We're just getting the lay of the land.
我们曾经在一起大约两年
We were together almost two years.
你俩是怎么结识的
How did you meet?
读研究生的时候
Grad school.
我们都读考古学专业
we both studied archaeology.
我很幸运 找到了一份好工作
I was lucky, I... I got a great job.
可埃迪 他...
But Eddie, he was...
他还需要努力
he was still struggling.
这成了我俩间的一道坎
And it just came between us.
我们还是朋友
We stayed friends.
我依然很关心他
I still cared about him.
能说下你昨晚的行踪吗
So can you account for your whereabouts last night?
我在宾大做一个有关伊朗文物的研讨会
I was giving a seminar on Iranian antiquities down at Penn.
今早我跟系主任查瓦特博士
I had breakfast with Dr. Charvat,
共进了早餐 然后我就回家了
the department head, before I came home this morning.
好的 我们走之前还需要他的号♥码
All right, we'll need his number before we go.
布斯汀女士 考古学家们
Ms. Burstyn, archaeologists
都非常珍爱他们的工具
are very protective of their tools,
所以你能告诉我们
so can you tell us
你的工具怎么会到了你前任手里吗
how yours came to be in your ex's possession?
大约一周半前
About a week and a half ago,
埃迪来找我 向我借些我们的工具
Eddie came to me and asked to borrow some of our equipment.
我把他想要的都给他了
I-I gave him whatever he wanted.
他有说是用来做什么的吗
Did he say what he was using it for?
挖东西
A dig.
他不肯告诉我他在挖些什么
He wouldn't tell me what he was trying to excavate,
但他很兴奋
but he was excited.
说他碰上了不得了的事儿
He said he was onto something big.
不得了是指"具有重大历史意义"
Big as in "Of great historical import"
还是"值很多票子"
or "Worth a lot of money"?
我这么问是因为 不管是哪种情况
I'm-I'm asking because, in either case,
他都可能遇上了竞争对手
he may have had some competition.
我很抱歉 他...
Um, I'm-I'm sorry, he...
他没说
he didn't say.
你借给他的是什么样的工具
What kind of equipment did you loan him?
一些标桩和桶
stakes and buckets,
一把丁字镐 一把铁铲
a-a pickaxe, a shovel...
还有我的货车
my truck.
你的货车
Your truck?
他没车 又需要个运输工具
He didn't have a car. He needed something
来装载所有的装备 还有...
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表